Sarkari Yojana 2023 सरकारी योजना लिस्ट: “Sarkari” is a Hindi term that means “Government” and it is something which every Indian wish to own or to be a part of it whether it is in terms of education, employment/ job, schemes, financial services etc. This is why the Indian Government launched several schemes for every sector & section of the country. In this article, you will get all the latest Sarkari yojana 2023 list, central government yojana, and state government yojana.
सरकारी योजना लिस्ट 2023
- E Kavach Login, Check EKavach Mobile APP | ekavach.upnrhm.gov.in
- AIMS Portal: RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee, Download Pay Slip 2023
- TN EMIS School Portal; Students & Teachers tnschools.gov.in EMIS Login App
- PM Kisan Yojana Status Online; Check 15th Installment Status
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2023: 15th Installment Status
- PM Kisan eKYC Update Status: OTP Based KYC Update @ exlink.pmkisan.gov.in
- Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme; Eligibility, Scheme Benefit
- PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2023; Online Apply Tractor Subsidy Yojana State Wise
- APAAR Card: One Nation One ID for All Students
- Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana 2023 HP Balmiki Scheme Payment
- Bihar Kisan Yojana 2023 [ऑनलाइन] Link Date बिहार किसान सम्मान निधि
- UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023 Apply Online Registration मुख्यमंत्री बाल
- One Nation One Card Yojana: Check NCMC Features & Benefits
- EVP Voter ID Electors Verification Program (EVP): How to Update
- HP Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana Online Apply, Status
- WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023 Application Form, List, Eligibility
- MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana: Rs.12000 Scheme Apply
- WB Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits
- National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2024 Registration Started; Apply Now
- MP “Padho aur Padhao Scholarship Yojana”; Scholarship amount, beneficiary
- CIDCO Lottery 2023: Online Form, Eligibility & Schedule, Result
- PM Swamitva Yojana 2023 E-GramSwaraj Portal App Online Play Store
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY): Beneficiary List
- MP Yuva Swabhiman Application 2023 [Online] Portal Application Status
- Uttarakhand to launch self-employment scheme for Single Women
- PMFBY List 2023 Registration Procedure Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Solar Rooftop Scheme 2023: Free electricity for 20 years with solar panels
- Suman Scheme Registration Online; Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan Apply
- Mahila Samman Saving Certificate Scheme
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023 [Apply] Online Eligibility
- Sarkari Yojana 2023 सरकारी योजना लिस्ट| प्रधानमंत्री व राज्य सरकार की योजनाएं
- MHADA Lottery Online Form 2023 Lottery Registration, Lottery Draw/Result
- Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 Registration Date, Eligibility, Benefit
- PM Vishwakarma Scheme- Benefits, Eligibility; How to Apply?
- TNVelaiVAaippu: Online Registration, Renewal, TN Employment Exchange Registration/ Card Renewal
- PM Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Online 2023; Apply PMSSY Status Chart
- Haryana Saksham Yojana Online Form 2023 Registration Eligibility
- AP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Scheme 2023 [Apply] Farmer Registration Link
- LTC Cash Voucher Scheme: Benefits, Calculation, Application Process
- UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2023 Online Apply उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना
Sarkari Yojana/ (सरकारी योजना) or Government Scheme is a program formulated and implemented by the government for the benefit and welfare of society. As India is a diverse nation with huge strata, people belong to various income groups here. These include high-income level, middle-level, low-income level section, and people who do not have any stable source of income due to several reasons. To help this poor, underprivileged, physically disabled, etc. section of society, Government comes up with various schemes and programs.
However, it is also not true that all the schemes in India are only meant for the poor and underprivileged section of society. Hundreds of schemes have been launched for the upliftment and development of other sectors and sections of society. Sarkari schemes have a wide scope in India that covers large strata and benefit the citizens at different levels.
We have prepared this article to inform our readers about all the existing and upcoming Government schemes i.e. Sarkari Yojana in India. It includes details of Schemes that are provided by both the state government and the Central Government. So, readers need to stay connected to this page.
Central Level Sarkari Yojana
Readers can have a look at the various government schemes functional in India. The given table below includes Sarkari Yojana list and other schemes that are being implemented and currently active in the country. So, have a look into it-
|Central Level Sarkari Yojana/ Schemes||Beneficiary/ Purpose|
|PMGKY PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Schemes||Poor citizens|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi||Farmers|
|Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana||Indian Youth|
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PMKMY Farmers Pension)||Farmers|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)||Low-income group and EWS category citizens|
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM)||Unorganised sector workers|
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan||Poor citizens|
|Khelo India School Games||Talents athletes|
|Atal Bhujal Yojana||Seven Indian States|
|Atal Pension Yojana||Unorganised sector workers|
|Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana||Poor people of rural Areas|
|Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana||Pregnant & lactating women|
|Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JnNURM)||Low-income citizens in Urban areas|
|Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act||Unemployed people of rural India|
|Midday Meal Scheme||School-aged children of Government schools|
|Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)||Poor citizens|
|Sukanya Samridhi Yojana (Girl Child Prosperity Scheme)||Parents of girl child|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana||Poorest poor Indian Households|
|Stand Up India Scheme||SC/ST or Woman Entrepreneur|
|National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY)||To preserve the cultural heritage of India|
|Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY)||To farm irrigation and stop wastage of water|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY)||To provide continuous electricity supply to rural India|
- Difference Between OBC Creamy and Non-Creamy
- How to Create Resume Online
- Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Check PAN Card Status
- Check Aadhar Card Status
- Work From Home Jobs Without Investment
- Short Term Courses After 12th
- PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Fastag Recharge Online
- Khelo India Registration
- Employment Exchange Registration
Sarkari Yojana of Central Government
Central Level Schemes are the schemes launched by the country’s ruling government. These schemes are formulated and launched at the discretion of the central government. Central schemes are fully funded by the Government and operated nationwide. However, it also depends upon whether the state government implements this scheme in the respective state. Thousands of schemes are being implemented in the country for the assistance and welfare of the public.
Sarkari Yojana/ Schemes launched by the government cater to all the categories of the citizens. However, Government schemes are mainly launched for the welfare, upliftment, and assistance of the poor and weaker sections of society. Currently, various PM Modi Yojana and post-Modi government schemes are in operation across the country.
Several schemes are currently active in the country for addressing the socio-economic issues of people. These include –
- Schemes for farmers
- Scholarship Schemes
- Schemes for Pensioners
- Schemes for Poor/Weaker sections of society
- Health and Sanitation Schemes
- Agriculture Scheme
- Bank/Saving/Insurance schemes
- Housing Schemes
- Food Security/ Rationing scheme
- Sports and Games government schemes
- Transportation-related schemes etc.
State Government Sarkari Yojana
Sarkari Yojana of state Government is scheme/program that are backed by the governments of each state. The state governments provide funds for these schemes and these schemes are launched as per the requirement of the state and also as per the policies of the state government.
Sarkari Schemes of the states are generally confined to the state’s boundaries and are formulated as per the needs and requirements of the public of the specific state.
What is the significance of Sarkari Yojana (सरकारी योजना)/ Government Schemes?
The main objective behind any Sarkari Yojana is to provide benefits and assistance to the poor, weaker section of society or any other group in need. Sarkari Schemes are launched to aid the people socially, economically, and emotionally. However, it is not always right that all the Sarkari yojana are meant for the poor and underprivileged sections of society. There are also so many government schemes focused on uplifting and assisting other sections and strata of the country.
There is a big section of the country’s population that is less fortunate to have a quality life and to bring this section into the mainstream, the government-backed schemes play a significant role. To make access to these schemes to the beneficiaries, the government has provided the Sarkari yojana app for most Sarkari yojanas.
Hope you find the information provided in this post beneficial. We are always working to provide our readers relevant and updated information about Sarkari Yojana 2023. In case of any query related to any Sarkari Yojana, you can ask us in the comment section below.