To propagate livelihood among the poor people, the government of Himachal Pradesh has introduced the HP Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee (MMSAGY )Yojana. Through this Yojana, the government will provide 120 days of employment to propagate urban security livelihood to every household in a financial year.
This will cover huge beneficiaries under the HP Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana. The complete detail of the yojana is slated in the article below. Have a look over the details mentioned below and clear all your queries regarding the MMSAGY yojana.
The government provides a wonderful scheme, which will be very helpful for applicants as it will provide 120 days of employment to the beneficiaries.
HP Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana
The authority has started online registration for the scheme on their portal. Registration will be done by visiting the official portal for the scheme. Applicants can click on https://mmsagyud.hp.gov.in/ to register themselves in the yojana. Direct links are available at the end of the page.
For this scheme by the Himachal Pradesh Government, we will tell you about objectives, goals, components, coverage duration, wage payment, etc.
|Government of Himachal Pradesh
|Name of Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana
|Name of Concerned Department
|Urban Development Department
|People of State
|Enhance livelihood in urban areas
|Employment Guaranteed for
Complete Details about MMSAGY Yojana
Applicants can have complete details about MMSAGY through the information given below. Applicants must read the mentioned point carefully to have relevant information about the yojana.
Himachal Pradesh MMSAGY Objective
The main objective behind the Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana is to propagate livelihood securities in urban areas. Thus, aiming for it, the government will provide 120 days of employment for every household in a financial year. This will promote employment in the state. The scheme is propelled by the state government, and the department assigned to it is Urban Development Department.
- To strengthen the quality of civic facilities and urban infrastructure in the urban local body.
- The government plans to achieve the goal of providing livelihood security to urban households by giving 120 days of guaranteed employment.
- Through employment, individuals can enhance their skills and set up their enterprises in the coming time.
- The unemployed migrants can get employment through the MMSAGY yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for the MMSAGY Yojana
The applicants registering for the yojana must satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria to apply for the Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee scheme. Please refer to the list mentioned below in which we have mentioned complete eligibility details.
- Candidates applying under the scheme must be fully eligible to work.
- To apply for the yojana, the applicant must be a local resident of state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant willing to do skilled word under work executed by local urban body departments is also eligible.
- The complete definition of household covers the husband, wife, and minor children in the family. The children are not allowed to work.
- The age limit to apply for the scheme starts from 18 years, and the maximum age for work shall be 65 years.
Components of HP Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana
The applicant can have an overview of the scheme through the steps given below. Please refer to the details mentioned on the page.
- Employment Guaranteed – Candidates clearing the prescribed criteria given by the authority will be eligible for 120 days of employment. The local bodies will not depute the applicant for more than 120 days.
- Maximum period for Employment – The maximum period of employment will be 120 days.
- Skill Training – Along with employment, the applicant will receive skill training from the authority to set up their enterprise.
- Bank Linkage – The applicant will be provided a loan under the DAY-NULM.
Download the HP MMSAGY Application Form / Job Card Format
The applicant looking for the yojana can download the HP MMSAGY application or job card format through the steps. The applicant has to fill out the application form through which they can easily enrol for employment. Have a look over the details given below.
- Initially, visit the official portal of the urban development department, i.e. http://ud.hp.gov.in/
- On the latest news and scheme section, tap the Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana.
- Click on the link, and a new page will appear on the screen.
- On the page, you will be provided with a different option: “Click here to download for More Info (Size: 2.2 MB, Format: PDF, Language: English)”
- Tap on this link, and the application brochure will appear on the screen.
- Read the complete details and proceed to the last page of the application brochure.
- The applicant will have the application format for the scheme.
- Individuals can download the application brochure or just the application format.
- Take a copy of the MMSAGY application form after it is downloaded.
After 15 days of registration, the applicant will start receiving unemployment allowances. The unemployment allowance provided by the government per day is Rs 75. However, the job card will be provided within seven days of the registration.
How to register for Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana?
The applicant can enrol for the scheme directly by following the instructions in the above paragraph. The online registration for the scheme is open now. Have more information through the direct links below. Please read the complete steps below.
- Visit the official portal of the urban development department, i.e. http://ud.hp.gov.in/
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- The applicant must search for an MMSAGY scheme on the latest release.
- Tap on the link, and MMMSAGY important links will appear on the screen as shown below.
- Tap on the link, and the homepage of the scheme page will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the details asked in the form and proceed to submit the form.
- Take a copy of the application after submitting it.
|Check Out More Details Here>>>
|HP Mukhyamantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojana Notification
HP MMSAGY Official Portal
|Get the Relevant Updates Here>>>
What are the documents required for the MMSAGY registration?
The list of documents required for registration are Photograph (size 40kb), an Aadhaar Card, and the Front page of the Bank Pass Book having details of the Account (A/C No. / IFSC Code, etc.)
What is the status of online registration for the MMSAGY scheme?
The scheme portal is now available for online registration for employment.