PMAY List 2023 and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online form: Eligible people can fill out the PM Awas Yojana Application Form and can avail of the PMAY benefit list of the scheme. PMAY is an initiative of the Indian Government to provide housing facilities to the poor section of Urban areas (also rural areas) at affordable rates. Those who applied for the scheme can check their name in the PMAYG list whose process is given below.
How to Check PMAYG List 2023?
Check PMAY Rural List (with registration number)
This step is for one who applied for PMAY-Gramin (Rural) scheme; use your registration number to search for your name using the PMAY-Gramin registration number:
- Visit the PMAY-Gramin website.
- Enter the registration number.
- You can check the related details.
Check PMAY Rural List (without registration number)
If you have forgotten or don’t have a registration number, use this step to look for PMAY list:
- List the PMAY-Gramin website.
- Now look for the “Advanced Search” button.
- Now enter all the required details and click on the “Search” button.
- Now check the details.
Check PMAY Urban List 2023
- Visit the PMAY website. https://pmaymis.gov.in/default.aspx
- Select “Citizen assessment” and click on the Track your assessment drop-down menu.
- Enter By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile No OR By Assessment ID. Click on the “Submit” button.
- PM List Results will appear on the screen. Check your name and other details.
PMAYG List: PM Awas Yojana Online Form
If you are also an eligible candidate and want to avail the benefit of this scheme, then you must collect all the necessary information before filling out the PM Awas Yojana application form. In this article, you will get all the information in detail. It includes a brief detail about the scheme, its eligibility, a procedure to fill out an online application, and other important details.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Key Information
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Article Category||PMAY / PMAY-G Application form |
PMAY beneficiary list 2023
|Area covered||All over India|
|Mode of registration||Online and Offline|
|Current status of registration/application||Available now|
|Slum dwellers Application||Application Link|
|For benefits under the other 3 components||Application Link|
|Track Assessment Form/ Application status||Application status Link|
|Search beneficiary list By Name||SPMAY Beneficiary List|
|Calculate Subsidy||Subsidy Calculator|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility
- The maximum age limit of the beneficiary is 70 years.
- PMAY beneficiaries can be a family comprising a husband, wife, and unmarried children.
- In order to receive assistance under this scheme. Such beneficiaries should not own a Pucca House either in their names or in the name of any member of the family in any state.
- To get scheme benefits, the applicant must hold an aadhaar card. (Don’t have an aadhaar card then apply here)
- Beneficiary or any of his/her family members must not have any dwelling/ pucca house in any part of India.
- A person owning a Pucca house less than 21 square meters may be included under the enhancement of the existing house.
- Regardless of marital status, adult earning members can also be a beneficiary under this mission. (How to Register for Marriage Certificate)?
- Beneficiary must have an annual income between 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs if he/she is from LIG (Low Income Group).
- Whereas those who are from MIG 1 (Middle Income Group) their annual income should be between 6 to 12 lakh rupees and those who are submitting their form under MIG 2 category should not have an annual income of more than 18 lakh.
- EWS category beneficiaries are eligible for Central Assistance in all four verticals, whereas LIG (Lower Income Group)/MIG (Middle Income Group) category is only eligible under the CLSS component of this PMAY mission.
- Note: Don’t Have EWS Certificate, Check How to apply State-wise?
- Membership of one adult female family member is mandatory in house ownership. It means the houses provided under this scheme shall be owned individually by an adult female member or jointly with males.
- For one who is applying under LIG/EWS Category, the property should be co-owned by the female member.
How MIG, LIG and EWS categories are defined in terms of Annual Income?
|Category||Annual Income||Subsidy benefit|
|EWS Household||Upto Rs. 3.00 lakhs||6.5%|
|Lower Income Group (LIG) Household||Between Rs. 3.00 lakhs to Rs. 6.00 lakhs||6.5%|
|Middle Income Group (MIG)- I||Between Rs. 6.00 lakhs to Rs. 12.00 lakhs.||4%|
|MIG- II||Rs. 12.00 lakhs to Rs. 18.00 lakhs||3%|
Note- Income Level Criteria is subject to be redefined by the States/UTs with the approval of concerned Ministry.
Also Check: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
How to Apply Online for PMAY Scheme?
If you are among the beneficiary who hasn’t submitted their application form yet then do it now by following the process given below: –
Step 1: Visit the PMAY official website.
Step 2: Select Category First
Now on the home page under the citizen assessment select apply online and then in the sub dropdown, you need to select the category under which you are applying for.
Step 3: Submit Aadhar number
Enter your Aadhaar number for verification and name as mentioned in the aadhaar card.
Step 4: Check the details
Read the details, tick the box that you have read and agreed to share the details of the aadhaar and press the check tab.
- After submitting the same the registration form will appear to you, which consists of four sections such as:
- Personal details
- Bank details
- Details fill by the office (office use only)
PMAY List Documents Needed
- Aadhaar card– All the candidates must provide their Aadhaar card details. Without Aadhaar Card no one can apply. (Your Aadhaar Card Must be linked to PAN Card)
- An Identity and residential proof- Documents could be any of the following- Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License.
- Note: Those who don’t have a Driving License Apply here Online)
- Caste/Community certificate- Applicant has to bring the supporting document or certificate in case he/ she belongs to a minority community.
- Economically Weaker Section certificate or Low Income Group certificate needs to be provided by the applicant.
- Proof of nationality- Applicants can show their passport or any other document.
- Property valuation certificate.
- Bank details and account statements- All the applicants are required to submit their bank account details
- Salary Slip (What is Salary Slip?)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) statements.
- Proof that the beneficiary is constructing a home only under the PMAY scheme.
- Proof that the beneficiary does not own a ‘pucca’ house.
How to check PMAY Application Status?
After filling the application form you can check the application status any time you want. Application status can be checked through two methods viz. by application No. or by entering other personal details.
Using Application Number:
- Visit portal – The very first step is to visit http://pmaymis.gov.in.
- Citizen Assessment option – Search “Citizen Assessment” option on the homepage.
- Select Relevant option – Click on “Track Your Assessment Status”.
- Hit the track button – From the two available options, hit “By Assessment ID” button.
- Enter details – Enter your assessment ID and Mobile No. and click on submit option.
- Check the status – Now assessment status will appear on the screen and you can view your status.
Using Name, Father’s name & Mobile Number:
Now the applicant can check their PMAY Application status using their name, father name, and the Mobile number whose process is discussed below: –
- Visit official portal pmaymis.gov.in
- Now under the “Citizen Assessment” tab you need to select “Track Your Assessment Status”.
- Click on “by name, father’s name & mobile no.” button.
- After its selection, you need to submit some entries like: –
- State Name
- District name
- City Name
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Father name and
- Your Mobile Number
- Clicking on submit button, assessment option will appear on the screen.
Edit PMAY Applicant Assessment form
Now applicant can edit their assessment form by following some steps given below: –
- Visit the PMAY official Page
- On the home page select “Edit Assessment form” under the dropdown of “Citizen Assessment“
- After selecting this, a new page will open where you need to enter your assessment ID and Mobile number.
Print PMAY Assessment
Now, the applicant can print their assessment online from the official website of PMAY by following steps given below: –
On the portal home page, click on the “Print assessment” which is available under the dropdown of “Citizen assessment”
- The assessment form can be printed either with your personal details or through assessment ID.
- You have to select the option most suitable to you.
- If you choose by name, father name option then you need to submit details which are shown in the image given below.
- But if you choose the Assessment ID option, then its details could be like as appears in the image below
- Once you submit all your details correctly, press the Submit tab and soon after this your assessment form will appear to you which can be easily printed.
Instructions related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Applicants must ensure that they fill application form only at the Ministry’s official website or at the registered Common Service Centre. Other than these two no other medium is given authority for registration of beneficiaries.
- Applicants must be ready with all the necessary documents before filling the application form.
- Applicants must fill details accurately. Application submitted with false data will be rejected.
Current Progress under PMAY
Have a look at the current progress report of PMAY (Urban) till last reported: –
|Number of Houses sanctioned||109.83 lakhs|
|Houses grounded||71.41 lakhs|
|Total Houses completed||41.79 lakhs|
|Central Assistance committed||1.77 lakh|
|Total Investment||6.99 lakh Cr.|
PMAY Urban Current Progress
|Demand of Houses||112.2 lakhs|
|Houses sanctioned||109.8 lakhs|
|Houses grounded||71.4 lakhs|
|Houses completed||41.8 lakhs|
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना Implementation Methodology
PMAY scheme is implemented through four major verticals providing options to beneficiaries, State Governments and ULDs. These verticals are-
- Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP)
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
- Beneficiary-led individual house construction/enhancements (BLC)
- “In-Situ” Slum Development (ISSR)
What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
PM Awas Yojana is a national scheme launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India in the year 2015. PMAY was started with the aim of providing affordable housing to the urban poor and other economically weaker sections of the country. It is also known as “Housing for all”.
Under the PMAY scheme, the government provides an interest subsidy of 6.5% on housing loans to the beneficiaries for 20 years under Credit Link Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). Houses under this scheme are constructed through eco-friendly technology.
The PMAY scheme is divided into three phases from starting to the end of the scheme. These are-
- PMAY Phase-1 from April 2015 to March 2017- It was aimed to cover 100 cities.
- PMAY Phase-2 from April 2017 to March 2019- It covers additional 200 cities.
- PMAY Phase-3 from April 2019 to March 2022- It is to cover the remaining cities.
In case of any issue related to PMAY, you can contact us through the comment box given below or you can directly contact the concerned officials at the address mentioned below-
Who is the beneficiary of PMAY?
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana following category people will get the benefit of the scheme: –
- One who belongs to an Economically Weaker Section
- Women of any caste and religion
- Medium Income Group 1 and 2 people
- Scheduled tribes and scheduled caste people
Search beneficiary Name online
Now the name of the beneficiary can be searched by following some steps which are given below: –
- Visit the PMAY official page
- On the home page of the portal select “Search Beneficiary“
- Enter your aadhaar card number as submitted during the form submission.
How to check the SLNA List State-wise?
If you want to check the list of State Level Nodal Agency of your respective state then you can follow the steps given below: –
- First of all, you need to visit the official page of the PMAY and…
- on the home page of the portal, you may easily find the SNLA list link (as shown in the image given below)
- After selecting the same the list of all State SNLA will appear on your screen.
How to calculate subsidy under PMAY?
Now you can easily calculate your subsidy which our government is giving under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana whose details are given as: –
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the PMAY
- Step 2: On the main page select the Subsidy Calculator tab
- Step 3: Now on the new page enter some details like
- Your Family Annual Income.
- Enter loan amount and,
- Tenure of the Loan.
- After submitting such details your subsidy amount will appear on the right side
When was the PMAY scheme started?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme was first started on 25th June 2015.
How to check the name in the PMAY Rural list?
If you had submitted the application form for PMAY rural then you need to perform some steps which are given below: –
Visit the PMAY Gramin website
Submit your registration number and submit it
It can also be checked without a registration number and for that, you need to press the advance search tab and now fill in the form to appear on your screen.
How is the list of beneficiaries under PMAY prepared?
The list of beneficiaries is prepared on the basis of Census 2011 data.
How much subsidy is awarded under PMAY?
Under PMAY a maximum of 2.67 lakh rupees subsidy can be avail by the beneficiary. The percentage of the subsidy varies category-wise.
For EWS/LIG: 6.5%
MIG 1: 4%
MIG 2: 3%
Under CLSS people who are beneficiaries of MIG can seek loans from housing banks, finance companies, and others. In this, the Credit linked subsidy will be available for the loan of up to 9 lakh rupees only. Whereas those who are from the MIG II category can avail loan of 12 lakh.
Who can submit the application under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana any Individuals who are from a Scheduled caste or scheduled tribe can submit their application along with this woman of any caste and category, families of the economic weaker section, and families of Low-income group and middle-income groups can also avail this facility.
PMAY Helpline Number
If any beneficiary has any query regarding the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana then they can connect with the authority at the number given below: –
Landline No.: 011-23063285,011-23060484
Email ID: email@example.com
Hope you have understood and found what you were looking for. In case you have any doubts related to the PMAY scheme of GoI, you can ask us in the discussion section below and our team will help you with the issue as soon as possible. PMAY is an innovative scheme launched by the government of India and the weaker section of the country should avail the benefit. For that, we are regularly monitoring all the updates from the authority and communicating to our readers in easy-to-understand language.
Therefore, you can bookmark us and like our Facebook page to stay updated on all the important instructions of the PMAY scheme like the online form, list release, application print, RH housing report etc.
All the best for PM Awas Yojana application and name in PMAY list.