Bihar Kisan Yojana @dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in: As agriculture is the backbone of the economy of Bihar and the whole country, the government has come up with this scheme to provide financial assistance to the farmers. PM-KISAN Samman Scheme has been launched to augment the income and lifestyle of the country’s Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs).
The government of India launched the PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Scheme on 1 February 2019 for the financial upliftment of landholding farmers. The central govt does the total funding of this scheme. These funds will be transferred to beneficiaries in three instalments.
Bihar Kisan Yojana
The scheme is also applicable in Bihar, like in other states. The registration process is currently active. The eligible farmers from Bihar who have not applied can apply online.
The article contains all the necessary details about the Bihar Kissan Yojana and other existing schemes.
बिहार किसान सम्मान निधि: Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Bihar Kisan Yojna|
|Concerned department||Agricultural Department, Government of Bihar|
|Launch of Year||2019|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs)|
|Fund allotted to beneficiaries||Rs.6000/- per year|
|Mode of application||Online|
Who is Eligible for the Bihar Kisan Yojana?
Before applying, applicants should ensure they fulfil all the eligibility requirements. All the families have cultivable landholding up to 2 hectares in the state. Their name, gender, and other details should be there in the land records of Bihar State as of 1st February. Only such farmers are eligible to apply and benefit from this scheme.
In order to apply for this scheme, farmers are required to have the following details and documents ready with them-
- A valid mobile No.
- Citizenship certificate, i.e. domicile of Bihar
- Landholding papers such as imitation of agricultural land Khatauni
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details include SA/ SBA/ Jan Dhan Bank Account Number, IFSC code, etc.
How to Apply For the Bihar Kisan Scheme?
Applications for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna and other state schemes in Bihar will be submitted only online. Applications can be submitted only on the official website of the Bihar Agriculture Department.
Before applying, applicants should keep all the required details and be ready with them. They must read all the necessary instructions. They must submit only authentic details in the application form. Otherwise, applications can be rejected.
As the application procedure is active now, they should apply before the closing date. However, the closing date has not been announced yet.
How to submit the Bihar PMK Scheme Application?
Eligible farmers from the state of Bihar can still apply for PM Kissan Nidhi who have not applied yet. They can take help from the application process shared below to submit an online application-
- Step 1- Visit the official portal.
Applicants have to start by visiting the official website of the Agriculture Department of Bihar i.e. https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- Step 2- Click on the application link
Applicants have to click on the “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” tab given on the homepage of the website.
- Step 2- Select the PM Kisan scheme option
A dropdown list will appear. Candidates have to click on the “प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना” option.
- Step 3- Choose User Type
Users have to select the user type. If you are submitting your application by yourself then you have to click on the “General User” option.
- Step 4- Enter Registration No.
Now, applicants have to fill their 13-digit farmer’s registration No in the space provided issued to them at the time of farmer registration on the Bihar Agriculture Department portal.
- Step 5- Application Form Appears
Now, the PM Kisan Yojana’s application form will appear. Fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents by following the instructions.
- Step 6- Re-check the details
Candidates should check all the details entered in the form before submission.
- Step 7- Submit the Application
Lastly, applicants can apply by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Bihar Farmer Registration
Farmers from Bihar state must register themselves first with the agriculture department portal of the state to submit applications for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna.
The procedure for registration is shared under
- Go to the official website first, i.e. dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- Click on the “पंजीकरण” link given on the menu bar and select the “पंजीकरण करें” option from the dropdown list.
- Select the “General User” option.
- Choose the Authentication type and enter the valid Aadhaar no.
- Authenticate by entering the OTP.
- Fill out the registration form.
- On successful registration, applicants will be issued a unique registration no. They must keep registration no. safe for further logins.
After registration, candidates can check their registration status and download the acknowledgement receipt by using valid registration no.
How to check Bihar Kisan Application Status?
After submitting applications for any schemes, applicants can view their application status. To check the PMKSN Scheme application status and print the application form, applicants can follow the instructions shared below-
- Open https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/#
- Click on “आवेदन की स्थिति / आवेदन प्रिंट” tab.
- Select PM Kisan scheme option.
- Enter the application no. and click on the search button.
- Application status will appear.
For the print of application-
- Click on the PM-KISAN application form print option.
- Enter the application/ registration no. and click on the search button.
- The application form will appear. Click on the “print” option to take the printout.
Farmer Rejected List by PFMS
There are a number of farmers whose applications have been rejected by PFMS due to various reasons. These include-
- Those who have entered their name in the Hindi language instead of English.
- Whose names and bank account details match
- Incorrect IFSC code
- Incorrect bank account
- Incorrect village name, etc.
Farmers can check the rejected list by following the instructions provided below-
- On the homepage of the portal, click on on “आवेदन की स्थिति / आवेदन प्रिंट” tab.
- Select “PM-KISAN अस्वीकृत आवेदन सूची (PFMS)” option from the dropdown list.
- Select the respective District and Block and click the “Search” button.
- A rejected list of beneficiaries will appear.
Correction in Details
If the candidates have made any mistakes in the application details, they can also correct them. They must follow the given steps-
- Click on the “विवरण संशोधन” option given on the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the PM-KISAN correction option.
- Enter the 13-digit registration number in the respective box and click on the search button.
- Details will appear.
- Click on the edit option and submit the changes.
For correction in Aadhaar details, farmers can also visit the nearest CSC or SAHAJ centre.
|Apply Online||Bihar Kisan Yojana Online Application (Available Soon)|
|Get the Latest Updates Here||NVSHQ Homepage|
Is there any other mode of application available?
No, eligible farmers can register and submit their application only online, i.e., from the agriculture department’s official website.
Is there any charge applicable for applying from a CSC/ SAHAJ centre?
No, submitting applications from the CSC or SAHAJ centre is free of cost.
Will I get the funds for this scheme in my account?
The benefit amount will be transferred directly to your registered bank account.