The Agriculture Department of the state of Bihar will accept applications for Krishi Input Subsidy Schemes against crops that are affected due to Fallow Land (Drought), flood, or heavy rain. Affected farmers of the state can apply for subsidies through the DBT in the agriculture portal of the state. Farmers can only apply in online mode as no other mode is available. We have also given a direct link on this page for application submission. Therefore, applicants can also visit the link provided to fill out the applications.
Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme
The Krishi Input Subsidy scheme is meant for farmers and is applicable in all the states of the country as per the requirements and orders of the state government at a point in time. This scheme is mainly initiated under the supervision of the state governments. Under this scheme, the state govt. Provides a subsidy to the farmers for the growth and development of agriculture. It may include a subsidy for purchasing agricultural equipment, seeds, irrigation facilities, transportation, etc.
In this article, we have provided Krishi Input Subsidy scheme details for the state of Bihar. The information mainly includes details of an overview of the scheme, benefits, eligibility criteria, important dates, classification of farmers, application procedure, documents required, and other related details.
कृषि इनपुट सब्सिडी योजना- Overview
|Name of the scheme||Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Bihar|
|Subsidy for||Kharif crops are affected due to Fallow Land, Floods, and Heavy rain.|
|Valid for the land of||2 Hectare (494 decimal)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Bihar DBT portal||https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in|
Features of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme (Kharif)
- Farmers will get subsidies under this scheme for a maximum of 2 hectares of land (per farmer).
- Only registered farmers can benefit from this scheme. It means applicants must have registered themselves in the DBT portal of the state govt.
- The subsidy amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary farmer.
- The subsidy amount will be transferred only to the accounts linked with Aadhaar No.
Amount of Benefit
- The subsidy payment to the farmers affected by the damage of crops (during the Kharif season) due to low rainfall (fallow land) will be made at Rs.6800 per hectare.
- For unirrigated cropland, Rs.6800 per hectare will be paid.
- For irrigated cropland, Rs.13500 per hectare will be paid.
- For perennial crops, Rs.18000 per hectare will be paid.
How to Apply for the Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme?
Applicants can follow the procedure shared below to apply for this scheme-
- Visit official website
Go to the official DBT agriculture portal of Bihar i.e. https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the Application link.
On the homepage, applicants have to click on the “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” link.
- Select relevant option
A dropdown list of various options will appear. Applicants have to select “कृषि इनपुट अनुदान(2019-20)”.
- Enter Registration No.
On selecting the input subsidy option, applicants will be redirected to a new page as shown below. On this page, they have to enter their thirteen digits’ registration no. in the box provided and have to click on the “search” button. Before proceeding further, they must read all the important instructions given on the same page.
- Fill Application Details
Finally, the application form will appear. It will indicate various details about the farmer such as name, age, address, Aadhaar no., panchayat, category of the farmer, DOB, father’s name, etc.
- Complete application form part 2
In the second part of the form, farmers are required to fill in the information about their lands such as area of land (in decimal and should be maxed 2 hectares), type of farmer, and reason for the damage to the crop. In the third part of the form, farmers have to fill in the description of cultivable land in the space provided. After that, they have to fill in the declaration part and have to click on the “OTP” button.
- Enter OTP & Details
On hitting the OTP button, a unique code will be sent at the registered no. of the farmer and they have to verify the same. Farmers now have to select the self-declaration form and have to check whether they have uploaded all the necessary documents or not.
- Submit Application
Once the farmer has filled in all the necessary information, they can submit the application form. After final submission, application no. will be sent as an SMS to the registered mobile no. of the candidates. They have to keep this number safe and they must print the application form for future reference.
On successful submission of the applications, all these applications will be forwarded to the Agriculture Coordinator after the last of the application process. The Agriculture Coordinator will verify the details within 20 days and will either reject the application with reason or will accept it. Accepted applications will be forwarded to the concerned Agriculture officer. The agriculture Coordinator will take a photograph of the farmer with the affected land and will upload it after verification.
Self-Declaration Form- Farmers are required to download and provide the self-declaration form.
Important Points Related to the Application
Farmers for this scheme are classified into categories viz. Farmers having their own land, Actual Cultivator and Landowner farmer plus Actual Cultivator.
- A farmer having own land- Such farmers are required to fill the following information in the application form- Farmer police station no., Account no., Khesra No., detail of the damage caused by flood or heavy, name of two other farmers. They also have to submit documents such as LPG/Land receipt/ Jamanandi/Sale deed etc. as proof of land.
- Actual Cultivator- Such Farmers have to fill in the given details- Farmer police station no., Account no., Khesra No., detail of the damage due to drought, names, signatures and verified documents of two other farmers. They have to submit a self-declaration form.
- Landowner farmer plus Actual Cultivator- These farmers are required to provide the following details- Farmer police station no., Account no., Khesra No., detail of land affected by drought, names of two farmers and other related details. These farmers are also required to submit land papers as well the self-declaration.
How to check the कृषि इनपुट सब्सिडी Application Status?
After the successful submission of the application, farmers can also track the status of the application. For that, they have to follow the simple steps shared as under-
- Visit dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
- Click on click on “Application status” link given on the homepage of the website.
- Select Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2019 link.
- Enter the valid application no and proceed to submit.
- Finally, the application status will appear.
I am not a registered farmer; how can I register myself in the DBT portal?
You can register yourself by visiting the DBT agriculture portal or by visiting the nearest CSC, Vasudha Kendra or E-Kissan Bhavan. Those who are already registered with the portal are not required to register again.
How can I fill in the details of my land in decimals in the application form?
You can calculate your land area in decimals by using the given method-
1 hectare = 247 decimals
How will I get updates on the application process?
All the updates related to applications such as the reject status and the accepted status will be sent to the registered mobile no.