Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2022 @dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in: The Agriculture Department of the state of Bihar will accept applications for Krishi Input Subsidy Schemes against crops that are affected due by Fallow Land (Drought), flood, or due to heavy rain. Affected farmers of the state can apply for subsidies through the DBT in the agriculture portal of the state. Farmers can only apply in online mode as no other mode is available. We have also given a direct link on this page for submission of the application. Therefore, applicants can also visit the link provided to fill out the applications.
Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2022
Krishi Input Subsidy scheme is meant for farmers and is applicable in all the states of the country as per the requirements and orders of the state government at a point in time. This scheme is mainly initiated under the supervision of the state governments. Under this scheme, the state govt. provides a subsidy to the farmers for the growth and development of agriculture. It may include a subsidy for the purchase of agricultural equipment, seeds, irrigation facility, transportation, etc.
In this article, we have provided Krishi Input Subsidy scheme details for the state of Bihar. The information mainly includes details of an overview of the scheme, benefits of the scheme, eligibility criteria, important dates, classification of farmers, application procedure, documents required, and other related details.
कृषि इनपुट सब्सिडी योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of the scheme||Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Bihar|
|Subsidy for||Kharif crops are affected due to Fallow Land, Flood, and Heavy rain|
|Valid for the land of||2 Hectare (494 decimal)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Bihar DBT portal||https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in|
Features of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme (Kharif)
- Farmers will get subsidies under this scheme for a maximum of 2 hectares of land (per farmer).
- Only registered farmers can get benefit from this scheme. It means applicants must have registered themselves in the DBT portal of the state govt.
- The amount of subsidy will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary farmer.
- The subsidy amount will be transferred only to the accounts that are linked with Aadhaar No.
Amount of Benefit
- The payment of subsidy to the farmers affected by the damage of crops (during the Kharif season) due to low rainfall (fallow land) will be done at the rate of Rs.6800 per hectare.
- For unirrigated crop land Rs.6800 per hectare will be paid.
- For irrigated cropland, Rs.13500 per hectare will be paid.
- For perennial crops, Rs.18000 per hectare will be paid.
For more information on the amount of subsidy paid under this scheme, Click Here https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/Instructions/Guideline%20of%20Flood%20and%20Fallow%20land.pdf
How to Apply for Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2022?
Applicants can follow the procedure shared below to apply for this scheme-
- Visit official website
Go to the official DBT agriculture portal of Bihar i.e. https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the Application link
On the homepage, applicants have to click on the “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” link.
- Select relevant option
A dropdown list of various options will appear. Applicants have to select “कृषि इनपुट अनुदान(2019-20)”.
- Enter Registration No.
On selecting the input subsidy option, applicants will be redirected to a new page as shown below. On this page, they have to enter their thirteen digits’ registration no. in the box provided and have to click on the “search” button. Before proceeding further, they must read all the important instructions given on the same page.
- Fill Application Details
Finally, the application form will appear. It will be indicating various details about the farmer such as name, age, address, Aadhaar no., panchayat, category of the farmer, DOB, father’s name, etc.
- Complete application form part 2
In the second part of the form, farmers are required to fill in the information about their lands such as area of land (in decimal and should be maxed 2 hectares), type of farmer, and reason for the damage to the crop. In the third part of the form, farmers have to fill in the description of cultivable land in the space provided. After that, they have to fill in the declaration part and have to click on the “OTP” button.
- Enter OTP & details
On hitting the OTP button, a unique code will be sent on the registered no. of the farmer and they have to verify the same. Farmers now have to select the self-declaration form and have to check whether they have uploaded all the necessary documents or not.
- Submit Application
Once the farmer has filled in all the necessary information, they can submit the application form. After final submission, application no. will be sent as an SMS to the registered mobile no. of the candidates. They have to keep this number safe and they must print the application form for future reference.
On successful submission of the applications, all these applications will be forwarded to the Agriculture Coordinator after the last of the application process. The Agriculture Coordinator will verify the details within 20 days and will either reject the application with reason or will accept it. Accepted applications will be forwarded to the concerned Agriculture officer. The agriculture Coordinator will take a photograph of the farmer with the affected land and will upload it after verification.
Self-Declaration Form- Farmers are required to download and provide the self-declaration form. They can download it from here-http://188.8.131.52/fds/Images/SelfDeclaration.pdf
Important Points Related to the Application
Farmers for this scheme are classified into categories viz. Farmers having their own land, Actual Cultivator and Landowner farmer plus Actual Cultivator.
- A farmer having own land- Such farmers are required to fill the following information in the application form- Farmer police station no., Account no., Khesra No., detail of the damage caused by flood or heavy, name of two other farmers. They also have to submit documents such as LPG/Land receipt/ Jamanandi/Sale deed etc. as proof of land.
- Actual Cultivator- Such Farmers have to fill in the given details- Farmer police station no., Account no., Khesra No., detail of the damage due to drought, names, signatures and verified documents of two other farmers. They have to submit a self-declaration form.
- Landowner farmer plus Actual Cultivator- These farmers are required to provide the following details- Farmer police station no., Account no., Khesra No., detail of land affected by drought, names of two farmers and other related details. These farmers are also required to submit land papers as well the self-declaration.
How to check the कृषि इनपुट सब्सिडी Application Status?
After the successful submission of the application, farmers can also track the status of the application. For that, they have to follow the simple steps shared as under-
- Visit dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
- Click on click on “Application status” link given on the homepage of the website.
- Select Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2019 link.
- Enter the valid application no and proceed to submit.
- Finally, the application status will appear.
|Farmer Registration on Portal||Farmer Registration on Portal|
|जल-जीवन हरियाली (खेत में जल संचयन/यथा स्थान जल संचयन आवेदन||जल-जीवन हरियाली (खेत में जल संचयन/यथा स्थान जल संचयन आवेदन|
|इनपुट सब्सिडी रबी मौसम (असमय वर्षा/ओलावृष्टि/आंधी )(2019-20)प्रिंट||इनपुट सब्सिडी रबी मौसम (असमय वर्षा/ओलावृष्टि/आंधी )(2019-20)प्रिंट|
|विवरण संशोधन (किसान पंजीकरण)||विवरण संशोधन (किसान पंजीकरण)|
However, farmers will also receive SMS on their registered mobile no. regarding the same.
The application is closed now but farmers can register on the official portal.
You can apply for this scheme through various methods.
Visiting the official website of DBT agriculture, Bihar using your personal laptop, desktop or mobile. OR
You can also visit your nearby CSC or Vasudha Kendra or
You can submit an application from the concerned Kissan Bhavan or
You can fill it from any cyber café at your convenience.
You can register yourself by visiting the DBT agriculture portal or by visiting the nearest CSC, Vasudha Kendra or E-Kissan Bhavan. Those who are already registered with the portal are not required to register again.
You can calculate your land area in decimals by using the given method-
1 hectare = 247 decimals
All the updates related to applications such as reject status and the accepted status will be sent to the registered mobile no.
Farmers can submit their applications through their personal laptop/ desktop/ mobile, or by visiting the Kissan Bhavan free of cost. However, if they apply through a Common Service Center or a Vasudha Kendra, they are required to pay Rs.10 as an application fee.
You can make corrections in the details within 48 hours of submission of the application. After that, no correction will be possible and the application with the incorrect information will be forwarded. This will ultimately lead to the rejection of the application.