AIMS Test for Management Aptitude (ATMA) is a National Level Management Entrance Test conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for admission into PG courses like MBA, PGDM, MMS, and MCA in various B-schools of India. ATMA is conducted 5 times a year in the month of January, February, May, June, and August. ATMA is a passport for admission to around 200 B-Schools across the country. The application form for ATMA 2023 May is now active and the last date to submit is 21st May 2023. ATMA May 2023 will be held on 28th May 2023.
In this article, candidates will get complete details about ATMA 2023 application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, Test cities, result, etc.
ATMA 2023 – Overview
|Examination||AIMS Test for Management Aptitude|
|Commonly known as||ATMA|
|Exam type||National Level Entrance test|
|Conducting Authority||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Date of Examination||January, February, May, July, and August 2023|
|Exam frequency||5 times a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Official ATMA 2023 website||www.atmaaims.com|
ATMA 2023- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The schedule for ATMA 2023 will be updated in the table given below once it was available-
|Online Registration commences||8th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application fee||20th May 2023|
|Last date of online registration||21st May 2023|
|last date for printing the application form||28th May 2023|
|Admit Card Available on||25th May 2023|
|Exam date||28th May 2023|
|Result available on||1st June 2023|
ATMA 2023- Eligibility
Candidates must check whether they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling out the registration form or not. The eligibility criterion for ATMA 2023 is given below-
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- There is no age restriction.
- Candidates must have completed a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply.
- No work experience is required.
ATMA 2023- Application Form /Registration Form
ATMA 2023 application forms will be made available on the official website of AIMS. As no, offline registration forms will be available, interested candidates have to apply through online mode.
Below we have shared the application procedure-
- Visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Once the payment is made, candidates will receive a Personal Identification Number (PID) on their mobile numbers and email IDs.
- Fill in all the details required like personal information and academic details.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Once the registration is complete, candidates will receive a login password.
- Take the printout of the filled application fee for future reference.
- Candidates must keep a printed copy of the filled registration form safe for future reference.
- Candidates must keep the PID no and login password safe for future reference.
- Candidates must ensure that all the details filled in the application form are accurate. Requests for change in Test Center will not be accepted.
ATMA 2023 Application Fee
- The application fee for ATMA 2023 will be 2000/- for all category candidates.
- Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee through a Debit or Credit Card only. Facility for net banking, Cash, DD, and Cheque is not available.
- 25% concession in fee is an application for women candidates
- 50% concession in fee is an application for candidates who belong to the North Eastern States.
Documents to uploaded
Applicant needs to keep their latest passport size photograph and signature in a scanned format whose size details is given below:
- Photograph: 20 to 50 kb
- Signature: 10 to 20 kb
ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for ATMA 2023 is as follows-
- ATMA 2023 exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The question paper will consist of objective-type questions.
- Total of 180 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be divided into 6 sections.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- ½ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Analytical reasoning skills- 1||30|
|Analytical reasoning skills- 2||30|
ATMA 2023- Syllabus
Here is the section-wise syllabus for ATMA 2023 test-
- Analytical reasoning skills
The questions in both sections of Analytical reasoning skills be based on the following topics- Series, Seating Arrangement, Analogy, Coding-decoding of words, letters, statements, Direction sense, Odd-one out, Symbol decoding, Decision making with data-driven problems, Verbal logic, Letter and number arrangement, Assumptions and conclusion, Statement – conclusion, Data sufficiency in a statement to answer questions, Statement – True/false
Both parts of the Verbal section will cover grammar, vocabulary portion, jumbled sentences, Reading comprehension passages, Fill in the Blanks, sentence correction, etc.
- Quantitative skills-
Both the sections of Quantitative skills will include questions from Percentage, Interest- Simple and compound, Time, speed, distance, Time & Work – different type of workers – Men, women, children, Mensuration, Percentage, Number system, even & odd numbers, Geometry, Circle, Rectangle, Square, Pie charts, Bar diagrams, graph, table, Age calculation, Profit/Loss, Ratio and Average.
List of Test Cities-
Candidates have to choose any two test centres at the time of filling the registration form. ATMA 2023 Test is expected to be conducted in the following test cities-
The test cities mentioned above are subject to cancellation and change depending on the number of candidates.
ATMA 2023- Admit Card
- ATMA Admit card will be released on a notified date.
- Registered candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- No, admit cards will be sent to any candidate by post. Candidates have to download their Admit card by using PID and password.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam centre. Any candidates found without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Candidates are also required to carry a valid photo identity card (passport/Aadhaar card/driving license/voter Id/ Pan Card) along with the admit card to the exam centre.
ATMA Result 2023
ATMA 2023 result is to be out as per the given schedule. Candidates can download the scorecard from the official website by using a valid PID and password.
In case of any problem or query related to ATMA 2023, candidates must contact the concerned authority-
ATMA 2023 Important Links
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
D No- 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082