Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana 2021- To transform communities & countries we need to invest in the education of girls. Most of those girls who are educated are more likely to lead a productive and healthy life. Educating girls will diminish inequality and strengthen economies. In India, there are many states where girls who belong to minor categories don’t get a chance to study. For more information regarding Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana 2021, eligibility criteria, how to apply process, etc examine the whole article.
Latest Update: Last Date of scheme closing is 20th January 2021 and for defective verification, final date is 20th Feb 2021. Check complete details given below in this article.
Government of India finding solutions to this problem and coming up with so many scholarships for girls. With the help of these scholarships, girls can also go to school and complete their education. Himachal Pradesh government has also implemented a scheme for girls of their state.
- 1 Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana 2021
- 2 Benefits of HP Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Scheme
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana
- 4 How to Apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Scheme
Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana 2021
Government of Himachal Pradesh has initiated a scheme named Maharishi balmiki chatravriti yojana. This scheme will provide financial assistance to girls who belong to balmiki families. Girls and their families who are from balmiki families do unclean occupations to earn money.
Due to weaker financial backgrounds, girls of Himachal Pradesh who belong to lower class families don’t get a chance to study. With the help of this yojana, girl’s empowerment will be progressed in state. All citizens of HP will know that everyone has right to go to schools and receive education. Educating girls will lead to the development of the entire state.
Aim of Himachal Pradesh Balmiki Chatravriti Scheme
Through Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti scheme government of Himachal Pradesh wants to support financially to those girls who belong to balmiki family. With the help of this scheme, girls will be able to study like boys.
Benefits of HP Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Scheme
- The primary advantage of this scheme is to provide financial aid of 9,000 rupees per year to those girls who belong to the Valmiki family.
- Through this scholarship, parents will be encouraged to send their girls to colleges/ institutes so that, they can also get higher education.
- With the help of this scheme, all those girls will also get an equal right to education.
- Providing education to girls will promote women empowerment in Himachal Pradesh.
- This scholarship will be extremely beneficial for the development of state.
- The confidence level of girls will also boot up by this scholarship, they can fulfill their dreams, and this will enhance economic diversification in the state.
Brief of Himachal Pradesh Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana|
|Authority||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Recipient||Girls who belong to balmiki family of HP|
|Objective of Yojana||To provide financial aid to girls|
|Mode to Submit Application Form||Online|
|Last Date Application Submission||20th Jan 2021|
|Defective Verification Final Date||20th Feb 2021|
|Final Date for Institute Verification||20th Feb 2021|
|Benefit of Scholarship||Govt. will give 9000 rupees per year|
Maharishi Balmiki Scholarship Amount
Himachal Pradesh govt will grant 9000 rupees per annum for education to all the eligible girls of the state.
Eligibility Criteria for Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana
We recommend all applicants to take a review of the eligibility standard. Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for this scheme who will fulfil all the criteria. Authorities have made these rules so that non-eligible applicant can avail the benefits of this scholarship.
- Candidates who want to take the benefits of this scheme must be the citizen of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant who is applying for this scholarship should be a girl.
- Girl child should belong to balmiki family involved in the unclean occupation.
- Aspirants who have taken admission in private or government institute/ college for any post matric course.
Important Document for Balmiki Chatravriti Scheme
While applying for this scholarship aspirant needs to upload a scanned copy of all the necessary documents that we have listed below. In case applicants fail to do so, then there are chances that her application gets rejected.
- Aadhaar Card
- Last year Marksheets and Certificates (Matric Onwards)
- Student Bank Details
- Passport Size Photograph of Candidate
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate of Applicant
- Aspirant’s Parents/ Guardians Unclean Profession Certificate (assigned by an officer whose rank is not below than the rank of Tehsildar)
How to Apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Scheme
Aspirants who want to apply for this scholarship can check some smooth steps given below. Implement the process exactly and get your self registered for the scheme.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of NSP (National Scholarship Portal).
- Now, on the homepage, applicants must click the “New Registration“ option given at top of the page.
- Guidelines page will open, read all the instructions carefully and tick all checkboxes then click on “Continue”
- Registration page will be shown on the next page.
- Enter your info like scholarship type, scheme category, contact number, email id, name, date of birth, gender, etc on the form correctly.
- After that, you have to fill your bank account information.
- As an identification detail applicant have to choose any of one between aadhaar number or bank account number and hit “Register”
- Then, you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Now, complete your login by using OTP.
- Application id and password will be generated next, fill the application form of “Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Scheme” and upload all the necessary documents.
- After submitting the application form, candidates can’t modify any details in the form.
How to Check Maharishi Balmiki Scholarship Status
- Sep 1st- Open the link official website @scholarships.gov.in in any suitable web browser.
- Step 2nd- “Login” option is present at the top of homepage.
- Step 3rd- Click on that option.
- Step 4th- Login form will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 5th- Enter all your details on the form and hit the “Login” button.
- Step 6th- Now you will see “Check Scholarship Status” link on new page.
- Step 7th- Tap that link, and fill all the info asked in the form & submit it.
- Step 8th- Wait for a few moments, and shortly your status of scholarship will open on your screen.
Procedure of Renewing Scholarship
- For renewal of scholarship, candidates have to go to the official portal NSP.
- Coming to the homepage, applicants will see “Renewal 2021-22” option given under “Login” tab.
- Click on that option.
- On the next page, you have to fill your data such as application id, password, and code is given on that page.
- After filling info, candidates have to click on “Login” tab.
- Renewal form will be displayed on your screen, enter all the information correctly, and submit the form.
We hope that the information given by us in this article has been informative to you. If anyone has queries, then they can ask in the comment box.