UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojna has been inaugurated by the CM of Uttar Pradesh, Mr Yogi Adityanath, to provide financial assistance to students who belong to middle-class families. The motive for launching the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana is to boost the state’s education infrastructure. Several students cannot complete their education due to a lack of money.
Through this UP Bal Shramik scheme, the state government will provide Rs 1200 to girls and Rs 1000 to boys. Moreover, additional financial assistance will be provided to the 8th, 9th, and 10th Standards candidates.
The candidates can have a complete overview of the yojana in this article. The Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme is briefly discussed in the article, along with online registration and complete eligibility.
Candidates looking to apply for the scheme are requested to bookmark the page so that we can provide you with all the essential information regarding the Shramik Vidya Yojana.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
The Chief Minister of the state of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath, has started the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme to provide a good life and good education to the children of working families. The prime focus of the scheme covers the orphans and children of labourers in Uttar Pradesh. The children whose parents cannot afford their education can get financial help from the government.
Currently, the government has released the scheme. The CM, through his Twitter account, provided the information regarding the scheme. He gave an overview of the scheme. To help the students so that they do not suffer from the lack of education, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to provide financial help to them.
This is a very beneficial step taken by the government. The state’s population is very high, and the literacy rate is around 67.68%. A fundamental right is the Right to Education. Every student has the right to avail of the education in which elementary education is compulsory. Therefore, through the scheme, a large number of students will be benefitted.
Mukhyamantri Education Scheme Overview
The candidates looking to apply for the scheme can go through the complete overview of the scheme by the details in the table below. The overview will help you to collect important information regarding the UP Bal Vidya Scheme.
|Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Name||UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
मुख्यमंत्री बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना
|Department||Labour Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Launched by||Mr Yogi Adityanath on 12th June 2020|
|The objective of the Scheme||Providing monthly financial assistance to enable beneficiaries in their studies and prevent the practice of child labour.|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 1,000 for boys & Rs. 1200 for girls, additional assistance of Rs. 6,000 p.a to class 8th, 9th, and 10th students|
|Apply Online||Check Below|
Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Benefits
Although the scheme will benefit many students by providing financial help, the students and parents can benefit from the scheme. The key points are mentioned below.
- The scheme provides financial help to the students to continue their studies.
- The students belonging to poor families who do not have money to pay school fees will benefit from the scheme.
- The application process for the scheme is online, and it can be availed by visiting the official portal for the scheme.
- The students pursuing the Eighth, Ninth, and high school standards will get an additional help of 6000 per year under the yojana for students.
- The government can discourage the practice of child labour through the scheme. Many children have to work to pay their school fees and are often forcefully permitted to work as labourers.
मुख्यमंत्री बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना का उद्देश्य
- A stipend of 1200 and 1000 per month will be given to a girl and boy who avails of the scheme.
- Initially, financial assistance will be provided to 2000 students who have been identified from 57 districts.
- The government has also opened the Atal residential schools in several districts of the state.
- The candidates enrolling in the scheme will have the benefits of upcoming government schemes.
- The government will identify the orphan and children of labour in Uttar Pradesh and encourage them to avail of the scheme.
- The labour department of Uttar Pradesh will look over the functioning of the scheme.
Bal Shramik Vidya Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking for the eligibility criteria can refer to the list. We have provided an overview of the essential requirement to avail of the scheme. The candidates can have complete information about the eligibility criteria once the official notification is released. Please follow the page to never miss endless updates on the उत्तर प्रदेश बाल श्रमिक विद्या योजना.
- The government will start the scheme initially through selected districts and later on, it will cover the complete state. Therefore the applicant residing in the selected districts can avail of the scheme.
- The age limit to avail of the scheme is between 8 to 18 years. The complete details will be available after the declaration of the official notification for the scheme.
- Orphan and children of labourers and differently-abled are eligible for the scheme.
Essential Documents Required to avail of the scheme
The list of documents required to avail of the scheme is mentioned below. The documents have to be uploaded on the official portal after the registration links are opened for the yojana.
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Family income details
- Passport size photo
- Age proof
- School identity card
- PAN Card of Parent (if Available)
- School Certificate
Steps to Apply for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Online?
The parents/ guardians of the beneficiaries can apply for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Online by performing the following steps:-
- Head to the official website dedicated to the scheme at https://www.bsvy.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, tap the relevant option for “Online Application”.
- After this, fill out the registration form and complete the “Sign Up” process.
- Now, you will have your login details.
- Use these details on the login page and start to fill out the online application form.
- Fill out the application form in its entirety and upload all required documents.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Once the application form is submitted, obtain a hard copy of it for reference.
What is the मुख्यमंत्री बाल श्रमिक विद्या scheme all about?
The UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana aims to provide financial help to students pursuing secondary education in Uttar Pradesh.
How to apply for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
The candidates can follow the detailed steps mentioned in the article to apply for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana.