PM Kisan List | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2022, Beneficiary list, Status check: Under the PM Kisan Scheme the central government of India transfers ₹ 6000 directly into the bank account of a registered farmer which is to be credited in three equal instalments of ₹ 2000 in a financial year. The last instalment which is the 11th instalment of the scheme is credited on 31 May 2022 and now all farmers are looking for its next i.e. 12th Installment which is to going to be released on 1 September (Tentatively) 2022. The PM Kisan Saman Nidhi 12th Kisth will be transferred digitally via DBT mode.
Under the PM Kisan scheme, every registered farmer will receive 6000 annually in three equal installments of Rs. 2000/-. PM Kisan farmers now can easily check their प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना beneficiary status from the official website at www.pmkisan.gov.in or mobile app. Keep reading this article and your all queries will be resolved because below we have shared lots of information related to it.
Since the inception of the scheme, the government has credited seven instalments successfully to the farmers who are registered under this and today on 25th Dec 2020 PM Modi himself transferred digitally 18000 crores rupees directly into the registered farmer Bank and PFMS account. As per the official, pmkisan.gov.in new list 2022 instalment can be checked by following the procedure given below or by visiting the bank.
अपडेट:- प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना के अंतर्गत पंजीकृत किसानों को इस योजना की 12वीं क़िस्त जल्द ही उनके खाते मे भेजी जायगी।
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th Kisht 2022
पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना को भारत के प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी जी ने फ़रवरी 2019 को शुभारंभ किया था इस योजना के तहत किसानों को सालाना 6000 रूपए जो की 2000 रूपए की किस्त के रूप में दिये जाते है और अब इस स्कीम के तहत किसानो को उनकी अगली किश्त यानि की 12वी किश्त का भुगतान किया जाना है जो की सितम्बर माह मे किया जाएगा। अतः जो किसान इस स्कीम के तहत लाभांवित है वह ऑनलाइन माध्यम से या बैंक द्वारा प्राप्त हुए मैसेज के द्वारा यह सुनिश्चित कर सकते हैं की उनको यह किश्त मिली है या नहीं। और यदि आपको किश्त नहीं मिली है तो आप PM kisan की हेल्पलाइन पर नंबर पर कॉल करके अधिक जानकारी ले सकते है।
पीएम किसान योजना रिकवरी
प्रधानमंत्री किसान निधि योजना में आवेदन करने वाले किसानों में कुछ किसान ऐसे हैं जिन्हें 10000 रूपये मासिक पेंशन मिल रही है फिर भी वे पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना का लाभ ले रहे हैं या ऐसे किसान जो आयकर दाता हैं वे भी इस स्किम में पंजीकृत हैं, ऐसे किसानों को इस योजना के अंतर्गत अभी तक प्राप्त पूरी रकम को वापिस करना अनिवार्य है। किस प्रकार से आप प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना के पैसे वापिस कर सकते हैं नीचे बताई गयी प्रक्रिया देखें।
- ऑनलाइन माध्यम से पैसे लौटने के लिए भारत कोष वेबसाइट bharatkosh.gov.in पर जाएँ।
- यहां होम पेज पर Quick Payment पर क्लिक करें।
- अब Ministry/Department के विकल्प में Agricalchar चुनें तथा Purpose में Refund of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi चुनें एवं नेक्स्ट के विकल्प पर क्लिक कर दें।
- अब अगले पृष्ठ पर मांगी गयी जानकारी भरें और Drawing & Disbursing Office(DDO) में कृषि भवन दिल्ली सेलेक्ट करें।
- इस तरह सभी जानकारी भरने के बाद आप पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि के पैसे वापिस कर सकते हैं।
- ऑफलाइन माध्यम से पैसे वापिस करने के लिए आपको अपनी बैंक शाखा में जाकर बैंक मेनेजर से संपर्क करना होगा।
How to check PM Kisan List Beneficiary Status Online?
pm kisan yojana check karne ke liye you can check your application data online, and through this, you will get detail information about it. Below we have given the procedure which on following you will get the complete information.
To know the record online you need to check your beneficiary status and for this, you need to keep your Aadhaar card number/ mobile number/ account number which you had submitted during the registration process.
- First of all, you need to visit the official page of the PM Kisan list
- Now on the portal home page, you will easily find the beneficiary status tab under the farmer corner section.
- After a click, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to submit your details as we mentioned above.
- After submitting details press the ‘get data’ tab
- Now your application status will be available to you which contains all the necessary information.
Check PM Kisan list in the Mobile app
Along with the official portal now farmer can check their beneficiary status through PM Kisan mobile app anywhere anytime and along with beneficiary status, farmers can also check the status of a new application, and can edit Aadhaar details through this app. The registration process through PM Kisan mobile app is so easy that anyone can register through it.
Below in this section, we are going to tell you how you can check the beneficiary status in the PM Kisan mobile app or other features of it.
- First of all, farmers need to install the app on their mobile from the link given below or the google play store to check the beneficiary status in the mobile app.
- Open the app once it was downloaded successfully.
- Now application home page will appear to you after tapping it some list of the tab will appear.
- In this, you need to select the beneficiary status tab.
- After selecting the same a page will appear which may ask you to select the ID type.
- Now enter the ID number which you selected.
- After pressing the ‘get details’ tab your application information will appear on your screen.
Some other features of PM Kisan Mobile App
- Check PM kisan beneficiary status
- You can edit your Aadhaar card details
- Check the status of the self-registered farmer
- Those who are not registered yet can register under the new farmer registration tab
- If you don’t know anything about the scheme then under the ‘about the scheme’ tab you will get all information.
- Or if you have any query related to a scheme or other can ask on the helpline number given in it.
pmkisan.gov.in Yojana 12th installment list
Many farmers across India are not receiving the benefit of the scheme and the main reason behind it is the discrepancy in their documents. So many times we get to know that farmer register their Aadhaar number or name incorrectly in the application form and due to the mismatch in details they are not getting the benefit of it. As per reports, there are more than 1.3 cr farmers who are still waiting for scheme benefits.
Note: Farmers who are receiving messages about dissimilarity between the name mentioned in Aadhaar and the application form. Such farmers need to visit their tehsil or concerned authority to rectify the same otherwise next instalment will not be credited into your account.
How to check the percentage of PM Kisan Payment Success?
From now onwards we can also check the percentage of payment that has been successfully credited under the scheme for each instalment.
To check the same you need to follow the steps given below:
- On the home page of the PM Kisan portal, you may easily find the India map.
- Now first select the instalment whose percentage you want to see.
- After selecting the same hover your mouse to the state whose percentage you want to see.
- And after doing the same you will see some data which contains:
- State name, instalment number, state payment success percentage, number of payment success in the state, and total data
Amount transferred under PM Kisan scheme
Since the launch of this scheme, a huge number of farmers get benefits from this scheme so below we have given some stats related to the amount transferred under the scheme.
|Financial year||Amount transferred|
|Dec to March 2018-2019||4,50,19,221|
|Apr to July 2019-2020||7,35,01,289|
|August to November 2019-2020||8,24,76,582|
|December to March 2019-2020||8,51,92,967|
|April to July 2020-2021||8,52,92,967|
|August to November 2020-2021||8,67,33,956|
|Dec to March 2020-2021||10,23,51,091|
Check your name in www.pmkisan.gov.in farmer corner beneficiary list
Farmers who had applied recently for the scheme and wanted to know whether their name was listed for the scheme or not then it can be checked easily through the PM Kisan portal. To check the beneficiary list farmers need to follow some procedures that we have given below.
- First of all, visit the PM Kisan portal
- On the portal home page, you need to select the beneficiary list tab
- Next, you need to submit some details as submitted in the application form such as:
- State, district, and sub-district name, and after selecting the block and village press the get report tab.
- Once you press it, a list of all beneficiaries will be available to you where you can check your name manually
PM Kisan Samman Helpline numbers
If farmers have any queries related to the PM Kisan Samman scheme then they may contact the helpline number given below and resolve their issue.
- Helpline number (toll-free): 1800115526 / 155261
- Helpline number: 0120-6025109
About the PM Kisan scheme
- PM Kisan Samman Yojana is a central sector scheme whose 100% funding came from GOI
- This scheme is in operation since the 1st of December 2018
- Under the scheme, the family of the registered farmers will get an amount of 6000/- Rs. annually in three equal instalments of 2000/-
- Whether a farmer is eligible for the scheme or not will be identified by the state and UT administration by following scheme guidelines.
- The beneficiary will receive the amount directly into their account via DBT mode.
- The beneficiary list is valid for one year only after that list was updated by the department to get to know whether during the last year someone sold its land or not.
The 12th instalment under the PM Kisan scheme will credit soon, whose beneficiary status can be checked at pm Kisan through the mobile app or pmkisan.gov.in site.
PM Kisan Nidhi yojana 2022 status check can be done, once the instalment is credited farmers will receive a message from their respective bank about the amount credited but they can also check the same through the PM Kisan list portal under the pmkisan.gov.in beneficiary status.