PM kisan farmers who are waiting for their next PM Kisan instalment under the PM Kisan Yojana which is 6th installment need to check their account because on August PM Modi has transferred digitally 17000+ crores rupees directly into registered farmer Bank and PFMS account. As per the official, pmkisan.gov.in new list 2020 installment can be checked by following the procedure given below or by visiting the bank.
Under the PM Kisan scheme, every registered farmer will receive 6000 annually in three equal instalments of Rs. 2000/-. PM Kisan now can easily check their प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना beneficiary status from the official website at www.pmkisan.gov.in or mobile app. Keep reading this article and your all queries will be resolved because below we have shared lots of information related to it.
PM Kisan List 2020
According to the officials, under the scheme till July 7 around 4.5 crores, new farmers added into the list of beneficiaries.
Earlier, while talking to the news channel CEO of PM Kisan Samman scheme Vivek Agarwal said that next installment will be the 6th installment of the scheme will be credit in the first week of August but due to some issue, it was credit in 2nd week of August 2020. Under this 6th kisht more than 8.5 crore farmers get their installment via DBT mode.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 6th list 2020
पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना को भारत के प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी जी ने फ़रवरी 2019 को शुभारंभ किया था इस योजना के तहत किसानों को सालाना 6000 रूपए जो की 2000 रूपए की किस्त के रूप मै दिए जाते है और अब इस स्कीम के तहत किसानो को उनकी अगली किश्त यानि की 6ठी किश्त का भुक्तान कर दिया गया है अतः जो किसान इस स्कीम के तहत लाभांवित है वह ऑनलाइन माध्यम से या बैंक द्वारा प्राप्त हुए मैसेज के द्वारा यहाँ सुनिश्चित कर सकते है है की उनको यह किश्त मिली है या नहीं। और यदि आपको किश्त नहीं मिली है तो आप पी एम किसान की हेल्पलाइन पे नंबर पर कॉल करके अधिक जानकारी ले सकते है।
6ठी किश्त के तहत सरकार द्वारा किसानो के खातों मै कुल 1700 हज़ार करोड़ की धनराशि डिजिटल माध्यम से भेजी गई।
How to check PM kisan list beneficiary status online?
pm kisan yojana check karne ke liye you can check your application data online, and through this, you will get detail information about it. Below we have given the procedure which on following you will get the complete information.
To know the record online you need to check your beneficiary status and for this, you need to keep your Aadhaar card number/ mobile number/ account number which you had submitted during the registration process.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- First of all, you need to visit the official page of PM Kisan list
- Now on the portal home page, you will easily find the beneficiary status tab under the farmer corner section.
- After a click, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to submit your details as we mentioned above.
- After submitting details press the ‘get data’ tab
- Now your application status will be available to you which contains all necessary information.
Click Here to Check PM kisan 6th beneficiary list
Check PM Kisan list in Mobile app
Along with the official portal now farmer can check their beneficiary status through PM Kisan mobile app anywhere anytime and along with beneficiary status farmer can also check the status of a new application, can edit Aadhaar details through this app. The registration process through PM Kisan mobile app is so easy that anyone can register through it.
Below in this section, we are going to tell you how you can check the beneficiary status in PM Kisan mobile app or other features of it.
- First of all, farmers need to install the app on their mobile from link given below or google play store to check the beneficiary status in the mobile app.
- Open the app once it was downloaded successfully.
- Now application home page will appear to you after tapping it some list of the tab will appear.
- In this, you need to select the beneficiary status tab.
- After selecting the same a page will appear which may ask you to select the ID type.
- Now enter the ID number which you selected.
- After pressing the ‘get details’ tab your application information will appear on your screen.
Some other feature of PM Kisan Mobile app
- Check beneficiary status
- You can edit Aadhaar card details
- Check the status of self-registered farmer
- Those who are not registered yet can register under the new farmer registration tab
- If you don’t know anything about the scheme then under ‘about the scheme’ tab you will get all information.
- Or if you have any query related to a scheme or other can ask on the helpline number given in it.
pmkisan.gov.in Yojana 6th installment list
Many farmers across India are not receiving the benefit of the scheme and the main reason behind it is that discrepancy in their documents. So many times we get to know that farmer register their Aadhaar number or name incorrectly in the application form and due to the mismatch in details they are not getting the benefit of it. As per reports, there are more than 1.3 cr farmers who are still waiting for scheme benefit. Check here for correction in PM Kisan list application
Note: Farmers who are receiving messages about dissimilarity between name mention in Aadhaar and application form. Such farmers need to visit their tehsil or concerned authority to rectify the same otherwise next installment will not be credited into your account.
How to check the percentage of PM Kisan payment success?
From now onwards we can also check the percentage of payment that has been successfully credited under the scheme for each installment.
To check the same you need to follow the steps given below:
- At the home page of PM Kisan portal you may easily find India map.
- Now first select the installment whose percentage you want to see.
- After selecting the same hover your mouse to the state whose percentage you want to see.
- And after doing the same you will see some data which contains:
- State name, installment number, state payment success percentage, number of payment success in the state, and total data
Amount transferred under PM Kisan scheme
Since the launch of this scheme a huge number of farmers get the benefit of this scheme so below we have given some stats related to amount transferred under the scheme.
|Financial year||Amount transferred|
|Dec to March 2018-2019||4,50,19,221|
|Apr to July 2019-2020||7,35,01,289|
|August to November 2019-2020||8,24,76,582|
|December to March 2019-2020||8,51,92,967|
|April to July 2020-2021||8,52,92,967|
|August to November 2020-2021||8,67,33,956|
Check your name in www.pmkisan.gov.in farmer corner beneficiary list
Farmers who had applied recently for the scheme and wanted to know whether their name listed for the scheme or not then it can be check easily through PM Kisan portal. To check the beneficiary list farmers need to follow some procedures that we have given below.
- First of all, visit the PM Kisan portal
- At the portal home page, you need to select beneficiary list tab
- On the next, you need to submit some details as submitted in the application form such as:
- State, district, and sub-district name and after selecting the block and village press the get report tab.
- Once you press it, a list of all beneficiaries will be available to you where you can check your name manually
PM Kisan Samman Helpline numbers
If farmers have any query related to PM Kisan Samman scheme then they may contact the helpline number given below and resolve their issue.
- Helpline number (toll-free): 1800115526 / 155261
- Helpline number: 0120-6025109
About PM Kisan scheme
- PM Kisan Samman Yojana is a central sector scheme whose 100% funding came from GOI
- This scheme is in operation since 1st of December 2018
- Under the scheme, the family of the registered farmers will get an amount of 6000/- Rs. annually in three equal installments of 2000/-
- Whether a farmer is eligible for the scheme or not it will be identified by the state and UT administration by following scheme guidelines.
- The beneficiary will receive amount directly into their account via DBT mode.
- The beneficiary list is valid for a period of one year only after that list was updated by the department to get to know whether during the last year someone sold its land or not.
When will farmer receive their 6th installment under the PM Kisan Samman scheme?
The 6th installment under the PM Kisan scheme is credited in the 2nd week of August 2020 whose beneficiary status can check at pm Kisan through mobile app or pmkisan.gov.in site.
How farmer will get to know about pmkisan.gov.in status check 2020?
pm kisan nidhi yojana 2020 status check can be done, once the instalment credited farmer will receive a message from their respective bank about the amount credited but they can also check the same through PM Kisan list portal under the pmkisan.gov.in beneficiary status.