The Ministry of Education and the Government of India commenced providing the APAAR Card to the students, i.e., One Nation One ID for All Students. The officials have come up with this idea and tried to implement it after much thought and decision. The card will be helpful for students as all of their academic data will be transferred digitally to the respective APAAR Cards, such as Awarded Scholarships, Degrees and others.
Students who are a part of any school or college must complete the registration process for the accessibility of the APAAR Card. The registration drive will be conducted conducted online. If you are eligible to get the APAAR Card, then learn more about it by reading the article prepared below.
APAAR Card: One Nation One ID for All Students
The government of India recently launched a portal named Academic Bank of Credits for students studying in educational institutes. The registration process for the APAAR Card will be done on the same portal for the accessibility of the APAAR Card. The officials will provide the card in pdf format. Applicants will have to download the file and then take its printout.
Students need to access the APAAR Card to use its features and avail of the benefits received through the APAAR Card. The full-form APAAR Card is an Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry Card. In the following article, readers will find information like the registration process, benefits and others.
Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry Card: An Overview
|Name of the Documents||APAAR ID: One Nation One ID for All Students|
|Name of the Officials||Ministry of Education and Government of India|
|Name of the Beneficiaries||Students of India|
|Full Form of APAAR||Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry|
|APAAR Card Registration Mode||Available Online|
|APAAR Card Registration Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Official Web Portal||abc.gov.in|
Latest Update: The schools in Maharashtra are now asked to get parental consent for the accessibility of the unique student identity numbers, which will be provided under the Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry Card. They have also asked the teachers to update information such as blood group, height and others to the APAAR ID. However, many teachers are concerned with the additional work, which is not a part of the academic responsibilities.
How to download the APAAR Card PDF Online?
All students who are not aware of the online procedure to get access to the APAAR Card can learn the detailed process mentioned below:
- The first step will be going to the official website of the Academic Bank of Credits, i.e., https://www.abc.gov.in/
- Now, you will land on the home page of the website.
- Please click on the My Account option at the home page’s top right side.
- A drop-down menu will form on the screen. Click on the Student option, leading to a new page.
- Now, you will get three options for logging, i.e., Mobile, Username and Others.
- Select any positions and then provide the details according to the chosen option.
- After providing the details, tap on the Sign In option.
- After a few seconds, the dashboard will open on the screen. You will have to locate and click on the APAAR Card download option.
- Also, provide the details if the officials ask and then submit them.
- Finally, the APAAR Card will form on the screen.
- Check out the available details and tap on the download or print option of the accessibility.
Printed Particulars in the Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry ID
The APAAR Card includes several details about the candidates. Let’s have a look at the particulars which can be seen on the APAAR Card:
- Name of the Student
- Unique Identity Number
- Complete and Current Education Details
- Credit Transfer Details
- Received Awards and Others.
How to register for the APAAR Card?
Applicants can learn the whole procedure on how to do online registration for the accessibility of the APAAR Card. The following are the steps to follow:
- The first step will be going to the official website of the Digilocker with this link address: https://www.digilocker.gov.in/
- There will be two options available at the top of the screen. Sign In and Sign Up.
- Tap the Sign-Up option, and a new page will form on the screen.
- The new page will hold the registration form; start entering the details asked there carefully and then tap on the submit option.
- After a few seconds, the officials will send the OTP to the mobile number and email ID.
- Enter the same OTP to the asked space and verify to complete the registration process.
One Nation One ID: Important Links
|Visit the Official Portal||ABC Portal Link|
|Download the APAAR Card||APAAR Card Accessibility Link|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What details will be provided through the APPAR ID?
With the help of the APAAR ID, readers can track registered students’ progress and personal information.
The concerned authority conducts Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) meetings for parents between 16 and 18 October 2023. The meeting was conducted to raise awareness about the APAAR ID initiative among the parents and explain its utility.
From where can we get access to APAAR ID?
Readers who are eligible to become a part of the scheme can download the APAAR ID by visiting the official website of the Academic Bank of Credits or Digiocker.