SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023 is a tremendous and commendable initiative by one of the prominent bank-associated partners called the SBI Foundation. It comes under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)plan of the SBI Foundation. This program named “ASHA” is a Hindi word meaning ” Hope”.
This scholarship program is a ray of hope for underprivileged students who cannot pay their tuition fees at school because of the financial challenges their parents face.
To be precise, the focal point of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program is to deliver financial aid to those laudable students who have scored an impressive percentage in their education and, on the other hand, belong to impoverished families. According to this program, candidates studying in classes 6 to 12 can seek the chance to acquire a scholarship of Rupees 10,000 for one year.
Here in this article, we will provide detailed information regarding the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023. After that, we discuss the eligibility criteria, crucial dates and methods of applying for the scholarship program. Aspiring candidates must read the article completely before applying for this scholarship program.
SBIF Asha Scholarship Program 2023
This scholarship program has many important features. Here, we are trying to place all of them on a table. Therefore, it will be convenient for the students applying for this scholarship to glimpse the table and note the important information regarding the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023. The table is as follows:-
|Title of the Scholarship Program||SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023|
|Sponsorship Provider||SBI Foundation|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date of Application||Currently Open|
|End Date for Application||30 November 2023|
|For the Year||2023-24|
|Grant||Rs 10,000 for a Year|
The students need to know the principal dates for filling out the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023 application form. The applicants have already started to apply for the scholarship, and before applying, the candidates should also thoroughly review the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023
Before applying for the scholarship, it is required for a student to know the criteria based on which their scholarship application will be considered. Therefore, we have clearly defined the eligibility criteria that a student must fulfil to acquire this scholarship; they are as follows:
- The first point to notice is that the student should be studying in standards 6 to 12.
- The second most important criterion is that the students should have scored not less than 75 per cent marks in their last class.
- The family’s income from all the sources should not exceed Rupees 3 Lakhs.
- Lastly, the candidate can be from any part of India. In other words, all the students of India are eligible for this program.
How to apply for the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023?
The eligible students can apply for this scholarship through the steps given below:
- Go through the scholarship page of the website given here>>>https://www.buddy4study.com/page/sbi-asha-scholarship-program.
- The opened page will present the important instructions. Read them carefully and then click on the icon ‘Apply Now‘.
- The Login Page of Buddy4Study will open with the details to fill in, like the Registration ID, to reach the page of the Online Application Form. If a candidate has not registered, he has to register using their email ID, a contact number or a Gmail account.
- Finally, the candidate will land on the official SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023 page.
- Now, an option of “Start Application ” will appear. Tap on that to start the form-filling process of scholarship.
- Fill in the compulsory details demanded in the application form.
- Next, the candidate will submit the required documents by uploading them there. The documents to be uploaded will be stated in the paragraph below.
- Acknowledge the ‘Terms and Conditions’, then tap the ‘Preview’ icon.
- In the end, cross-check all the information filled in and then tap the ‘submit’ icon.
Documents required for application submission
The following documents are demanded by the authority to upload with their application form:
- Report Card of the last class. Marks should be mentioned.
- A government of India-recognized identity proof document.
- A document states that the student is a bona fide school student.
- A document giving details of the applicant’s bank account or their parents.
- An official document is given by the government authority providing the details of the parent’s income.
- Applicants coloured passport-size photographs.
SBIF Scholarship Program: Important Links
|Apply Here>>>>||SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2023|
|Visit>>>>||SBI Foundation Official Website|
|Visit for more updates||NVSHQ HOME|
If I am selected for this scholarship program, Can I apply again next year?
No, the candidate, once selected, can not apply for it in the next year. It is a one-time scholarship program.
Am I eligible for this scholarship, as my family income is Rs 2 lakh p.a?
Yes, the candidates whose family income is less than three lakhs are eligible for this scholarship.
How will I get selected for this scholarship?
The selection process consists of two steps:
1. Fill out the application form. The authority will analyse the application and financial background.
2. The shortlisted candidates will get a phone call and will be interviewed during the phone call only. Finally, the verification of the documents will take place.