Credit Suisse, an international Investment Banking Company, offers financial resources to deserving aspirants who wish to continue their higher studies in Management and Engineering. The application process for the Credit Suisse Scholarship Program will take place online.
For this, you can apply through the official website of buddy4study (https://www.buddy4study.com/), which is partnering in the scholarship program with Credit Suisse. Ensure you don’t lose this amazing chance to study at your dream university. To get more details, read the following article.
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program is an initiative to build a society of educated and capable youth by helping them grab the opportunity in hand. With its partner buddy4studdy, Credit Suisse has provided a platform for students to attain scholarships up to 2,00,000 rupees.
The scholarship is meant for students from challenging backgrounds who aspire to be successful and worthy of it. Credit Suisse aims to create a new generation of leaders obligated to improve society.
Eligibility Criteria for the Suisse Scholarship
The scholarship is meant for two types of students: those who have completed their 12th and wish to pursue graduation in Engineering and those who have already finished their graduation and are looking forward to completing their post-graduation in Management.
Students who lost their earning parents during COVID-19 are also eligible for the scholarship (on providing the death certificate to the parents).
For those who are applying for B.E or B.Tech
The aspirants should meet the following criteria if they wish to receive a scholarship for their 4-year bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology:
- Applicant should have passed his/her 12th board with a recognised board with a minimum of 60%.
- The income of the applicant’s family should be less than or equal to 5,00,000 rupees per annum.
Colleges under Scholarship Program for Graduation
The applicant should have enrolled in the four-year program between the colleges’ 2022-26 academic batch. There are selected colleges which are eligible under the graduation Scholarship program offered by Credit Suisse:
- College of Engineering, Pune
- Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT), Pune
- Sardar Patel Insitute of Engineering (SPIE), Mumbai
For those who are applying for Masters Program
For students who have already completed their graduation from a recognised college and are looking forward to pursuing a post-graduation in Economics (MA in Economics) or Master in Business Management (MBA), such applicants need to meet these criteria before applying for the Credit Suisse Scholarship:
- Applicant should have passed his/her graduation with a minimum of 60% aggregate from a recognised university in any stream.
- The income of the applicant’s family should not be more than ₹ 5,00,000 per annum.
Colleges under Scholarship Program for Post graduation
The applicant should be enrolled in the academic year between 2022-24 to receive the scholarship benefits. Only selected colleges to fall under the Credit Suisse Scholarship Program for Post graduation in Management or Economics are:
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Delhi School of Economics, New Delhi
Steps to Apply for the Credit Suisse Scholarship Program
If you meet the eligibility criteria, follow these steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Firstly, to register in buddy4study via their official website https://www.buddy4study.com, you must fill in details such as your E-mail and mobile number.
- The “Apply Now” tab on the website’s homepage will appear if the candidate has already registered. Click the tab.
- After this, you can proceed by clicking the “Start Application” button.
- Fill in all the necessary details and submit the required documents.
- Do not forget to click on the small box related to the terms and conditions. You need to agree.
- Cross-verify your details by rechecking the form.
- Hit the submit button.
Documents required for the Credit Suisse Scholarship Program
For verification, certain documents are to be submitted in the application form. Do not upload forged or fake documents. If caught, legal actions might be taken.
- Aadhaar card as identity proof. (voter ID/ driving licence/ PAN Card issued by the Indian government might also work.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Income proof
- Proof that you’ve been admitted to the stated college. (college ID or Bonafide Certificate)
- Fee receipt of the year applied for the scholarship.
- Bank passbook details.
- Class 12th Marksheet/ Graduation Marksheet (whichever is applicable)
Benefits of the Credit Suisse Scholarship
Credit Suisse, with its partner buddy4 study, provides monetary aid to meritorious students to encourage their students to keep chasing their dreams. Credit Suisse is an investment banking company with global networks involved in philanthropic deeds. The applicant’s selection process will shortlist only those who are determined for their goal and only lack financial support. If selected, the scholar will receive these rewards from the credit Suisse Scholarship Program:-
For the Engineering Students
The selected applicant pursuing a B.E or B.tech under the selected colleges shall receive either 1,00,000 INR OR 80% of his/her college tuition fees, depending upon whichever is lesser.
For the Management Students
If selected, the student enrolled in the selected colleges shall receive either 2,00,000 INR or 80% of their tuition fees, whichever is less.
Selection Criteria for the Credit Suisse Scholarship
All the submitted applications shall be reviewed and given equal preference, given they meet the eligibility criteria. Credit Suisse is determined to promote societal growth by encouraging students to continue their higher education regardless of their financial differences.
After being shortlisted based on academic and financial background by the panel, the selected applicants will go through an interview via cell phone call or online method. Understand that this will be a crucial part of your selection, after which the final interview will be arranged, and the deserving candidate will become the scholar.
For further details, contact: email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-430-92248 between 10 am and 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
|Check Here>>>||Credit Suisse Scholarship Program Official Application Portal|
|For Related Updates, Follow>>>||NVSHQ Homepage|
I have applied for the MBA program at Symbiosis College, but I’m in my second year. Can I apply?
Yes, you are eligible for the scholarship, considering you are enrolled in the selected college.
My grandfather expired during the COVID-19 pandemic. Am I eligible to apply?
Only those students who lost their earning parents during Covid-19 are also eligible for the scholarship. Provided they submit the death certificate as well.
Where can I apply for the Credit Suisse Scholarship?
You can apply from the official website of buddy4study, which is buddy4study.com.
In what mode will I receive my scholarship amount if I am selected for the Scholarship?
In case of selection, after all the verifications, you will receive the scholarship amount directly in your bank account.