Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2022 Details | Online Application Form Registration Procedure | Official Website | Bihar Sarkari Yojana
It is big news for an all-girl child residing in Bihar that the government of Bihar has declared a Mukhyamantri Kanya Scheme for you all. The name of the plan is “Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana“. The Bihar government has started the scheme in April 2018. A few days ago, in a meeting that was conducted on the issues of women emancipating, and empowering girls in the area of education. CM of Bihar stated that “Providing education to girls is the best plan to stabilize the population”.
Chief Minister has approved a total of four proposals in the special meeting of the committee. Many decisions have been practised making women self-reliant, social equality, preventing feticide, encouraging the birth of girls, promoting girl education, etc in this conference. Browse the complete article for more details related to Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan yojana, eligibility criteria, apply online, etc.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
CM Nitish Kumar has introduced the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan yojana for the wellness of women living in Bihar. In this scheme, the government of Bihar will give 54100 rupees to each girl in the state. Under this scheme, from the birth of a girl child to her graduation, govt will encourage them by offering some amount of money.
On the basis of eligibility, govt will provide 25000 rupees after the completion of graduation. Bihar Government wants to provide financial help to around 1.60 girls in the state. Online forms for this plan are available on the official portal. Interested applicants can submit the application form via online mode.
Aim of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Scheme
Chief Minister said that the main aim of introducing this scheme is to make girls self-reliant by educating them, granting opportunities to live honourably, ending infant feticide, etc. This scheme will also increase the rate of women’s empowerment in Bihar state.
Budget for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
For Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Scheme, govt has already set a budget of a total of ₹ 840 crores. This budget is for girl child education and other social welfare and health department of Bihar. For providing benefits to girls of state, the government is planning to implement 2221 crores rupees through this scheme. Govt of Bihar wants to eliminate girls’ early marriage, mortality rate, etc by this yojana. This scheme will help girl child to continue their studies in future also.
Overview of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|Scheme Launched By||Government of Bihar|
|Name of Yojana||Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana|
|Scheme Objective||To provide economic help and increase women empowerment|
|Number of girls who will get advantages||Around 1.60 crores girls|
|Recipients||Girls of Bihar|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|End Date of Application Form Submission||No Last Date|
|Name of State||Bihar|
Advantages of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Scheme
- The infant mortality rate in Bihar will definitely diminish, especially the girl child mortality rate.
- This scheme will empower the girls of the state.
- Through this yojana, the government will provide financial relief to all needy girls.
- Through this, the gender gap and differences will also reduce.
- All those girls who want to study further can do so.
- The goal of this plan is to promote acceptance or attachment towards the girl child in the community and household.
- No parent/ family will now consider girls as a burden on themselves.
- This scheme will make many girls stand on their own and do not have to depend on anyone.
Eligibility Standards for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
For this scheme, aspirants must satisfy all eligibility criteria that are given as follows.
- Candidates who want to apply for this scheme must be a girl.
- Applicants should be a civilian of Bihar state and must possess domicile of the state.
- Aspirants must belong from a weaker section of Bihar state.
- No member of the girl’s family should be working in the government sector.
- For applying this scheme, one family must have only two or one girl child.
Amount Given by Govt. Under this Scheme
In the given table we have mentioned the amount of money provided by govt at per stage.
|Conditions for getting money||Amount of money will you get|
|Having a baby||2000 Rs will be given by govt|
|After One Year||1000 Rs provided by govt|
|Time of child Vaccination||2000 Rs given by govt|
|For Sanitary Napkins||300 Rs offered by the Government|
|After passing12th Standard||10000 Rs provided by govt|
|After Graduation||25000 Rs given by govt|
Bihar Employment Exchange Apply Here
Procedure to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
In this section of the article, we have written all the steps for filling out the application form for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan scheme. Applicants who don’t know the procedure can implement the given steps.
Step 1st: All willing candidates have to open the official page or click on the official link at the bottom of this article.
Step 2nd: Click on “Link 1 or Link 2” given on the top of the homepage
Step 3rd: Then, a new page will open, you have to click on “Please click here” option written in front of “Important instructions for filling online application”.
Step 4th: The instruction page will open on your screen, read all the guidelines.
Step 5th: Hit the “Click here to register” link on the new page.
Step 6th: The registration form will open on that page.
Step 7th: Fill in all basic info like name, father’s name, date of birth, etc on the form and click on submit it.
Step 8th: You will get your username and password.
Step 9th: Now click on login button and enter your username, captcha, and password on the login page.
Step 10th: The application form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 11th: Fill all info on the application form correctly and upload all the documents.
Step 12th: Submit the application form and download the application form for later usage.
Documents Required For Kanya Utthan Yojana
While filling the application form, all candidates need to upload all necessary documents. Check the list of certificates given below in this segment.
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Valid Contact Number
- Bank Account Details of Girls
- Photo of Candidate
- 12th Class Scorecard
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificates
- Applicant’s Signature
- Address Proof etc
Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal
How to Check Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan yojana application Status?
After submitting the application form, applicants can also review their application form status by following this method.
- Applicants have to visit the official portal of Bihar Sarkar E-welfare.
- The home of the website will open on your screen.
- Click on the link “Apply for Intermediate [+2] Passed Girls (SC and ST)”.
- Guidelines page will open on your screen.
- Click on the “View Application Status” link present on the right of the page.
- In the application page status, applicants have to enter their registration number.
- Hit the “Search” button and the status will be displayed.
- Check your application form status.
Process to View CM Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar Beneficiary List
- Go to the official page of CM Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- Click on the “List of candidates who have Applied” tab present on the homepage.
- Now, applicants have to choose their district or college.
- Hit the “View” button.
- After that, a list of all recipients will open on your screen.
Importance of the Kanya Utthan Scheme
“If you educate a man you educate an individual but if, you educate a woman you educate a family (nation/ state).”Dr James Emmanuel Kwegyir-Aggrey
- So, this scheme is not only helping educate girls of Bihar but making entire state educated.
- The more women will empower the more state will lead towards development.
- Female feticide will decrease, and the ratio of the girl children will increase.
- Due to this scheme, child marriage will be diminished.
- This yojana will provide financial independence to all the females of the state.
- Supporting girls will create a positive self-image and boost their self-esteem.
- With this scheme, the mentality of the people of Bihar will also change towards the girl child.
Components of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Scheme 2022
- CM Kanya Utthan scheme will operate with the social welfare and education department for providing education to girls and prevent feticide. Many campaigns will be organized with the motive of saving girl child and providing education to daughters.
- Integrated Child Development Services and Women Development Corporation are controlling the various area of this scheme like preventing girl feticide, reducing girl child death rate, reducing girl’s child marriage, etc.
- During institutional confinements at various health centres, the responsibility of filling a girl’s childbirth form and submitting has been given to nurses.
- Moreover, any person who wants to submit the application form in his daughter’s name can do so and take benefits of the scheme.
The main aim of this yojana is to provide financial help to all girls living in the state and give education to them.
Candidates who are filling online application form have to upload a scanned copy of all these documents – Photo of applicants, Aadhaar card, Bank account info of females, 10th mark sheet and certificates, etc.
Applicants who want to apply for this scheme must be a girl and a citizen of Bihar, Candidate must belong to economically weaker sections of the state, no member of the girl’s family is working in the government sector, etc.
25000 rupees will be provided by the govt of Bihar after graduation.
The government will provide 10,000 rupees to those girls who will successfully pass their 12th