Applicants looking for the MHADA Lottery Online, Lottery Registration, and Lottery Draw/Results can refer to this article. Applicants interested in applying for the MHADA Lottery Online Forms can follow the simple steps to apply for this scheme. The Lottery provides houses to the people through the lottery. The lottery system is conducted and governed by the State Government of Maharashtra.
The Housing and Area Development Authority releases the scheme under the Government of Maharashtra. The people applying for the scheme are classified.
- EWS – Economical Weaker Section.
- LIG – Lower Income Group.
- MIG – Middle Income Group.
- HIG – High Income Group.
The application process for the lottery is done through an online medium. As per the stats, the government plans to build more than 30 million houses for needy people. Applicants who want to have regular updates about the lottery application and results need to bookmark the page and never miss any updates regarding the topic.
MHADA Lottery Online Form
Currently, the dates of only the Konkan First Come First Serve Lottery are available. So interested applicants can apply for it. The previous allotment was done for the mill workers through the lottery system. A total of 3894 flats were allocated to the workers. The dimensions of the flats were 225 sq.ft, which was the type of 1 BHK. The flats were located in lower Parel and Wadala. The detail of the flats allocated to the worker is as follows.
|750 flats||Bombay Dyeing Mill, Wadala|
|2630 flats||Bombay Dyeing Spring Mill Compound, Wadala|
|544 flats||Srinivas Mill, Lower Parel|
MHADA Konkan FCFS Lottery Registration Schedule
|Online Application starts from||15 September 2023||10:30 AM|
|End date to register||15 October 2023||5 PM|
|The Last date of online application||16 October 2023||11:59 PM|
|Last date of online payment||18 October 2023||11:59 PM|
|Last date of RTGS/NEFT||18 October 2023||11:59 PM|
|Draft list of accepted application will be published on||3 November 2023||6 PM|
|Final list of accepted application will be published on||7 November 2023||6 PM|
|Names of successful applicants in the draw will be published on||14 November 2023||6 PM|
MHADA Lottery Online – Complete Overview
Interested candidates refer to the details below on which we have mentioned all the details regarding the MHADA Lottery online.
|Authority||Government of Maharashtra|
|Department||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority|
|Category||Housing Scheme through Lottery system|
|Scheme Name||MHADA Lottery System|
|Beneficiaries for Scheme||The resident of the state of Maharashtra who belongs to|
EWS – Economical Weaker Section.
LIG – Lower Income Group.
MIG – Middle Income Group.
HIG – High Income Group.
|Helpline||9869988000, 022-26592693, 022-26592692|
MHADA Lottery Eligibility
Applicants wishing to apply for the MHADA Lottery system can refer to the complete eligibility prescribed by the authority. Please refer to the details below.
- The minimum age to avail of the lottery must be more than 18 years.
- Applicant must carry a permanent domicile in the state of Maharashtra.
- The monthly income to avail the Lower Income Group flats must range between Rs 25,001 to Rs 50 thousand.
- The monthly income for the Middle Income Group flats must range between Rs 50,001 to Rs 75 thousand.
- The applicant with a monthly income above Rs 75,000 is eligible for the High Income Group.
List of Important Documents Required
The list of essential documents required to avail of the scheme is mentioned below. Applicants must have these documents in order to get the benefits of the scheme.
|Aadhaar card||PAN card||Domicile certificate||School leaving certificate|
|Driving license||Passport||Voter ID card||Birth certificate|
Flats Under MHADA Units
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority, with its housing schemes, is offering flats ranging from Rs 14.6 lakhs to Rs 5.8 crore. The prices offered are for the category of EWS, LIG, and MIG.
The authority will release the lottery results on the official portal and the applicant can check the details through direct links which will be given after the authority releases the result. Applicants can have the detail of housing units for the different categories availing flats.
|Flats/Houses to be Allotted||Category of Applicant|
|63 Flats||Economical Weaker Section|
|126 Flats||Lower Income Group|
|201 Houses||Middle Income Group|
|194 Houses||High Income Group|
The authority has finalized different sites for the construction of flats under the MHADA lottery.
|Location||Numbers of flats to be constructed|
|Antop Hill||278 No.|
|Gavanpada Mulund||269 No.|
|Pratiksha Nagar||89 No.|
|Siddharth Nagar Goregaon West||24 No.|
How to Register for the MHADA Lottery?
Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria can now apply for the registration of MHADA Lottery. Please refer to the steps given below.
- Please browse the official online application portal of the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority for the Konkan FCFS Lottery i.e. https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/OnlineApplication/Konkan/#
- The official page will appear on the screen.
- Now, start the registration process by choosing the relevant option.
- Enter all the asked details in the registration form and generate your login details.
- After this, proceed to fill out the online application form.
- Input the details asked in the form and proceed to submit the form after successfully paying the required fee.
Steps to Check MHADA Lottery Result
Please refer to the steps to check the MHADA Lottery results for the previous and upcoming lotteries.
- After visiting the official portal. Tap on the lottery results and the new page will appear on the screen.
- Tap on view option to have an overview of the consequences.
- The pdf file will appear on the screen through which the applicant can have the consequences of the lottery.
How to Check the MHADA lottery Waitlist?
Authority will be providing a waitlist for the applicants applying for the scheme. In case any individual has secured the name in the final list but does not want to avail the flat and if he cancels his application the next person from the waitlist will be given preference. Read the steps below to check the MHADA lottery waitlist.
- Follow the same procedure as mentioned in the above article MHADA<<HOMEPGAE<<LOTTERY RESULT<<VIEW.
- PDF will be shown to you in which the result list and waitlist will be clearly mentioned.
|Apply Now||MHADA Lottery Online Form|
|Check Here||MHADA Konkan FCFS Lottery Notification|
|For Related Updates, Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
What is the pricing of flats under the MHADA lottery?
The prices fixed for the flats under the MHADA lottery are -:
· Flats for Economically Weaker Section – Under Rs 20 lakh
· Flats for Lower Income Group – Rs 20-30 lakhs
· Flats for Middle Income Group – Rs 35-60 lakhs
· High Income Group flats – Rs 60 lakh- Rs 5.8 crores.
What are the types of housing schemes under the MHADA lottery?
The various other types of lottery under MHADA are-
Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery
Nashik Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
Pune Board MHADA Lottery Scheme
MHADA Housing Scheme Draw For Aurangabad Board
Nagpur Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
MHADA Housing Scheme Konkan Board
Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme