KCC (किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना) scheme is an innovative scheme of the Government of India to help the farmers of the country. Once the Kisan Credit Card is issued to farmers then they can easily avail of the KCC loan from any of the banks at low interest rates to meet their agricultural needs. The interest in a KCC loan can be as low as 4%.
किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड क्यों जरूरी है?
किसान होने के नाते आप यह सब अच्छी तरह से जानते है की किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड की अनिवारियता कितनी बढ़ गयी है। अगर आप किसान क्रेडिट स्कीम से वंचित है तो आज ही जाकर अपने किसान किसान क्रेडिट बनवाइए। जैसा की हम सब जानते है की KKC को भारत में इसलिए लाया गया ताकि किसान अपनी आर्थिक जरूरतों को पूरा कर सके। किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड स्कीम क तहत किसानो को कम दरों में ऋण, सरकार द्वारा उपलब्ध कराया जाता है।
KCC क़र्ज़ से किसान कृषि उपकरणों , रसायनो, बीज, खाद, कीटनाशक आदि जैसे चीज़ो की आपूर्ति कर सकता है। किसानो की आय, क्रेडिट हिस्ट्री, कृषि योग्य भूमी को मद्देनज़र रखते हुए सरकार किसानो को यह लोन ४% तक की दरों में उपलब्ध कराएगी। यह क्रेडिट कार्ड 5 साल तक मान्य होता है। किसान ५ वर्षो में ३ लाख तक का लोन ले सकता है। ब्याज की सालाना दर ७% की होती है। हालांकि अगर कोई किसान अपना क़र्ज़ १ साल में ही चुका दे तो ब्याज दर में ३% की छूट मिलती है। इस प्रकार से ब्याज दर सालाना ४% का रह जाता है।
Kisan Credit Card Yojana
जरूरी सूचना -: किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड बनाने क लिए अब सिर्फ ३ दस्तावेजों की जरूरत है। भूमि के मालिकाना हक़ की जानकारी, हलफनामा और निवास प्रणाम पत्र।
- Bullet repayments
- Credit Card Statements
- Principal and/or interest components
- EMIs (Equated Monthly Installment)
Here we have shared all the necessary details that you need to know about the Kisan Credit Card. Just go through the post and collect details on what is KCC, its benefits, new update, how to apply for it, the document required, and all information relevant to it.
३ लाख के ऊपर लिए जाना वाला लोन टर्म लोन या मियादी ऋण कहलाता है। इस ऋण की दरें सरकार तय नहीं करती। ३लख से ऊपर कितना लोन मिलेगा, कितना ब्याज लगेगा यह सब तय करती है ब्याज देने वाली बैंक। सरकार की तरफ से इसके लिए कोई रियायत नहीं है।
Kisan Credit Yojana – Key Information
|Scheme||Kisan Credit Card (KCC)|
किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना
|Concerned Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India|
|Launch date||14th August 1998|
|Purpose||A bank loan for agriculture|
|KCC Validity||Five years|
|Official website||https://pmkisan.gov.in/ |
|KCC Application form||Click Here|
Objective of Kisan Credit Card
Being an agriculture prime country, India has about 159.7 million hectares of agricultural land which is second in the world after the U.S.A. To avail maximum benefits from this agricultural land the government announces various schemes and subsidies. The major announcement was the PM Samman Nidhi Scheme which was introduced to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the country. The important announcement under the PM Kisan scheme is the Kisan Credit Card scheme.
किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड सीधा आपके बचत खाते से लिंक होता है।
The Kisan credit card provides is also a financial aid-providing scheme. The main objective of the Kisan credit card scheme is to provide credit cards to the farmers so that they do not have to knock on the bank doors for buying agricultural equipment. Through credit cards, farmers can also avail of bank loans at a very low interest. The procedure for obtaining the credit card is simple and it can be availed by following the simple steps provided below.
Kisan Credit Card Benefits
The KCC/Kisan Credit Card has huge benefits for the farmers availing the scheme. The scheme will be available in several banks and the applicants can avail the scheme easily. Some of the important benefits of the Kisan Credit Card is depicted below.
कृषि क्रेडिट कार्ड का सबसे बड़ा फायदा यह की इस योजना के तहत किसानो को कृषि गतिविधि के अलावा निजी जरूरतों क लिए भी लोन मिलता है।
किसानो का बीमा, फसल बीमा जैसे कई अन्य लाभों का फायदा किसान इस स्कीम के तहत उठा सकता है।
- After the release of CSC centers, it has now become more easier to avail the services provided by the Government. The applicants can avail the services by visiting the nearby csc centers.
- The interest rates for which the loan is given are very low. Therefore, the farmers can earn more profit through the loans granted by the Government.
- The limit of credit in the Kisan Credit Card can also be increased. If you have a good CIBIL Score, you can easily apply for increasing the credit limit.
- Along with the credit facility, the farmers also get additional crop insurance for which the loan is taken. The crop insurance covers all major crops in it.
- The applicants can also avail of various other services of the banks as after getting the credit card they will be registered customers of the bank.
- The services can also be accessed through mobile applications. Almost every bank has provided online applications.
किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना
KCC scheme was launched on 14th August 1998 and the model of this scheme was formed by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). This scheme was launched with the aim to provide credit support to the farmers so that they can get financial support to meet their agricultural needs. Farmers involved in Agriculture, Fisheries, and Animal Husbandry are included under this scheme. Under this scheme, short-term loan for crops and term loan is provided.
Through the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, the authority will provide the beneficiaries with a very low-interest rate. The process of availing of the loan is very simple. Applicants must note that the loan under KCC is provided at an Interest rate of 9%. On these interest rates, the government provides an additional subsidy of 2% which results to be 7%. After this, the applicants repaying the loan in the prescribed schedule will be returned with 3% of the interest amount which will finally cost up to 4%.
In simple words, it can be stated that the applicant who maintains a good record in submitting the monthly installment will be provided with a waiver of 3%. Therefore, the final interest rate on which the beneficiary will get the loan is 4%.
The two types of credit are offered under this scheme i.e. Cash Credit and Term Credit (It is provided for allied activities like- land development, drip irrigation, pump sets, plantation, etc.). Since the launch of the KCC scheme, the government has made many revisions to it. The validity of a KCC is 5 years.
Importance of Kisan Credit Card
- Using Kisan credit cards, farmers can take loans from banks at low-interest rates.
- KCC holders do not have to apply for loans separately for each crop.
- With the help of KCC farmers can purchase seeds, agriculture equipment, fertilizers, and other assets of farming and agriculture.
- It is also helpful in reducing farmers’ debt burden.
किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड Eligibility Requirements
Kisan Credit Card is only issued to farmers who fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the authorities. Those who wish to apply for KCC can go through eligibility requirements shared as under-
- People who are land owners cum cultivators
- All the farmers are individual borrowers or Joint borrowers of cultivated land and are involved in farming or allied activities like animal husbandry and fisheries.
- Self-Help Groups (SHG)/ Joint Liability Groups (which also include sharecroppers or tenant farmers)
- All the tenant farmers, oral lessees & share croppers etc.
- The farmers should be residing in the operational areas of the bank.
Document Required to get Kisan Credit Card
At the time of application for KCC, applicant farmers are required to provide the following documents-
- Duly filled-in KCC application form
- Any of the following id proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card/ Driving License / PAN card / Passport etc.
- Any of the following Id proof- Voter ID card / Aadhaar card / Driving license/ Passport etc.
- Passport sized photograph of the applicant
- Land documents
- Other documents as prescribed by the bank.
Without valid documents, no Kisan credit card will be issued to the farmers.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Uttar Pradesh Target
Under the scheme, the government aims to grant financial assistance by providing Kisan Credit Cards to the farmers. The authority aims to grant KCC to more than 100000 farmers. Through the KCC applicants can easily avail of loans at low-interest rates. To make each section of the agricultural sector more efficient, the authority has planned to achieve the below-given target.
|District names||Credit Card|
|School of Education||3888|
Kisan Credit Card Indian Bank
KCC is offered by private and public sector banks across the country. Farmers who wish to apply for KCC can visit any of the banks at their convenience.
All the public sector banks provide KCC to eligible farmers, and these banks include–
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
- Cooperative banks
THE INDIAN BANK ASSOCIAITION की तरफ से जारी की गयी एडवाइजरी के ज़रिये सभी बैंको को यह निर्देश दिए गए है की किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड, क़र्ज़ माफ़ी से जुड़े सभी सर्विसेज पर छूट दी जाए।
Also, have a look at the names of some of the Kisan credit card Indian bank private and government banks offering KCC given below-
- State Bank of India
- Bank Of India
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
KCC Yojana Online Apply through PM Kisan Portal
In order to Kisan card apply online, farmers can follow the simple instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan i.e. https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Download KCC Form” tab.
- PDF form of the KCC application form will appear.
- Print the application form.
- Fill in the required details in the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents and visit the concerned bank.
- After completing all the formalities, the bank will issue a Kisan credit card and based on this, the farmer can apply for a loan.
Apart from the PM Kisan portal, farmers can also avail of the KCC application form from http://www.agricoop.gov.in/ or directly from the bank.
KCC: How to Apply for Kisan Credit Card Online
- You need to visit the online website of the respective Bank if you want to apply.
- Look for the loans option on the home page and then search ‘Apply for KCC’
- Now, the application form will open, read and fill in the details correctly.
- Click submit button
- You will get an application reference number.
- Save the reference number for future reference.
KCC Links of Top Banks
किसान केडिट कार्ड प्राप्त करने क लिए किसान निचे दिए गए लिंक्स के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन KCC एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म भर सकते हैं। कुछ निजी बैंको क लिए आपको सर्प्रथम अपनी जानकारी जैसे नाम, पता, जिला, राज्य, और मोबाइल नंबर उनके ऑफिसियल वेबिस्ते पर दाखिल करना होगा जिसके बाद बैंक कर्मचारी अप्प्स संपर्क करेंगे।
किसान निचे दिए गए लिंको से प्रत्येक बैंक का एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म डाउनलोड कर सकते है। एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म को भर कर नज़दीकी शाखा में दर्ज करें।
|Bank Name||KCC Loan Official Link|
|Punjab National Bank||https://www.pnbindia.in/agricultural-banking.html|
|Bank of Baroda||https://www.bankofbaroda.in/rural-agri/loans-advances/baroda-kisan-credit-card-bkcc.htm|
|Allahabad Bank||Click Here|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||https://odishabank.in/KCC|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||https://www.shgb.co.in/Loans/Index/1|
|Bank of Maharashtra||https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/mahabank_kisan_credit_card_mkcc|
|State Bank of India||https://sbi.co.in/web/agri-rural/agriculture-banking/crop-loan/kisan-credit-card|
KCC Insurance for farmers
KCC provides personal accident insurance coverage up to Rs. 50,000 For death. And in case of an accident resulting in disability Rs. 25,000
Kisan Credit Card Helpline Number
Toll-Free – 1800 115 526
Tolled Helpline Number – 0120-6025109/155261
Help desk Email address – email@example.com
How to apply for a KCC loan?
You can visit the concerned bank and apply for a loan directly by using your KCC card.
Is there any fixed rate of interest applicable for loans on KCC?
No, there is no fixed rate of interest and it is decided by the concerned bank. However, RBI also keeps on checking the ceiling of the rate of interest offered by the bank to the farmers.
Do farmers also get any insurance benefits along with KCC loans?
Yes, farmers also get insurance cover up to Rs.50,000/- in case of death and permanent disability and a cover of Rs.25,000/- for other risks.