Gujarat TET Application Form 2023 (Till 24th March): State Examination Board of Gujarat has finally released the notification for the Teachers Eligibility Test for the 2023 year. The concerned authority conducted the examination every year and a huge crowd is observed for the same. All the eligible candidates are asked to apply for it if they are interested in TET. Interested candidates will have to wait for just a little bit more to get access to the application form. As per the notification released by the officials, the Gujarat Special TET Application Form was released for candidates on 23rd February 2023.
Readers will be able to access the application form easily through the SEB of Gujarat portal. Users will get to know in detail about the Gujarat TET Application Form 2023 in this article. We have mentioned the details about the eligibility, TET dates, etc so that no users will have to use any other website for information.
Gujarat TET Application Form 2023
The mode in which all applications will be accepted by the authority is an online mode. Apart from it, if the application form is received through other modes then it will not be considered for TET. The concerned authority announced the TET 2023 by releasing the advertisement. The officials released the advertisement on 19 February 2023. It is very important to consider the advertisement before taking a decision on the TET.
There is no need to rush for the application as the ojas.gujarat.gov.in TET Application Form will be able till 09th March 2023. The direct application link available at the bottom will be activated once the link will get activated on SEB, Gujarat portal. Till then, you can go through our article and get the latest updates related to the Gujarat TET Application Form.
www.sebexam.org TET Application Form 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||State Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test I and II|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
ગુજરાત શિક્ષક પાત્રતા કસોટીનું અરજીપત્રક Eligibility Conditions
The eligibility conditions are different for TET I and II. Given below are the eligibility conditions required for TET that needs to be fulfilled by every interested user:
- Special TET I:
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th from a recognized board with the qualifying marks and must possess D.Ed in Special Education from a recognized institute. OR,
- Candidates must have completed D.El.Ed in Special Education from a well-known institute.
- Special TET II:
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree from one of the recognized universities or institutes and must have completed B.Ed in Special Education from any institute recognized by RCI. Or, must have completed B.Ed with any of the recognized qualifications.
Gujarat TET I and II Application Form: Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement||19th February 2023|
|Commencement of Online Application||23rd February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||24th March 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||13th March 2023|
|Teacher’s Eligibility Test||–|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
- Gujarat GDS Result 2023
- Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Registration
- CTET Result 2023
- Gujarat Ration Card [Status]
How to fill out the Gujarat TET 2023 Application Form?
Here we are going to prepare the simplest and easiest procedure following which the application form will be filled in within a few seconds. The following are the steps to fill out the Gujarat Special TET Application Form:
- The first thing that needs to be done in the application process is to visit the official portal available for State Examination Board i.e., https://www.sebexam.org/
- Now, you must go to the Notice Board section and find the respective application link.
- After that, the aspirants will first have to register themselves by providing the normal details such as email id, mobile number and other things.
- Once you are successfully registered then you can process the procedure by accessing the application form.
- Enter your personal, address and educational qualification details carefully and move the procedure forward by uploading the documents asked by the authority.
- Finally comes the last and one of the most important parts of the application process i.e., fee submission.
- Pay the application fee by choosing the payment details and finally submit the application form.
- Keep a copy of the fee receipt and online application form safe as it might be needed in the further procedure.
Gujarat TET Application Fee
The TET notification also includes some information about the application fee. As per the notification, the officials are providing only an online mode to pay the application fee as it is considered more convenient. The online payment gateways that are being provided are debit cards and net banking. No request for a refund will be entertained by the authority.
Candidates who belong to the General Category will be asked to Pay Rs. 350/- and candidates belonging to the SC, ST, SEBC, PWD and EWS candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee. It is informed to every reader that the service charge has not been mentioned in this fee.
Gujarat TET Application Form: Important Links
|Visit the Official Portal Link||Gujarat SEB Portal|
|Apply Online for TET||Available Now|
|Check out the Notification||Gujarat TET I 2023 Notification|
Gujarat TET II 2023 Notification
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The application window is going to get open on 23rd February 2023 and then the application window will remain open till 24th March 2023. The application window provided here will be activated on 23.02.2023 only.
Aspirants must keep their identity card, Date of Birth proof, residence proof, education qualification certificate, caste certificate, photograph and signature while filling out the application form.
The aspirants will be able to access the application form easily through the official website of the Gujarat State Examination Board.