AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Online Apply 2023: AP Government will soo going to invite the online application for AP Grama Sachivalayam for 2023. It is to be believed that the authority will release notification for around 14000 posts but the said number is tentative and could be increased or decreased. Once the official announcement regarding the AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification or related to its application is released we will inform you here only. Whereas, applicants may also visit the official portal of the authority to keep updated.
This will generate huge employment in the state. A separate panel will be formed to recruit suitable candidates for jobs in AP Grama Sachivalayam. This recruitment shall be open to both male and female candidates
For this recruitment, a special authority will be established or given the responsibility to conduct and manage the recruitment system. The AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment process will be conducted online mode. Candidates interested in this post can apply once the application forms will be made available on the official website.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application form 2023
Under this recruitment process, the government has promised to fill 10 posts in each village secretariat. It is a golden opportunity for the youth of Andhra Pradesh to live in the rural areas of the state. Therefore, those who are interested in this kind of government job and are eligible should submit the application form on time. After the last date of the application, no application shall be accepted.
Candidates interested in this recruitment drive have to submit their applications within the specified dates. We will also provide a direct application here on this page.
Here, readers will get all the necessary information related to this huge recruitment drive.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2023
|Recruitment Process||AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment|
|Article Category||Application details|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post||Various Grama Sachivalayam posts|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Job type||Government job|
|Job location||Any district in the state|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Application date|
|Application last date|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Admit card availability|
|Official Notification (Last year)||Read Here|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Application 2023
AP Grama Sachivalayam’s application is to be conducted online mode. It is expected that no printed copy of the application forms will be made available. Therefore, they have to fill out all the applications through the official website.
The official link to fill out the online application form will also be made available here on this page for all the candidates. They just have to open the link and will be redirected to the application website.
Essentials to be required at the time of online application-
- An active mobile no.
- A valid email ID
- Aadhar no.
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- Address proof
- Names of the parents
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature,
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature,
- Caste certificate
- Other relevant details
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2023
Candidates should keep all the given points in mind while submitting an online application-
- The application process is expected to be conducted online mode. Therefore, prospective applicants should be ready accordingly.
- Before filling the application, candidates must read all the necessary instructions provided in the information brochure.
- Only eligible candidates should apply for the respective job post.
- All the details should be filled in correctly in the application form.
- Applicants also have to upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Applications should be submitted within the stipulated time frame. After the due date, applicants won’t be able to submit the application.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications will not be accepted.
- Candidates should keep all the important details ready with them at the time of application so that they can refer the information in case of any doubt.
How to Apply AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2023?
In order to participate in the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment process, candidates have to fill the application form. This registration/ application form shall be filled only through online mode.
The step-by-step process to fill the application form is provided as under for the convenience of the readers-
- Step I- Go to the official website
Visit the official website first or click on the direct application link shared on this page.
- Step II- Choose and Click the relevant link
On the home page, select the OTPR (One time profile registration) if you have not registered before or in case if you have registered then click on the Step-2 online application
- Step III- on click the online submit you have to select the post of category you are applying for
- Step IV- Fill the details
In this step, applicants are required to fill all the entries as asked in the application form. They must ensure that they fill only genuine and correct details such as personal details, educational qualification details, communication details, etc.
While filling the entries, candidates can refer to their certificates and documents so that they do not commit any mistake.
- Step V- Submit the application form
After filling the form submit it carefully
- Step VI- Payment of Application Fee
After submitting the form successfully it’s to complete your application by making the payment of application fee and make sure payment will be done by through online mode.
- Step VII- Save and print
After the final submission, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form. They should keep this printed copy of the application form safe for future reference.
And finally, the AP Grama Sachivalayam application process gets completed.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application fee
|Category||Application fee||Examination fee||Candidates applying for non-local districts|
|OC||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 100 per district|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Documents Required
All the applicants must be ready with all the important documents at the time of online registration and also at the time of document verification (if applicable). Below, we have shared the list of some of the documents that candidates should hold at the time of registration-
- Marks memo/ passing certificate of the qualifying exam
- A printed copy of filled-in application form
- Domicile certificate/ Nativity certificate
- Photo Id card
- Caste/community certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph
- Other relevant documents
Candidates must be present at the verification centre with all the important documents. Failing to attend the verification process or not producing all the required documents at the designated centre may lead to the cancellation of their candidature.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancies 2023
Grama Sachivalayam (Rural) Advt. no. -) the total number of posts –
|Post name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||Must have a degree from any University established under a central act and must be recognized from the UGC|
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II||Must have passed Secondary School Examination conducted by the Board of Education, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent to it.|
|ANM/Multi-Purpose Health Asst. (Grade-III) (Only Female)||SSC or intermediate, MPHA|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||Intermediate (vocational) with MPVA, polytechnic in animal husbandry|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||Polytechnic diploma in fisheries or intermediate/ B. F. Sc./B.Sc.|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||Diploma/B.Sc. /B. Tech/B.Sc. Hons. in Horticulture|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||Intermediate (Vocational) /B.Sc./M.Sc. in Sericulture|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade II)||Must have passed B.Sc. (agriculture) 4 years OR 4 years B.Sc. in (commercial agriculture)/ 4 year B. tech Agriculture Engineering/ 2 years Diploma in Agriculture polytechnic|
|Village Surveyor (Grade III)||Must have NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) OR Must have intermediate (vocational) with surveying as one of the subjects OR Have a diploma in Civil Engineering OR Must have passed B.E/B. Tech. in civil engineering OR Must have the Licensed surveyor certificate|
|Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant||Must have degree or diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computer, IT, Instrumentation, BCA/MCA, any degree with a computer as one of the subjects such as BS.C (Computer)/ B.Com (Computers) from any University recognized by UGC|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade II)||Must have a diploma in civil/ mechanical engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from any University in India recognized by UGC|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||Any degree from any University recognized from UGC|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||Any degree from any University recognized from UGC|
Ward Sachivalayam (Urban) total number of posts
|Post name||Number of vacancies||Qualification|
|Ward administrative secretary||Must have any degree|
|Ward amenities secretary (Grade II)||Polytechnic Diploma (Civil)/ mechanical engineering or above|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade II)||Graduate in sciences/ environmental science.|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||Degree in computer science from any UGC recognized University|
|Ward Planning & regulation Secretary (Grade II)||Polytechnic diploma in civil/ L.A.A or B. Arch/ B. Plng or above|
|Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade II)||Must have a degree in Arts, Humanities|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Services Offered
- AP Grama Sachivalayam is intended for village empowerment,
- To provide villagers with daily activities resolving.
- They will have to work for Panchayat Raj, drinking water, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, women and children welfare, and various other services related to the villages.
- Each candidate will have 10 employees.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam will implement various government-related works of that Grama panchayat.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus PDF Download @ ap.gov.in
పి గ్రామ సచివాలయం పరీక్ష సిలబస్
Part A: General Studies and Mental Ability
- Reasoning and mental ability
- Quant. Aptitude with D.I
- Comprehension (Telugu and English)
- General English
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Current Affairs (Regional, National and International)
- General Science (in day to day life)
- Contemporary developments in Science and technology and information technology
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- History & Culture of India (specifically on AP)
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economy and Planning in India (emphasis on AP)
- Society, social justice, right issues
- Physical geography (Indian Sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh)
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, social, Cultural, Political and legal implication/problems
- Welfare and development schemes of Andhra Pradesh
- Women empowerment and economic development through self-help groups
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern
AP Grama Village Secretary Exam Pattern 2023 for the written exam.
Note: There is no negative marking for the test.
|Objective type||No. of questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
|Part-A: General Studies & mental Ability||75||75 minutes||75|
|Part-B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics, etc.||75||75 minutes||75|
Note: for each wrong attempts one fourth (0.25) will be deducted and for every correct answer one mark will be awarded.
AP Grama Sachivalayam relation question, ask below.