AP Ward Sachivalayam Application Apply online link | Exam Date 2019 : Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam / Secretariat Recruitment official notification and applications released on 27th July 2019. The AP Ward Sachivalayam applications are expected to be released in online mode. Once the AP Ward Secretariat online form link will be activated, interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill the AP Ward Sachivalayam application form. ఏపీ వార్డు సచివాలయ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019
Latest: AP Ward Sachivalayam Revised Exam Date Released. Check Below
The AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary Notification 2019 released. Apply online from 27th July 2019 11.00 AM to 10th August 2019 11.59 PM.
Step 1: One Time registration
Step 2: Submit Online Application
Direct link provided below.
Andhra Pradesh Government announced to establish 31640 ward secretariat/ Sachivalayam in the state to ensure transparency and help the citizens of the state. These AP ward secretaries will help in solving issued to the local people and bringing all the government schemes and programs to the doorsteps of all the citizens/beneficiaries of the state without any issue. The main aim of these AP ward secretaries will be smooth functioning of government services and elimination of corruption.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2019
Under this AP Secretariat recruitment drive, nearly 31640 eligible candidates will be recruited and posted to these ward secretariats to serve people. Selection of these candidates as per information available will be made on the basis of written exam followed by document verification.
As soon as AP Ward Sachivalayam notification and application will be started, the application link will also be updated here. We have shared all the necessary information related to AP ward sachivalayam such as important dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection procedure, etc.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019– An Overview
|Name of the recruitment|| AP ward Sachivalayam recruitment |
ఏపీ వార్డు సచివాలయ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019
|Organizing Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post||Ward Secretary (various departments)|
|Total ward secretariats||31640|
|Type of jobs||Government job|
|Type of posts||10|
|Basis for selection||Written test & Document Verification|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting of application||27th July 2019 11:00 AM|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
|Official website||wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, |
AP Ward Sachivalayam Pay scale- As per the current sources, selected candidates will be paid Rs.15000/- per month. For more information, readers can wait for the publication of official notification
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019: 95088 Posts
AP Ward Secretariat Exam Date
|Publication of official notification||27th July 2019|
|Commencement of online application form filling||27th July 2019|
|Last date of submitting online application||10th August 2019|
|Issue of admit card||One before the exam|
|Conduct of written exam||1st September 2019|
|Declaration of result||Updated soon|
|Verification of documents||Updated soon|
|Selection result||Updated soon|
|Commencement of training||Updated soon|
|Posting at the ward secretariat||Updated soon|
AP Grama/Ward Official notification- Click Here
AP Ward Sachivalayam Post and Vacancy Details
Candidates will be selected for various posts in a ward Secretariat. There will be ten secretaries in each ward Sachivalayam working in different areas. Total 31640 candidates will be hired for these posts. Each will be catering to 4000 citizens of the area.
The post-wise vacancy details are provided in the table given below-
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Tentative vacancies|
|1||Ward Administrative Secretary||3037|
|2||Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-2)||3061|
|3||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-2)||3648|
|4||Ward Education Secretary||3786|
|5||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||3770|
|6||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-2)||3786|
|7||Ward Health Secretary||3786|
|8||Ward Revenue Secretary||2170|
|9||Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary||3786|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria first before submitting the application. Have a look at the eligibility information provided below-
- Applicants should be of Indian nationality and should hold domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- All male and female candidates are eligible for this post.
- The minimum and maximum age of candidates should be 18 years and 39 years respectively.
- Age relaxation may also permissible to the reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification criteria
- For Ward Secretary (General Administration)- The candidates should have a bachelor degree with knowledge of computer.
- Ward amenities secretary: The candidate should be a graduate in B.E., or B.Tech. or Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Ward Energy secretary- The candidate should be a graduate in B.E., or B.Tech. or Office or polytechnic diploma in electrical or AMEE (Civil) Certificate in MS.
- Sanitation and Environment secretary- applicants should be Graduate in Science or engineering in environmental science with a certificate in MS office.
- Health Secretary- Candidates should have completed Nursing or D.Pharma.
- Educational Secretary- Any graduate can apply for this post.
- Planning and Regulation Secretary- application should hold a B.E., or B.Tech, Degree in Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, Architecture with a certificate in MS office.
- Revenue secretary- Should hold any graduate Degree.
- Women and weaker sections protection secretary- candidates should have Bachelor of Law, LLB or any graduate degree with a certificate in MS Office.
- Welfare and Development secretary- applicant should hold a graduate degree in social work, sociology, anthropology.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Application Process 2019
Candidates aspiring to join AP ward Secretariat can submit online applications by following the given steps-
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on “Apply”/ “Registration” link.
- Registration form will open.
- Fill the registration form and submit it.
- Applicant’s registration ID and password will be generated.
AP Ward secretariat Application Form Filling
- Log in with the registration Id and password in the official website.
- Click on “Apply” link.
- Select secretary post you want to apply for.
- Application form will appear.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Submit the details and proceed to upload documents.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Preview the application form details and make necessary corrections (if required)
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the form and keep it safe for references in future.
AP ward secretariat Notification Application fee
Details about application fee will be shared soon.
AP Ward secretariat Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates is supposed to be done on the basis of a written exam followed by Document verification/ interview.
Written test is likely to be held in the month of September 2019. Official dates are about to release soon. It will consist of 150 objective type questions of 150 marks. Out of the total questions 75 questions are expected to be from General Knowledge and rest will be asked from the domain/ post for which candidate have applied.
Those who will qualify the exam will be shortlisted for document verification. They have to get their original documents verified at the designated verification center by the concerned committee. Therefore, they must have all their original certificates and documents at the time of verification.
- Applications and notification will be made available soon.
- Candidates should read official notification carefully before applying.
- Only eligible candidates are required to submit the application.
- Applications should be submitted before the due date.
- Application status can be checked after successful submission of the application.
For all the latest updates and information related to AP Ward Sachivalayam notification and application, readers should regularly visit this page. They can share their queries and suggestion in the comment section below.