AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification Application Apply online link 2020: Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam/Secretariat Recruitment official notification and applications released on the 9th of January 2020. You may apply for the AP Ward Sachivalayam job online mode only. The online application link is available on the website from the 11th of January 2020 and will be available up to the 31st of January 2020 (11:59 PM). ఏపీ వార్డు సచివాలయ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2020
Andhra Pradesh Government announced to establish 16208 ward secretariat/ Sachivalayam in the state to ensure transparency and help the citizens of the state. These AP ward secretaries will help in solving issued to the local people and bringing all the government schemes and programs to the doorsteps of all the citizens/beneficiaries of the state without any issue. The main aim of these AP ward secretaries will be smooth functioning of government services and elimination of corruption
- 1 AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020
- 2 AP Ward Sachivalayam Application Process 2020
- 3 AP Ward Sachivalayam Post and Vacancy Details
- 4 AP Ward Sachivalayam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 AP Ward secretariat Selection Procedure
- 6 Key Points related to AP Ward/Secretariat Recruitment 2020
AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020
Under this AP Secretariat recruitment drive, nearly 16208 eligible candidates will be recruited and posted to these ward secretariats to serve people. The selection of these candidates as per information available will be made on the basis of a written exam followed by document verification.
We have shared all the necessary information related to AP ward Sachivalayam such as important dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection procedure, etc.
An Overview of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification 2020
|Name of the recruitment||
ఏపీ వార్డు సచివాలయ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2020
|Organizing Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post||Ward Secretary (various departments)|
|Total ward secretariats||16208|
|Type of jobs||Government job|
|Basis for selection||Written test & Document Verification|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting of application||11th of January 2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Pay-scale- the pay scale for the Ward Sachivalayam is varying according to the posts 15030- 46060
AP Ward Sachivalayam Application Process 2020
Candidates aspiring to join AP ward Secretariat can submit online applications by following the given steps-
- All candidates who are applying for the notification first time have to first fill the OTPR (one time registration) application carefully (to obtain OTPR ID). While filling for the OTPR, candidates must ensure all fields are filled correctly. If any want modification then choose the modify
- Save it and proceeds to stage-II (but if any students have already registered and had OTPR ID then he/she can move to stage-II directly.
- Now after that visit the official website and has to login in the website with the OTPR ID
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the “Apply”/ “Registration” link.
- The registration form will open.
- Fill the registration form and submit it.
- The applicant’s registration ID and password will be generated.
AP Ward secretariat Application Form Filling
- Log in with the registration Id and password on the official website.
- Click on the “Apply” link.
- Select the secretary post you want to apply for.
- An application form will appear.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Submit the details and proceed to upload documents.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Preview the application form details and make necessary corrections (if required)
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the form and keep it safe for references in the future.
AP ward secretariat Notification Application fee
|Category||Application fee||Examination fee||Candidates applying for non-local districts|
|OC||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 100 per districts|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Post and Vacancy Details
Candidates will be selected for various posts in a ward Secretariat. There will be ten secretaries in each ward Sachivalayam working in different areas. A total of 16208 candidates will be hired for these posts. Each will be catering to 4000 citizens of the area.
The post-wise vacancy details are provided in the table given below-
Grama Sachivalayam (Rural) vacancy
|Post name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||61||must have the degree from any University established under a central act and must be recognized from the UGC|
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II||246||Must have passed Secondary School Examination conducted by the Board of Education, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent to it.|
|ANM/Multi-Purpose Health Asst. (Grade-III) (Only Female)||648||SSC or intermediate, MPHA|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||6858||Intermediate (vocational) with MPVA, polytechnic in animal husbandry|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||69||Polytechnic diploma in fisheries or intermediate/ B. F. Sc./B.Sc.|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||1783||Diploma/B.Sc. /B. Tech/B.Sc. Hons. in Horticulture|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||43||Intermediate (Vocational) /B.Sc./M.Sc. in Sericulture|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (grade-II)||536||Must have passed B.Sc. (agriculture) 4 years OR 4 years B.Sc. in (commercial agriculture)/ 4 year B. tech Agriculture Engineering/ 2 years Diploma in Agriculture polytechnic|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||1255||Must have NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) OR Must have intermediate (vocational) with surveying as one of the subjects OR Have a diploma in Civil Engineering OR Must have passed B.E/B. Tech. in civil engineering OR Must have the Licensed surveyor certificate|
|Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant||1134||Must have degree or diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computer, IT, Instrumentation, BCA/MCA, any degree with a computer as one of the subjects such as BS.C (Computer)/ B.Com (Computers) from any University recognized by UGC|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||570||Must have a diploma in civil/ mechanical engineering OR Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from any University in India recognized by UGC|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||97||Any degree from any University recognized from UGC|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||762||Any degree from any University recognized from UGC|
Ward Sachivalayam (Urban) Vacancy
|Post name||Number of vacancy||Qualification|
|Ward administrative secretary||105||Must have any degree|
|Ward amenities secretary (Grade-II)||371||Polytechnic Diploma (Civil)/ mechanical engineering or above|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||513||Graduate in sciences/ environmental science.|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||100||Degree in computer science from any UGC recognized University|
|Ward Planning & regulation Secretary (grade-II)||844||Polytechnic diploma in civil/ L.A.A or B. Arch/ B. Plng or above|
|Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II)||213||Must have a degree in Arts, Humanities|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria first before submitting the application. Have a look at the eligibility information provided below-
- He/ she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or any kind of infirmity will render him/ her unfit for such service
- His /her character is such as to qualify him/ her for such service
- He/ she possesses the academic qualification as prescribed for the individual posts
- He/she is must be a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicants should be of Indian nationality and should hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- All male and female candidates are eligible for this post.
- The minimum and maximum age of candidates should be 18 years and 42 years respectively.
- Age relaxation may also permissible to the reserved category candidates.
AP Ward secretariat Selection Procedure
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the OMR based written examination
- The minimum cut-off marks to qualify the examination will be decided based on the need and the government reserves the right of it.
- If any of the candidates (two or more) secure the same marks in OMR based examination then those candidates will be bracketed and will be ranked (i.e. 1, 2, 3) according to the age (oldest) of the candidate. If in case there is a tie in the age then candidates possess education qualification earlier will be considered.
- The appointment of the candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit
- If a candidate selected for the post then he/ she should stay in the village where he/ she is posted.
- The answer key and marks of the OMR based examination will be published on the official website and the marks secured by each candidate are also displayed on the website.
- No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
- Candidates should read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Only eligible candidates are required to submit the application.
- Applications should be submitted before the due date.
- Application status can be checked after the successful submission of the application.
- All candidates must fill the form carefully and fill-up all relevant columns given in the application form through the website only.
- The application received online through the Performa available in the website and in within the given time shall be considered if there is any delay in the application then the department will not be responsible for that
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to upload their photograph and signature scanned together and must upload through the .jpg format (size must not exceed 50KB)
- Do not try to furnish any information that is false, tampered
- All must note that handwritten/Typed/Photostat copies/printed application forms will not be accepted by the department.
- All candidates must present their qualifying examination certificates in original for verification when they are told to do so.
- If not present on given time or failed to produce any of the required document then their candidature shall be rejected
For all the latest updates and information related to AP Ward Sachivalayam notification and application, readers should regularly visit this page. They can share their queries and suggestion in the comment section below.
For any queries, you may contact