Gujarat Ikhedut Portal (ગુજરાત ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ): Information technology and digitization have helped the governments and common people a lot. Every department of the state and central government has an online portal through which all the activities and operations can be performed. Gujarat Ikhedut portal is one of such portals that has been launched by the Government of Gujarat.
ગુજરાત ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ also known as i-Farmer is an-another initiative and a strong step ahead in the journey of innovation and development of the Gujarat Government. Farmers are the backbone of the economy and boosting the economic development of farmers is a must. It is one of the most powerful tools that is being utilized for developmental purposes, Gujarat government has also used it for the development of Farmers. Gujarat Ikhedut portal is an online platform that has been exclusively launched for providing various farm-related services to the farmers of the state.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
With the help of iFarmer portal, users get timely information and various other farm-related inputs in a single spot while sitting at their homes. They get access to various farming schemes and other agriculture-related services at their fingertips. They no longer have to make several trips to the concerned offices to get their work done as now they can complete it through their phones or laptops/ desktops/ other devices.
The main purpose behind the launch of the Gujarat Ikhedut portal was to integrate all the farming services into a single platform and ensure timely delivery of these services to the end user i.e., the farmer. This portal was launched in March 2016 by the Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department, Govt. of India. It has been developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), Gujarat State Centre. Using the Ikhedut portal, farmers and other registered users can apply for various schemes launched by the Government for the welfare and development of state farmers.
If you are also looking for complete information about the innovation Gujarat Ikhedut portal then this article is for you. We assure you that you will get complete details of all the elements of this portal such as services provided, objectives, benefits, registration process, application for the scheme, application status, and other details you are looking for.
Gujarat Ikhedut: Information
|Name of the portal||Gujarat Ikhedut Portal/ ગુજરાત ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ/ iFarmer|
|Concerned Department||Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department, Govt. of India|
|Launched in||March 2016|
|Developed by||National Informatics Centre, Gujarat|
|Objective||To provide farmers with all schemes in one place through an online portal|
|Mode of application||Online|
Benefits of Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
The online portal was launched to help farmers in several ways and provide them with all possible benefits. Have a quick look at the advantages of using the Gujarat Ikhedut portal by the users shared as under-
- The online portal provides integrated farm-related services through a single platform. Farmers neither have to visit various departments nor have to visit different websites/portals to collect information as now they can avail all the services on this portal.
- The portal provides online access to all the services which has reduced the manual work, saves time, effort & money, and has also made the system paperless and cashless.
- The also brings transparency and feasibility to the system.
- Using the portal, farmers can directly apply for various schemes launched by the state govt
- Farmers get easy access to the latest information and updates any time anywhere.
- Farmers also get insights about agricultural inputs, products, weather reports etc.
- They also get daily statistics on e-transactions.
- Farmers also get information about the current market rates of their crops.
- Through the portal, users not only get information about the agriculture/ farming department but also about the horticulture, fisheries department, water conservation, animal husbandry etc.
- Users not satisfied with the portal’s services or have any other grievances related to any scheme or service can provide their feedback and register their grievances.
Services Available on Ikhedut Portal
i-Farmer portal or Gujarat Ikhedut portal provides different services related to agriculture and farming to registered farmers. The list of some of the major services that can be availed through the portal is shared below-
- Details of important equipment and tools available at dealers- Farmers get complete information about all the availability crucial equipment required for farmers with the 5
- Weather details- This guide farmers about the weather conditions so that they can plan their crop accordingly.
- Application for the scheme- The department updates farmers about various farming and agricultural schemes. Using this portal, they can apply for any of the schemes as per their eligibility and preference. They do not have to separately visit the concerned department portal to apply for the respective scheme.
- Land Details– Users get information about the account details of agricultural land.
- Portal also helps users by providing them latest information about the new and latest agricultural and allied techniques.
- Market Price information- Users are also provided with information on market prices of different APMCs of agricultural inputs.
- Portal also helps resolve questions of users related to agriculture.
- Through Ikhedut portal, farmers can collect information about the agricultural lending institution or banks in Gujarat State.
- Gujarat Ikhedut portal does not require any specific eligibility criteria. Any farmer can register on the portal and avail of its services.
- Eligibility for all the schemes available on the portal will be different and applicants must check the eligibility details carefully on the official notification before applying.
- The eligibility or non-eligibility of each applicant who has applied for a scheme is determined on the basis of on-site verification or inspection of the applicant’s record by the designated person.
- The details of eligibility of an application are updated on the portal so that applicants can check it easily.
Farmers who wish to avail of services of iFarmer portal or wish to apply for any scheme, need to register on the portal first. Without registration, they would not be able to proceed ahead to submit the application.
For registration on the portal, they must be ready with some of the necessary documents. These are-
- Aadhaar Card of the farmer
- Farmer Id, if any
- Bank Passbook,
- Mobile no.
The details of documents required for any scheme will be provided in the notification of that particular scheme.
How to Register on Gujarat Ikhedut Portal?
Those who wish to apply for any scheme must be registered on the portal. After successful registration, they can apply for any scheme, whenever it is operational and active. In this section, you can get complete details of the registration and application process-
- Step 1- Go to the official portal of Gujarat Ikhedut.
- Step 2- Click on the “Plans” tab given on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 3- The user will be redirected to a new page on which a list of all the schemes will open.
- Step 4- Click on the apply link given against the scheme you wish to apply for.
- Step 5- A pop box asking for registration status will open. If not registered click on “No”.
- Step 6- The registration page will open. Click on the New Registration link.
- Step 7- Fill in the details and complete the registration process. Keep the registration details safe, so that you can log in at any time.
Finally, the registration process will be completed successfully. After registration, applicants can proceed with the application process. The finally submitted applications are approved by the pre-approval officers and then forwarded to the next department.
How to check Ikhedut Application Status?
After applying for a scheme, applicants can check their application status and can also re-print the
- Step 1- Go to the official portal.
- Step 2- Click on the “Click Here to check status/ re-print application” link.
- Step 3- Now choose the type of plan and search option from the dropdown box.
- Step 4- Enter registered mobile no., captcha code and click on the ‘Check the status of Application‘ button.
- Step 5- Application status will open for selected options.
|Gujarat Ikhedut Official portal||https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/|
|Gujarat Ikhedut Registration (Plan)||Registration Link|
|Gujarat Ikhedut Application Status||Applcation Status Link|
|Check Contact Details||Contact Details|
|Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY)||Click Here|