Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana– As everyone knows that, the whole world is suffering from the pandemic named COVID-19. In these tough times government of Gujarat has initiated a step for the betterment of their people. A scheme called Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana has been introduced by the state government on 14th May.
Under this scheme, the government will provide loan to all needy peoples of Gujarat. To avail this yojana, there are certain eligibility criteria that one must satisfy. By reading the whole article applicants will come to know about different components like eligibility criteria, a procedure to apply for the scheme, etc of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Scheme.
Last News- Application form submission for a loan has ended now. Applicants visit this portal constantly for any other latest update.
- 1 Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
- 2 Eligible Beneficiaries Self -Relient Sahay Plan
- 3 Atmanirbhar Sahay Collateral Free Loan Gujarat
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
Central government has come up with a package of 20 lakhs crore rupees to make citizens of India “self -reliant”Gujarat government has announced that they will give 6% of interest to banks and provide a loan of 1 lakh to all impoverished citizens of state with 2% of interest every year.
Government wants to provide loan facility to around 10 lakhs of applicants. The most affected people of the state are those who have started their small or medium scale businesses so these people can avail the scheme. With the help of this scheme, workers can start over their business or work smoothly.
Application submission process has been started. Those who want to apply for this scheme must submit the application to take benefits of this yojana. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and submitted.
Objective of आत्मनिर्भर गुजरात सहाय योजना
The main aim of this yojana is to provide 1 lakh amount of loan with less rate of interest. By applying for this scheme, applicants can restart their paused business or work due to lockdown.
Advantages of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Scheme
There are several benefits for those candidates who want to apply for this scheme. Check out the list of several advantages given below.
- All those civilians who want to revive their business can take the loan of 1 lakh rupees with 2 percent of interest per year.
- With the help of this scheme needy people can again start their business in this tough time.
- More and more people can improve their financial conditions by taking a loan.
Abstract of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Scheme
|Name of the Government||Government of Gujarat|
|Scheme Name||Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana|
|Launch Date of Scheme||14th of May|
|Recipients||Skilled Workers/ Small Businessmen/ Barbers/ Auto-rickshaw Owners/ Electricians|
|Benefits of this Yojana||To provide loan at lower interest|
|Amount of Loan with Rate of Interest||1 lakh Rupess loan with 2% of interest per year|
|Mode of Application/ Registration||Offline|
|Start Date of Application Form Submission||May|
|Final Date of Submitting Application Form||August|
|Tenure of Loan||3 years|
Eligible Beneficiaries Self -Relient Sahay Plan
Only eligible applicants can apply for the scheme if aspirant who belongs to these categories then he/ she can apply offline by downloading the application form from the official portal. We have mentioned some level of jobs that are given below.
- Skilled Workers
- Small businessmen
- Autorickshaw owners
- Other citizens with lesser wages
- Applicants must be a citizen of Gujarat and hold the domicile of Gujarat.
- Candidates who want to apply for the scheme must belong to BPL category (Below Poverty Line) category.
- All those aspirants can submit the application form who have their small scale business such as grocery seller, electrician, mechanic, shop owner, etc.
Loan Amount, Interest, Period
A. Amount of loan that will be given to the candidates- Loan of 1 lakh
B. Rate of interest that will be paid by aspirants under this scheme- 2% of interest per annum
C. Time of Loan- 3 years
How to Apply for आत्मनिर्भर गुजरात सहाय योजना
- The submission procedure of application form is completely offline.
- Applicants have to download the application form from official portal or a direct link given by us for the ease of aspirants under this section.
- After downloading the application form, aspirants have to fill it with correct information and attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, applicants have to submit the application form to the concerned bank before the final submission date.
- For submitting the application form, applicants don’t need to pay the application fee.
Link to Download Application Form >> Download From Here
Atmanirbhar Sahay Collateral Free Loan Gujarat
Government of Gujarat has come up with a motive to provide loans to 10 lakh needy people of the state. With the help of this plan, applicants can apply for the loan with very low interest of rates. 6% rate of interest will be funded by government, and candidates have to pay only 2% interest.
On the lines of #AtmaNirbharBharatAbhiyaan, CM Shri @vijayrupanibjp declared ‘Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana’ for the benefit of over 1 million lockdown-hit small traders, hawkers, skilled workers and a cross-section of people falling under the lower middle income group. pic.twitter.com/S5fMVlRDlA
— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) May 14, 2020
Bank’s List for Atmanirbhar Sahay Scheme Gujarat
|Name of DCCBS (District Co-operative Central Bank)||Email id||Address of Bank||Contact Number|
|BARODA CENTRAL CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Baroda Central Co.op Bank Ltd., Sayajigunj, Station Road, Vadodara-390 005||0265-2225372|
|KUTCH DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Kachchh Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Vijaynagar Char Rasta, Hospital Road, Bhuj, Kachchh – 370 001||02832-251142|
|THE BANASKANTHA DISTRICT CENTRAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Banaskantha Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Head Office “Banas Bhavan”, Deesa Highway, Palanpur, Dist. Banaskantha – 385001.||02742 – 252133|
|AHMEDABAD DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Ahmedabad Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd. , Nr. Gandhi Bridge, Opposite Income Tax Office, P.B.No. 4059, Ahmedabad – 380009.||079-27543025|
|RAJKOT DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Rajkot Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Jilla Bank Bhavan ” Kasturba Road, Rajkot – 360001||0281-2232368|
|BHAVNAGAR DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTDemail@example.com||The Bhavnagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., 13, Ganga Jalia Talav, ’Sahkar Bhavan’, Bhavnagar-364 001||0278-2522357|
|BHARUCH DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Bharuch Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Station Road, B/h Hotel Corona, AT&PO., Bharuch- 392 001||02642-252585|
|VALSAD DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Valsad Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Sahakar Sadan, Kacheri Road, Valsad – 396001||02632-254213|
|Sabarkantha DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Sabarkantha Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Sahakar Vikas Bhavan”, Station Road, Himatnagar – 383001||02772-240498|
|AMRELI JILLA MADYASTHA SAH.BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Amreli Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd. ‘Bhojalram Bhavan’, Rajmaham Road, Amreli- 365 601||02792-222601|
|KODINAR TALUKA COOP. BANKING UNION LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Kodinar Taluka Banking Union Ltd., Banking Union Road, P.B.No. – 1, Ta. Kodinar, Dist Gir Somnath – 362720.||02795-221404|
|JUNAGADH JILLA SAH.BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Junagadh Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘Shri Lilabhai Sidibhai Khunti Sahkar Bhavan’, Opp.Bus Station, Junagadh-362001||0285-2630091|
|MEHSANA DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Mehsana Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Rajmahel Road, Mehsana (North Gujarat ) – 384001||02762 – 222278|
|SURAT DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Surat Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Shree Pramodbhai Desai Sahakar Sadan”, J. P. Road, Nr. RTO, Surat – 395001.||0261-2466006|
|JAMNAGAR DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Jamnagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘Sahkar Bhavan’, Ranjit Road, Jamnagar-361 001.||0288-2573701|
|KAIRA DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Kaira Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘K.D.C.C.Bank Bhavan’, Sardar Patel Road, Ghodiya Bazar, Nadiad-387001||0268-2561831|
|SURENDRANAGAR DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Surendranagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Sahakar Bhavan, Gandhi Marg, Surendranagar – 363001||02752-232495|
|PANCHMAHAL DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Panchmahal Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Head Office: Prabha Road, Godhra – 389001||0272-250853|
Key Feature of Atmanirbhar Sahay Plan Gujarat
- Candidates who have applied for this scheme have to pay 2% of interest, and 6% of interest will be paid by the government of Gujarat.
- This yojana targets 10 lakhs medium or small workers or business like retailer shop keeper, grocery shop owner, etc.
- Six months of a moratorium time period will be proffered to the recipients.
- District banks/ Co-operative banks/ Credit Co-operative banks will provide the loan under this scheme to needy people.
- 5000 Crore rupees has been sanctioned for Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay plan.
Official Portal >> Atmanirbhar Sahay Plan