Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana– The government of Gujarat has initiated a step for the betterment of its people. The state government introduced a scheme called Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana on 14 May.
Under this scheme, the government will provide loans to all needy people of Gujarat. To avail of this yojana, there are specific eligibility criteria that one must satisfy. By reading the whole article, applicants will learn about different components like eligibility criteria, a procedure to apply for the scheme, etc. Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Scheme.
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
The central government has come up with a package of 20 lakhs crore rupees to make citizens of India “reliant”. The Gujarat government has announced that they will give 6% of interest to banks and provide a loan of 1 lakh to all impoverished citizens of the state with 2% of interest every year.
The government wants to provide loan facilities to around ten lakhs of applicants. The most affected people of the state are those who have started their small or medium-scale businesses, so these people can avail of the scheme. With the help of this scheme, workers can start over their business or work smoothly.
Those who want to apply for this scheme must apply to take benefits of this yojana. Before filling out the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and submit it.
The main aim of this yojana is to provide a 1 lakh loan with a lower rate of interest. Another similar scheme by the state government is the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana.
Advantages of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Scheme
There are several benefits for those candidates who want to apply for this scheme. Check out the list of several advantages given below.
- All those civilians who want to revive their businesses can take a loan of 1 lakh rupees with 2 per cent interest per year.
- With the help of this scheme, needy people can again start their businesses in this tough time.
- More and more people can improve their financial conditions by taking a loan.
Abstract of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Scheme
|Name of the Government||Government of Gujarat|
|Scheme Name||Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana|
|Launch Date of Scheme||14th of May|
|Recipients||Skilled Workers/ Small Businessmen/ Barbers/ Auto-rickshaw Owners/ Electricians|
|Benefits of this Yojana||To provide loans at lower interest|
|Amount of Loan with Rate of Interest||1 lakh Rupees loan with 2% of interest per year|
|Mode of Application/ Registration||Offline|
|Tenure of Loan||Three years|
Eligible Beneficiaries Self-Relient Sahay Plan
Only eligible applicants can apply for the scheme. If an aspirant belongs to these categories, then he/ she can apply offline by downloading the application form from the official portal. We have mentioned some levels of jobs that are given below.
- Skilled Workers
- Small businessmen
- Autorickshaw owners
- Other citizens with lesser wages
- Applicants must be a citizen of Gujarat and hold a domicile in Gujarat.
- Candidates who want to apply for the scheme must belong to the BPL category (Below Poverty Line) category.
- All aspirants with small-scale businesses, such as grocery sellers, electricians, mechanics, shop owners, etc, can submit the application form.
Loan Amount, Interest, Period
A. Amount of loan that will be given to the candidates- Loan of 1 lakh
B. Rate of interest that aspirants will pay under this scheme- 2% of interest per annum
C. Time of Loan- 3 years
How to Apply for Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana?
- The submission procedure of the application form is entirely offline.
- Applicants have to download the application form from the official portal or a direct link given by us for the ease of aspirants under this section.
- After downloading the application form, aspirants must fill it out with the correct information and attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, applicants must submit the application form to the concerned bank before the final submission date.
- Applicants don’t need to pay the application fee for submitting the application form.
Link to Download Application Form >> Download From Here
Atmanirbhar Sahay Collateral Free Loan Gujarat
The government of Gujarat has come up with a motive to provide loans to 10 lakh needy people in the state. With the help of this plan, applicants can apply for a loan with very low interest rates. The government will fund 6% rate of interest, and candidates have to pay only 2% interest.
Bank’s List for Atmanirbhar Sahay Scheme Gujarat
|Name of DCCBS (District Co-operative Central Bank)||Email id||Address of Bank||Contact Number|
|BARODA CENTRAL CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Baroda Central Co.op Bank Ltd., Sayajigunj, Station Road, Vadodara-390 005||0265-2225372|
|KUTCH DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Kachchh Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Vijaynagar Char Rasta, Hospital Road, Bhuj, Kachchh – 370 001||02832-251142|
|THE BANASKANTHA DISTRICT CENTRAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Banaskantha Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Head Office “Banas Bhavan”, Deesa Highway, Palanpur, Dist. Banaskantha – 385001.||02742 – 252133|
|AHMEDABAD DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Ahmedabad Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd. , Nr. Gandhi Bridge, Opposite Income Tax Office, P.B.No. 4059, Ahmedabad – 380009.||079-27543025|
|RAJKOT DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Rajkot Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Jilla Bank Bhavan ” Kasturba Road, Rajkot – 360001||0281-2232368|
|BHAVNAGAR DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTDfirstname.lastname@example.org||The Bhavnagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., 13, Ganga Jalia Talav, ’Sahkar Bhavan’, Bhavnagar-364 001||0278-2522357|
|BHARUCH DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Bharuch Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Station Road, B/h Hotel Corona, AT&PO., Bharuch- 392 001||02642-252585|
|VALSAD DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Valsad Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Sahakar Sadan, Kacheri Road, Valsad – 396001||02632-254213|
|Sabarkantha DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Sabarkantha Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Sahakar Vikas Bhavan”, Station Road, Himatnagar – 383001||02772-240498|
|AMRELI JILLA MADYASTHA SAH.BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Amreli Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd. ‘Bhojalram Bhavan’, Rajmaham Road, Amreli- 365 601||02792-222601|
|KODINAR TALUKA COOP. BANKING UNION LTD.||email@example.com||The Kodinar Taluka Banking Union Ltd., Banking Union Road, P.B.No. – 1, Ta. Kodinar, Dist Gir Somnath – 362720.||02795-221404|
|JUNAGADH JILLA SAH.BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Junagadh Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘Shri Lilabhai Sidibhai Khunti Sahkar Bhavan’, Opp.Bus Station, Junagadh-362001||0285-2630091|
|MEHSANA DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Mehsana Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Rajmahel Road, Mehsana (North Gujarat ) – 384001||02762 – 222278|
|SURAT DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Surat Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., “Shree Pramodbhai Desai Sahakar Sadan”, J. P. Road, Nr. RTO, Surat – 395001.||0261-2466006|
|JAMNAGAR DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Jamnagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘Sahkar Bhavan’, Ranjit Road, Jamnagar-361 001.||0288-2573701|
|KAIRA DIST. CENT. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Kaira Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., ‘K.D.C.C.Bank Bhavan’, Sardar Patel Road, Ghodiya Bazar, Nadiad-387001||0268-2561831|
|SURENDRANAGAR DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||email@example.com||The Surendranagar Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Sahakar Bhavan, Gandhi Marg, Surendranagar – 363001||02752-232495|
|PANCHMAHAL DIST. CO-OP BANK LTD.||firstname.lastname@example.org||The Panchmahal Dist. Co.op Bank Ltd., Head Office: Prabha Road, Godhra – 389001||0272-250853|
Key Feature of Atmanirbhar Sahay Plan Gujarat
- Candidates who have applied for this scheme must pay 2% of interest, and the government of Gujarat will pay 6% of interest.
- This yojana targets ten lakhs of medium or small workers or businesses like retailer shopkeepers, grocery shop owners, etc.
- Six months of a moratorium period will be proffered to the recipients.
- District banks/ Co-operative banks/ Credit Co-operative banks will provide the loan under this scheme to needy people.
- 5000 Crore rupees have been sanctioned for the Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay plan.
|Access Here>>>||Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Official Portal|
|For Related Updates, Follow>>>||NVSHQ Homepage|