NVSP Voter ID Status Track 2022 nvsp.in | National Voters Service Portal Voter ID status | nvsp online Application Status | nvsp Login | www.electrolsearch.in | Color Voter ID | Form 6 & 8
NVSP is an online service to provide help to all the voters and citizens of India. Applicants can track the NVSP voter id status track through the online website by using their reference ID. For more details on this, readers can scroll down.
NVSP Voter ID Status Check
If you have applied for new NVSP voter ID card then you can check status of your application by following the steps which we have give on this page.
Citizens who have filled an NVSP Voter ID Card application form for registering their names in the NVSP Voter List can track their Voter ID status application form through NVSP service portal www.nvsp.in.
Now they do not have to visit the BLO or any other concerned officials to find information about the application status. Get your voter ID status to know whether you are eligible to vote below.
What do you mean by NVSP?
National Voter Service Portal (nvsp.in) is an online service portal of the Election Commission to India to provide various support services to voters or electors of India. It was launched on 25th January 2015 with the aim to provide a single-window service to the voters of the country with the help of IT tools. NSVP provides various services to the common man/ voters from searching their names in the voter list to collecting information about the polling process.
NVSP Voter ID Status Check 2022
Candidates who have filled out applications for the new NVSP voter ID can check the status of their application through online mode. Now, they do not have to visit BLO or any other respective department to check the application status. They can check the same just by visiting the NVSP.in online portal.
Facilities Availed by Aspirants After Logging in
- Candidates can Register for Fresh Elector
- AC Transposition
- Overseas Elector Registration can be done
- Applicants can do Corrections in Entries
- Another AC Migration
- Raise Objection or Delete Electoral Roll
How to Check NVSP Status Online?
- Step 1: Visit the NVSP voter online portal – Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website of NVSP to check their status. They can also click on the direct link mentioned below.
- Step 2: Click on track application link – Opening the official website, the homepage will appear. Applicants now have to open the “Track Application Status” link.
- Step 3: Enter Credential – Now, the online application status page will appear. Applicants have to enter the reference Id in the field provided and have to click on the “Track Status” button. Applicants must ensure that they enter the correct reference ID.
- Step 4: Check the NVSP Voter ID status – Finally, the application status will appear on the screens. They can check the application status details and can contact the responsible authority in case of any help.
How to check the name in the NVSP Voter ID List?
Applicants can check their names in the voter list/ electoral roll through online mode. They can follow the given procedure:
- Visit NVSP.in Website- Applicants have to begin by opening the official NVSP website.
- Click on the relevant link- On the homepage, they have to click on the “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” link on the left side of the NVSP website as shown in the given picture.
- Enter Details- Now, applicants have to fill in all the relevant details in the field provided. After entering all the details, they have to enter the captcha code and click the “Search” button.
- Check the details- If the voter’s name will be there on the electoral list, then the complete voter information will appear on the screen. Voters can now check and verify the details.
|Portal||National Voter Service Portal (NVSP)|
|Article category||1. NVSP Application Status|
2. How to apply for new voter ID card
3. Check name in new voter ID card list
|Responsible Authority||Election Commission of India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|NVSP Official voter website||www.nvsp.in|
|Check Name||New voter ID card list|
|Check Application Status||NVSP application status|
|NVSP New Voter ID Registration||Registration Link|
Searching Voter ID by Epic Number (पहचान-पत्र क्र.)
Applicants can also check their NVSP voter id by inserting their aadhaar card number. Follow the steps given below to search for the voter id.
- Open the URL of the NVSP portal in any browser.
- Now, on the homepage aspirants have to click on “Search in Electoral Poll”.
- On the next page, applicants have to choose the “Search by Epic No.” option.
- Then, insert your “Epic No./ Aadhaar Number, State & Captcha” on the login page.
- Your voter id will be presented on your screen in a few moments after clicking on the “Search” button.
Process to Check NVSP ID via SMS
If you are not able to check your status through online mode, then you can also verify your status through message. The table drawn below shows the name of the state and the format in which candidates have to type the SMS and send it to which number.
|Name of State||Number in which SMS has to be Sent||Format of Typing SMS|
|Uttar Pradesh||9212357123||UPEPIC<space>voter id no.|
|Karnataka||9243355223||KAEPIC<>voter id no.|
|Bihar||56677||EEL<space>voter id no.|
|West Bengal||51969||WBEC<space>voter id no.|
|Tamil Nadu||9211728082||EPIC<space>voter id no.|
|Odisha||9238300131||CEOODI<space>voter id no.|
|Andhra Pradesh||9246280027||VOTE<space>voter id no..|
|Chandigarh||9216164606||BTH<space>voter id no.|
|Kerala||54242/537252||EEL<space>voter id no.|
|AP||9246280027||VOTE<>voter id no.|
How to Apply Online for a New Voter ID Card?
Applicants can apply offline or online for registering their names on the voter list and to obtain a voter ID. Those who are eligible can follow the procedure given below to apply online-
- Step I: Visit the official website – Applicants need to visit www.nvsp.in first.
- Step II: Click on the relevant tab – On the homepage, candidates have to click on “Apply online for registration of new voters” i.e. Form6.
- Step III: Fill Details – NVSP Form6 will appear on the screens and applicants now have to fill all the details in the space provided. They have to enter their personal detail, current address, permanent address, and other necessary specifications and also have to upload the required documents.
- Step IV: declaration – Once they have filled in the details carefully, they have to fill out the declaration and have to click on “replies”. After the verification of all details and documents, a Voter ID will be issued to the voters. They can track the NVSP application status by following the aforementioned procedure.
Note: Application form can be filled in either Hindi or English.
Applicants can also apply through the direct links provided in the table above.
How to apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card?
- Visit the State Electoral Officer’s site.
- Look for EPIC-002 Form and download (Each state has a different form format)
- Fill up this form and attach supporting documents like FIR, Address and Identity Proof whatever is necessary.
- Submit the application form to the nearest electoral office
- On successful submission collect reference number.
- On verification, your application is passed to the next level.
- You can track the duplicate voter ID card application status online via the link provided above.
- You will receive duplicate Voter ID Card SMS when ready. Visit the electoral office to collect it.
New voter ID card Application fee
No, the application fee is charged to any of the applicants. The NVSP Application procedure is completely free of cost. So this portal is very beneficial for the applicant. No need to go here and there to check your nvsp ID status.
- Applicants can now track their voter ID application status online whenever they want.
- Citizens who are eligible and have not applied can apply online.
- They must fill in all the accurate details in the application form. For that, they can refer to their relevant documents.
- Applicants are advised to keep their reference ID safe so that they can easily track the application status without any hindrance.
- Applicants are advised to fill in all the details accurately in the NVSP application form at the time of registration. They must fill all the details with the utmost care, however, they can make corrections and necessary changes in the application details by filling out relevant forms.
- A voter card will be issued only after the verification of all the documents and information provided.
In order to be eligible for filling the application form for voter ID, applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Applicants must be of 18 years of age.
- Applicants must have a permanent address.
- They must be of sound mind, they should not be financially bankrupt and free from criminal charges.
Applicants must have the following essentials to be ready with them before application-
- Identity proof- It can be a PAN card, Adhaar card, Passport or a Driving License
- Address proof- It can be a Passport, PAN card, or a Driving License
NVSP Important Forms
Apart from providing the facility of online application, and status checks the NVSP portal also provide other services to the candidates. Through this portal, overseas voters can also fill out application forms, they can make changes in the entries, and do several other activities.
Applicants have to fill out a particular form for every service. All the forms available on the online portal are mentioned below along with the direct links.-
|Online registration of new voters/ due to shifting from Assembly Constituency (AC)||Form6|
|Online application of overseas voters||Form6A|
|Deletion or objection in the electoral roll||Form7|
|Correction of entries/ data in the electoral roll||Form8|
|Transposition within assembly||Form8A|
Some Other Important Links
You can check NVSP ID Status through the online website by using your reference ID. For more details on this, click here.
documents like- Any Identity Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc), Address Proof and Photos of the aspirant are required to fill out the application form online.
Election Commission of India,
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
New Delhi 110001
Email- email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.- 23052219, 23052223-25
Toll-free number:- 1800111950
In case of any issue or complaint regarding the voter card or electoral list, voters are advised to contact the BLO or CEO of their area.
Under the Voter ID EVP program, voters will get a username and password through which they can upload documents online for electoral registration and add family members. Through this, they can correct the wrong information and submit the verification form at NVSP, EROnet, and BLONET APP. Voters have to register online to get the benefit of the EVP program. Click here to read more about how to apply.
If you want to download the pdf format of the electoral poll then click here and get the pdf easily.
If you have any problem with checking your name in the voter ID card list or checking the NVSP status check or applying for a new voter ID card for the election then you can comment below. Our expert team will help you in solving the query in regards to nvsp.in voter status.