Aadhar Card Status Online | uidai gov check your aadhaar status here: You must be aware of the importance of the Aadhar card. After you have applied for aadhar card, you can check aadhar card status online using method given below. There are various method though which you can check the status of the aadhar card online.
Table of Contents
- 1 Aadhar Card Status Online 2019
- 1.1 How to check Aadhar card status?
- 1.2 Aadhar card status enquiry phone number
- 2 How to download E-Aadhaar card?
- 3 IMPORTANT LINKS
- 4 Aadhar Card Updates
Aadhar Card Status Online 2019
After the enrollment for Aadhar card, the applicant will get an Acknowledgement slip of having an enrollment number on it. This enrollment number is an important document for you at with the help of this enrolment number you will be able to know about the status of your eaadhar card.
|Authority||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
Aadhar card status|
How to download E-aadhar card online
How to apply for aadhar card/enrollment
|Population covered||PAN India|
|E-aadhar card download link||Click Here|
|Aadhar card status||Click Here|
|Locate an Aadhar enrollment center||Check here|
|Aadhar Voice helpline number||1947|
How to check Aadhar card status?
Once you have to successfully enrol for aadhar card you can check the application status till you get your aadhar card issued. You can track the status by using the enrolment no. provided to you. There are various methods by which you can track the status of your adhar. All the methods are shared below in detail-
Check Aadhar card status through UIDAI portal
The very common method of checking status is the online method. You can check the step-by-step guide provided below to track the status-
- Visit the official website of UIDAI (https://uidai.gov.in).
- Now on the homepage, click on the “Check Aadhaar Status” link provided under the head Get Aadhar.
- Now, enter the enrolment no, date/time, security code the provided fields and hit the “check Status Button”. Enrolment ID (EID) will be mentioned on the top of the acknowledgment slip.
- Finally, you will get the aadhar status on your screen.
- To enroll for Aadhar card you will have to apply in person but to check its status and to get it in hand, you don’t need to go physically. You can check the status of your eaadhar card while sitting at home through the internet.
How to check eaadhar card status with enrollment number
We have mentioned the steps to check the status of eaadhar below. You can follow the below mentioned steps to know the status of your eaadhar while chilling at home.
Step 1 – As we mentioned above, your Acknowledgement slip is an important document for you until you get your Aadhar Card. Your Acknowledgement slip will look like the below-given paper slip.
To know the status of your Aadhar card through the internet, you would need the Acknowledgement slip, which you have received after submitting your application to get the Aadhar card at to Aadhar enrollment center. All the highlighted information on the above-given sample Acknowledgement slip will help you to let you know the status of your eaadhar.
Step 2 – To check the status of your eaadhar card, you will have to first visit its website and then you will have to land up on the page for eaadhar status checking. You can directly reach to the eaadhar status checking page by clicking on the mentioned link. Check status here
Once the page will appear on your screen, it will look like the below given screenshot. You will have to type your enrollment number in the box of it and date and time mentioned at the Acknowledgement slip on the right side of the box of enrollment number. You will have to type the captcha code at the asked place. The captcha code will be different every time you open the page.
Step 3 – After filling all the information on the first page to check the status of your eaadhar, you will have to click on check status button.
Step 4 – After clicking on check status button a new web page will appear on your screen. On this page, you can get the status of your eaadhar card.
Now let’s know how to know the e-aadhar status without enrollment number.
How to check the status of eaadhar without enrollment number
If you want to check the status of your eaadhar but you have lost the acknowledgment slip, then no need to worry. You can check the status of your eaadhar in absence of enrollment number as well.
Here are the steps of checking the status of eaadhar without enrollment number.
Step 1 – To know your enrolment number of your for the aadhar card you will have to click on the link given; Check here
Once you will reach the new page then you will have to select one of the among; Aadhar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID). Here we are telling you the steps to retrieve your lost enrollment number but by clicking on Aadhar Number (UID) you can find your aadhar card number as well.
Step 2 – After clicking on the given link you will be directed to a page which will as you to type your name, e-mail id, mobile number, and captcha code. After filling all the information on the page you will have to click on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
Step 3 – After clicking on ‘Send OTP’ button, you will get the one time password on your mobile phone. Type the OTP you received on your mobile number at the asked box and your enrollment number will appear on your screen.
After getting your enrollment number from the above-mentioned steps, you can follow the given steps of aadhar card satus check with enrollement ID .
Check Eaadhar card status through mobile
Aadhar status can also be tracked via mobile phones. For this, follow the given process-
- Visit the official website.
- Verify your mobile No first.
- Type the 12 digit UID no. and other details asked.
- Enter the captcha or security code.
- Click on generate OTP and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and Verify.
After verification, you will receive the status notification on your mobile phone whenever there will be any processing or updates in your Aadhaar application.
Aadhar card status enquiry phone number
You can also get the status update through SMS service. You have to type a text message-
UID STATUS with the 12digits enrolment no. and have to send it to 51969. The text message should be sent in the given format-
Once the SMS is delivered, you will receive an SMS indicating the Aadhar status.
Check Eaadhar card status Aadhaar Enrolment center or CSC
If you wish, you can also visit your nearby Aadhar enrolment center to know your aadhaar status. The status will indicate whether the application is under review, successful or rejected. If the status shows you have to wait, if it is rejected then you have to re-enroll and if it shows successful, then you have to wait for its delivery to your address or you can also download the E-Aadhar card issued to you.
How to download E-Aadhaar card?
E-Aadhaar card can be downloaded in two ways-
- Eaadhar card download using enrolment number
Follow the given procedure to download E-Aadhaar by using the 28 digits’ enrolment no.-
- Visit the UIDAI website.
- Now on the homepage, click on the “Download Aadhaar” link.
- You will be redirected to the E-Aadhar card page. Select the Enrolment ID option in the “I Have” option.
- Enter the 28 digits’ enrolment no. and other details. Click on OTP and get your Aadhar Card downloaded. If you have TOTP generate through m-Aadhar, you can also use that.
- Enter the “download Aadhar” button, and E-Aadhar card will be downloaded.
Aadhar card download by aadhaar number only
If you also download your card by using your 12 digit Number.
- Select the Aadhaar Option
- Enter your No. and other details. Request OTP or use TOTP.
- Enter 6 digit OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” option.
- It will be downloaded and you can use it wherever it is required.
|Check Aadhar Card Status||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar (Enrollment ID / Aadhar No.)||Click Here|
|Download Aadhar Card by Name||Click Here|
|Aadhar Bank AC Link Status||Click Here|
Aadhar Card Application/Enrolment Procedure
- For enrolment, you have to visit the Aadhar Enrolment center. You can locate the enrolment center by visiting the “Locate an enrollment center” link on the official UIDAI website. Check here
- Once, you have located the enrolment venue, you have to take an appointment. You can also visit the enter to get an appointment.
- You must ensure that you carry all the required documents (mentioned above) in original at the center on the day of enrollment.
- Enrollment of Aadhar card is completely free and no fee is charged from any applicant.
- The enrollment starts with the filling of the enrollment form. The operator fills the online form as per the documents and information provided by the applicant.
- The next step is the submission of all the required documents such as identity proof, address proof etc.
- Now bio-metric data will be captured. It includes a fingerprint impression and Iris scan.
- After this, the photograph is captured.
- Once the aadhar enrollment is completed, an acknowledgment slip will be issued to the applicants. The 14 digits’ enrollment no. is then used to check the aadhar card status.
However, all the activities other than enrollment can be performed through online methods.
Reasons for Aadhar card Rejection
An Aadhar card application can be rejected on following grounds-
- If the details submitted are insufficient
- Inappropriate details are submitted
- Improper Biometric data received by the authority
- If there is a human error in the request form
If your enrolment request is rejected, you can apply again. You must ensure that you provide accurate data to re-enroll.
Aadhar Card Updates
Details that can be changed or updated –
- Demographic Information- Name, Mobile No., Date of Birth, Address, gender, Email address, relationship status, and information sharing consent
- Biometric Information- Finger Prints, Iris, and Facial Photograph
How to update Aadhar Card Online-
There are two different ways of updating details viz.-
- Visiting the nearest Permanent Enrolment Centre- You any visit any of the Permanent Enrolment center for updating data. You must carry relevant documents with you.
- Online Method- You can also update card information online by using the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP).
Once you have updated details successfully, you can check the aadhar update status by following the aforementioned online process.
UIDAI Aadhar card Contact Centers
For all the queries and help regarding Aadhar, you can use any of the following grievance redressal mechanism-
For Sending Letters – PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
Voice – 1947
Fax – 080-2353 1947
Email – [email protected]
Note- As per the official UIDAI website, there is not an online procedure for Aadhar card enrolment. It is mandatory for all the citizens to personally visit the enrolment center as they have to provide the bio-metric information. As biometric data cannot be captured online, therefore, the physical presence of an individual is a must. There are various websites circulating wrong information that online enrolment for Aadhar is available. But it is completely wrong, no online enrolment facility is available. Even enrollment form is not provided online for individuals and it will be filled only by the operator.
If you have any question regarding the aadhar card status check/track you can ask us in the comment form below.