MH CET LAW 2023 application form for 3 Year course will end on 4th April. Check the Application Link below.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra is inviting candidates for admission into law courses. All candidates who are interested in the course should apply for it. The application process has commenced for both 3 years as well as 5 years courses. The officials are conducting the admission process for the 2023 academic session. All interested candidates are informed that the application process is currently accepting applications from eligible students.
The application process for 5 year LLB course started on 1st March 2023 and 3 year LLB course on 15th March 2023. So, if you are also interested in the MH CET Law 2023 Application Form then you can know more about it through the article prepared here.
MH CET LAW 2023 Application Form
The Maharashtra CET Law Application Form is currently available on the MHT CET website. Only online submitted applications will be considered for admission. No offline mode for application will get entertained by the selection committee. Before commencing the application procedure, aspirants are advised to read the information brochure of the respective course. It will help the readers in understanding all requirements that will be needed during the application procedure.
Aspirants must keep in mind that the MHT CET Law Application window is not going to remain open for a long time. On 23rd March 2023, the application window will get closed for 5 years course and on 4th April 2023, the application window for 3 years course will get closed. This article will provide information about eligibility conditions, admission dates, etc. to the readers. So, do read it till the end.
MHT CET Law 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are mentioning the eligibility criteria set by the selection committee for the course. Given below is the eligibility that needs to be fulfilled to get admission:
- LLB (5 Years): Interested applicants must have passed Class 12th from a recognized board with Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream.
- LLB (3 Years): Interested candidates must have completed or appeared for the graduation or post-graduation course from a recognized university or institute.
- No upper age limit is applicable for candidates applying for the law course.
- Applicants who have completed any graduation or post-graduation course are not eligible to apply for LLB (5 Years Course)
cetcell.mahacet.org Law 2023 Application Form: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|State Common Entrance Test Cell
|Name of the Course
|LLB 3 Years and 5 Years
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
How to apply online for MHT CET 3 & 5 Year LLB Course?
Aspirants can now apply online for the course with just a few clicks. You just have to follow the step provided below and your Maharashtra CET Law Application Form for the course will get submitted:
- The first step in this procedure is visiting the official website of MHT CET through the link provided here: https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- The home screen of the website will appear which will provide various links. There you must click on the CET Portal (Examination) Link.
- Now you must go to the Undergraduate Section available on the right side of the screen and tap on the respective course link.
- After that, you should fo the Important Link section that will be seen on the left side of the screen and click on the option of New Registration.
- Read all instructions that will appear after clicking on the link and proceed further.
- Finally, the registration form will get open on the respective device. Enter the details and get registered.
- Start filling out the application form and upload the documents asked in the application form.
- Now, you must complete the last step of the application process i.e., Fee Payment.
- Provide all payment details, pay the application fee and for the final submission to complete the application process.
MH CET Law 2023 Application Fee
Aspirants applying for admission will first have to pay the application fee before submitting the application form. The application fee can be paid through several modes. Different modes of payment have been provided to registered candidates to make the fee submission process easier. Under no circumstances, the submitted application fee will be transferred and returned. Refer to the table provided below to check the application fee:
|LLB 3 Years
|LLB 5 Years
|UR/ EWS/ OMS
|SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D),
महाराष्ट्र सामाईक प्रवेश परीक्षा कायदा अर्ज: Important Dates
|LLB 3 Years
|LLB 5 Years
|Commencement of online application
|15th March 2023
|1st March 2023
|Last date to submit the online application
|25th March 2023
|11th March 2023
|First Extension of Online Form Filling
|26th to 31st March 2023
|12th to 14th March 2023
|Second Extension of Online Form Filling
|1st to 4th April 2023
|15th to 23rd March 2023
|Common Entrance Test Date
|2nd and 3rd May 2023
|20th April 2023
MH CET LAW 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official Website
|MHT CET Portal
|MHT CET Law 3 Years Application Link
|MHT CET Law 5 Years Application Link
|Check out the Information Brochure
|MHT CET Law 3 Years Information Brochure
MHT CET Law 5 Years Information Brochure
|Follow for more updates
|NVSHQ Website Link
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will be asked to upload their respective photographs, signatures and document for Proof of Identity Images to the application form. Otherwise, the application will be treated as an incomplete application form.
Aspirants will be provided with several payment modes to pay the application fee. Such as Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Aspirants can now easily get access to the application form through the official web address of MHT CET. You can also click on the direct application link provided above on the article.