Rajasthan JET 2023 Application Form (Correction Open): Agriculture University, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) is accepting application forms for Joint Agriculture Entrance Test (JET) for the academic session of 2023-24. The last date to submit the application forms is 30th March 2023 (with a late fee) by visiting the Agriculture University, Jodhpur website jetauj2023.com.
With the help of the exam, candidates will get direct admissions into various UG courses in the Agriculture fields at various universities/institutions established in the state which has been scheduled on ’14th May 2023′ at various exam centres. To get in-depth detail about Rajasthan JET 2023 then read this article.
Rajasthan JET 2023 Application Form
Before commencing the process of filling up the Rajasthan JET application form, candidates should undergo all the details mentioned inside the instructions booklet. All the application forms have to be submitted online before the prescribed date. If any non-eligible candidate submits their online form then their admission will be cancelled as soon as the mistake will be detected by the University authority.
Once the submission date gets expired then no reasons/explanations will be entertained regarding the submission of the forms. Inside this article, you will be able to collect the schedule, eligibility, application process, and some prime links.
Rajasthan JET Application Forms 2023: Glance
|University Name||Agriculture University, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Test Name||Joint Agriculture Entrance Test (JET)|
|Admission Into||Agricultural universities|
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Application Form Fee||(a) For state candidates and other states candidates: ₹1,250 + Bank Charges|
(b) For SC/ST/SAP/ PWD (40% & above) candidates: ₹1,050 + Bank Charges
|Fee Mode||Online & non-refundable/non-transferable/non-adjustable|
|Selection Process||Written Test, & Counselling|
Rajasthan STSE Result 2023
RSMSSB Suchna Sahayak Admit Card 2023
Rajasthan JET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for the exam have to make sure that they are eligible enough to appear in the examination and the criteria destined by the university authorities can be read from the contents available in the following table:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The candidate must have passed class 10, 10+2 exam conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer/ Statutory Board. |
(b) Any exam equivalent to by the university from the Science/Agriculture stream with a combination of subjects such as Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
(c) They must have scored at least 50% in their last qualifying examination.
(d) Candidates who are giving their last academic year exam are also allowed to apply for admission.
|Age-Limit||(a) The maximum age limit to apply for the exam is 25 years as of 01st Jan 2023 and the date of birth mentioned in the Birth Certificate/ Secondary Exam Marksheet & Higher Secondary Markesheet will be considered during the application process.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/MBC/SAP/EWS: 5% |
(b) General: NIL
To get information about other relevant criteria for Rajasthan JET 2023 Application Form: Click Here
How to submit Rajasthan JET 2023 Application Form?
Investigate the following contents very thoroughly as it will help you in understanding the Rajasthan JET 2023 Application Form process:
Online Apply Process
- Make a step by proceeding towards Agriculture University, Jodhpur portal (jetauj2023.com).
- Under the dropbox of the application, click on ‘JET Application Form’.
- After reading all the instructions select the ‘Continue’ box.
- Again read the guidelines, tick on the box, and then on ‘Click For Online Application’.
- The Online Payment page will get open.
Fee Payment Process
- On the depositing fee page, enter the particulars asked and then click on ‘Save’ box.
- Deposit the fees either from your own or close relative account via online payment (BHIM UPI, GPay, Paytm, PhonePe, etc) and as mentioned above the amount will be non-refundable.
- Avoid using Credit/Debit card transactions but if don’t have any other option then the refunded amount will be transferred to your relative account.
- After completing the fee payment, take out the printout of the fee receipt as future reference.
Filling of Application Form Process
- The entries inside the application form have to be filled in sequence without leaving any sections.
- Once the registration will be done, the applicant will be sharing temporary login credentials so keep it safe as it will help you in downloading the exam admit card while you are going to appear in the examination.
- Complete the left-out empty sections with the entries that include: Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Residential Details, Category Details & Upload Documents.
- After completing the submission of asked entries, upload your category certificate scanned pdf file of your class 10th & 12th marksheet and certificate, recent scanned passport size photograph not older than six months in jpeg/jpg format with the size available on the booklet, signature image, and left thumb impression.
- In the end, tap on ‘Submit’ option, and a small notification of the successful submission of your application form will be displayed on your system.
JET 2023 Application Form Printout
- Conclude the process by clicking on the ‘Print’ button available at the end of the web portal and get the printed copy of your Rajasthan JET 2023 application form.
- If the option of print isn’t visible then it means that your application form isn’t filled properly.
- Candidates aren’t allowed to send the hard copy of their application form to the JET office but they should keep it ready for future reference.
Rajasthan JET Online Form 2023 Schedule
|Last date to submit the online forms||27th March 2023|
|Last date to submit the online form with a late fee (₹500)||30th March 2023|
|End date of editing the online forms||3rd April 2023|
|Exam date||14th May 2023|
Rajasthan JET 2023 Application Form: Links
|Registration Window||Click Here|