PM Kisan Tractor Scheme: Government of India, launch various schemes for the welfare and development of the farmers of the country. As farmers are the backbone of the Indian Agricultural sector, it is a need to hour to take care of them and provide them assistance so that they can contribute more to the growth of the economy. This is the reason, Governments on a time-to-time basis keep on launching schemes that are beneficial for farmers. PM Kisan Tractor Scheme is one such scheme that help farmers of the country.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022
As the name suggests, this scheme is clearly related to Tractors. A tractor is a crucial part of farming but all the farmers cannot afford it due to its high cost. In such a situation, they have to rent a tractor, and this increases the cost. Considering this situation, Government launched Tractor scheme under which eligible farmers are provided subsidy to buy Tractor. The scheme is being already implemented in several states of the country at their own level such as Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Bihar etc.
Farmers who fulfill all the basic eligibility requirement can apply for this scheme. Applications can be made in online or offline mode. Those who are looking for information on PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022 can get it from this portal. Here, we have compiled each and every information available about this scheme in this article which majorly include features of the scheme, benefits, application process, eligibility details, documents required, state-wise links, etc.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022: A Brief
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Tractor Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide subsidy to farmers to purchase tractor for agriculture|
|Implementing Authorities||State Government|
|Application process||Online and Offline|
Features & Benefits of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
- Farmers are the target beneficiaries under this scheme.
- Under the scheme, eligible farmers are provided 20 to 50 % subsidy for purchase of a new tractor for farming.
- Scheme is implemented by the state authorities.
- Subsidy provided by the government is directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant.
- Applications can be submitted either in online or offline mode. It depends upon the state.
Eligibility for Kisan Tractor Scheme
Only those farmers can apply for this scheme who satisfy the eligibility criteria. To submit application, applicants must check the eligibility criteria first. The basic requirements for PM Kisan tractor yojana can be viewed in the given section-
- The primary criterion is that, applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- One who is applying for this scheme should be of minimum age of 18 years and less than 60 years.
- Any relaxation in age depends upon the state government decision.
- Family income is also an important factor that cannot be neglected when we talk about the eligibility conditions. The annual family income of candidates under this scheme should be less than 1.5 lakhs.
- Farmer buy only one tractor under this scheme.
- Applicants should not be already a beneficiary under similar kind of subsidy scheme.
- Applicants who have applied for the scheme must have an agricultural land under his/her possession.
- Applicant should fall under small or marginal farmer category.
- Applicants ensure that they have not purchased any tractor in last 7 years.
Applications of such farmers will be considered who will satisfy all the aforementioned conditions. The verification of eligibility will be done through the verification of documents and certificates submitted by the candidates.
Applicants need to keep all the necessary documents ready with them while submitting application for the same. These documents include-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Valid Id card- (like Voter id, PAN card, Passport, Driving license)
- Legal documents of land possessed by the applicant
- Bank Account Details/ Bank Passbook
- Category certificate, as applicable
- Passport sized Photograph of the applicant
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application Process
To avail the tractor subsidy benefit under this scheme, farmers have to apply for the same. Applications for Kisan tractor scheme can be submitted through online mode or offline mode as it completely depends upon the candidate. To submit applications, applicants have to visit the nearest CSC centers or any other designated public service centers. They must provide all the details correctly and should all the essential documents. Only, completely filled applications will be considered.
The complete information about the application process and application schedule, will be communicated to farmers through various means. It is the responsibility of the candidates to regularly check the official websites, news or newspaper for latest updates about the application.
Detailed to be Filled in Application Form
Applicants i.e., farmers are required to provide all the information as asked in the application form. Applicants must ensure that they fill all the details with utmost care and all the entries should be correct. To make sure that all the entries are filled with care, they must keep all the required documents ready with them and refer them when required.
The essential information which every applicant farmer is required to fill is listed below-
- Applicant/ Farmer Name (as mentioned in Aadhaar Card)
- Date of Birth
- Caste or Category
- Father/ husband name
- Complete address detail
- Land details
- Name of the State
- Bank Details such as Bank name, Branch, Account no., IFSC Code etc.
- Active Mobile No.
- Other required information
State-wise Kisan Tractor Subsidy Yojana Links
Tractor Subsidy scheme is being implemented currently in various states of the country. Soon will be implemented across all the states. As we have mentioned above applications are filled state-wise, here we have provided the state-wise applications for our readers. Farmers who are wondering how they can apply for the scheme in their state can go through the table below and find the respective links.
Note: At present, only a few of links are available. As soon as other states will release application links or news about the offline process for Farmer Tractor subsidy scheme, we will update the same here.
|Andhra Pradesh||Offline Application|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Odisha||CSC Centre/ Offline|
|Telangana||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Tamil Nadu||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline (CSC Centre)|
For any assistance regarding, the PM Kisan tractor scheme in any state, you can contact the concerned department or from its online portal or nearest CSC centre.