PM Kisan Tractor Scheme: The Government of India launched various schemes for the welfare and development of the country’s farmers. As farmers are the backbone of the Indian Agricultural sector, it is necessary to take care of them and provide them assistance to contribute more to the economy’s growth. This is why Governments, on a time-to-time basis, keep on launching schemes beneficial for farmers. PM Kisan Tractor Scheme is one such scheme that helps the country’s farmers.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2023
As the name suggests, this scheme is related to Tractors. A tractor is a crucial part of farming, but all farmers cannot afford it due to its high cost. In such a situation, they must rent a tractor, increasing the cost. Considering this situation, the Government launched a Tractor scheme under which eligible farmers are provided subsidies to buy Tractors. The scheme is already being implemented in several states of the country at their level, such as Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Bihar etc.
Farmers who fulfil all the basic eligibility requirements can apply for this scheme. Applications can be made online or offline mode. Those looking for information on PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022 can get it from this portal. Here, we have compiled every information available about this scheme in this article, which majorly includes features of the scheme, benefits, application process, eligibility details, documents required, state-wise links, etc.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme: A Brief
|Name of the scheme
|PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
|Government of India
|To provide subsidies to farmers to purchase tractors for agriculture
|Online and Offline
Features & Benefits of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
- Farmers are the target beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, eligible farmers are provided a 20 to 50 % subsidy for purchasing a new tractor for farming.
- The state authorities implement the scheme.
- The subsidy provided by the government is directly transferred to the applicant’s bank account.
- Applications can be submitted either in online or offline mode. It depends upon the state.
Eligibility for the Kisan Tractor Scheme
Only those farmers who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for this scheme. To apply, applicants must check the eligibility criteria first. The basic requirements for PM Kisan tractor yojana can be viewed in the given section-
- The primary criterion is that the applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The farmer applying for this scheme should be of a minimum age of 18 years and less than 60 years.
- Any relaxation in age depends upon the state government’s decision.
- Family income is an essential factor that cannot be neglected when discussing eligibility conditions. The annual family income of candidates under this scheme should be less than 1.5 lakhs.
- A farmer buys only one tractor under this scheme.
- Applicants should not already be a beneficiary under a similar subsidy scheme.
- Applicants who have applied for the scheme must have agricultural land under his/her possession.
- Applicant should fall under the trim or marginal farmer category.
- Applicants ensure they have not purchased any tractor in the past seven years.
Applications of such farmers will be considered who will satisfy all the aforementioned conditions. The verification of eligibility will be done through the verification of documents and certificates submitted by the candidates.
Applicants need to keep all the necessary documents ready while submitting application for the same. These documents include-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Valid ID card- (like voter ID, PAN card, Passport, or Driving license)
- Legal documents of land possessed by the applicant
- Bank Account Details/ Bank Passbook
- Category certificate, as applicable
- Passport size Photograph of the applicant
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application Process
To avail the tractor subsidy benefit under this scheme, farmers have to apply for the same. Applications for the Kisan tractor scheme can be submitted online or offline as it completely depends upon the candidate. Applicants must visit the nearest CSC centres or any other designated public service centres to submit applications. They must provide all the details correctly and should do all the essential documents. Only completely filled-in applications will be considered.
The complete information about the application process and application schedule will be communicated to farmers through various means. It is the responsibility of the candidates to regularly check the official websites, news or newspaper for latest updates about the application.
Detailed to be Filled in Application Form
Applicants i.e., farmers, must provide all the information as asked in the application form. Applicants must ensure that they fill out all the details with the utmost care and that all entries are correct. To ensure that all the entries are filled with care, they must keep all the required documents ready and refer them when required.
The essential information which every applicant farmer is required to fill is listed below-
- Applicant/ Farmer Name (as mentioned in the Aadhaar Card)
- Date of Birth
- Caste or Category
- Father/ husband name
- Complete address detail
- Land details
- Name of the State
- Bank Details such as Bank name, Branch, Account no., IFSC Code, etc.
- Email Address
- Active Mobile No.
- Other required information
State-wise Kisan Tractor Subsidy Yojana Links
The tractor Subsidy scheme is currently being implemented in various states of the country. Soon will be implemented across all the states. As we have mentioned above applications are filled state-wise, here we have provided the state-wise applications for our readers. Farmers wondering how to apply for the scheme in their state can go through the table below and find the respective links.
Note: At present, only a few of links are available. As soon as other states will release application links or news about the offline process for Farmer Tractor subsidy scheme, we will update the same here.
|Jammu & Kashmir
|CSC Centre/ Offline
|Offline (CSC Centre)
|Offline (CSC Centre)
|Offline (CSC Centre)
For any assistance regarding, the PM Kisan tractor scheme in any state, you can contact the concerned department from its online portal or the nearest CSC centre.