The government of Rajasthan has introduced a scheme named Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme for all the citizens of Rajasthan. The government aims to promote marriage between golden Hindus and girls/ boys belonging to the scheduled caste categories. All citizens who are citizens of Rajasthan can take the benefits of the scheme.
The officials have made the application process for the scheme online. Rajasthan Single Sign On portal has taken the responsibility of including the application process for the same scheme. Readers who are interested in knowing more details about the Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme can check the article prepared below.
Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
To avoid any fraud in getting benefits from the scheme, the officials have mentioned certain conditions. If the applicant fulfils the conditions described by the officials, then only they will benefit from the scheme. The SBAICM Scheme will break the barrier between different castes through the scheme.
The application process to apply for the scheme is currently active. Candidates who are new to the Rajasthan SSO portal will first have to register themselves and then apply for the scheme. In the following article, readers will get information about the scheme, such as the application process, eligibility and others.
Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Yojana: Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme|
|Implemented By||The government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Benefit||Rs. 10 Lakh (Earlier it was 5 Lakhs)|
|Respective Department||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
Benefits of Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
In the following article, we are going to mention some of the key benefits one can get after applying for the scheme successfully:
- Beneficiaries will get a reward of Rs. 10 lakh in total.
- The couple will get half of the amount, i.e., Rs. 5 Lakh, within a year after marriage registration.
- The remaining amount, i.e., Rs. 5 lakh, will be kept as a fixed deposit in
a joint account of the couple in a nationalized bank.
- Registered couples can take the fixed deposit amount after they complete eight years of marriage.
- Couples can use the amount received within a year of marriage registration to buy household items.
Also Read | MP Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Eligibility Conditions for Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
In the following article, we mention a list of eligibility conditions set by the officials for the scheme. It is essential to fulfil the conditions to become eligible. Let’s check the Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme conditions in detail:
- The couple’s marriage must be registered officially before applying for the scheme, and after marriage, one must apply within one year before they will be eligible to get the award.
- Both bride and groom must be residents of Rajasthan.
- From the couple, one person must belong to the SC category and the other to the General/ OBC and SBC category.
- The bride’s age must not be under 18 years old, and the minimum age of the groom must not be less than 21 years old.
- The maximum age of both bride and groom must not exceed 35 years old.
- BPL is not compulsory to apply for the सविता बेन अम्बेडकर अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना.
- One must note that only Hindu/ Budh/ Sikh/ Jain can apply for the scheme.
- Individuals whose age is more than 35 years old can also get the reward of the scheme if their partner has died and does not have a single child.
- The income of the couple must not be more than 2.5 lakhs.
Documents Required to apply for the सविता बेन अम्बेडकर अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना
In the following section, we will list documents that must be uploaded while applying for the scheme. The documents mentioned here have been updated as per the new rules:
- Marriage dated before 01 August 2017
- Marriage dated after 1 August 2017
- Marriage Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of bride and groom
- Caste Certificate of Both
- Death Certificate of Husband/ Wife (In Widow Case)
- Adhaar Card Number of Both
- Bhamasha Card Number of Both
(Make sure that all scanned documents attached to the application form are original. If the officials find any of the documents are not correct then the officials will reject their candidatures immediately)
How to apply for the Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme?
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme after checking the eligibility conditions will have to do it online. Follow the steps mentioned below and the application process will be completed:
- Commence the procedure by going to the official website of the Rajasthan Single Sign On i.e., https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Secondly, the home page of the same portal will form on the screen.
- Afterwards, you will have the login section on the right side of the home page.
- Please provide your digital identity (SSO ID/ Username) and Password carefully.
- Later on, enter the captcha code and click on the login tab.
- Finally, the dashboard will form on the respective screen.
- You will see a list of government web portals. Find and click on the SJMS link.
- Now, you must go to the list of the scheme and locate the above-mentioned one.
- After that, important information related to the particulars scheme will form on the respective device.
- Finally, the application form will open on the screen. Start filling out the application form by providing the applicant details.
- Then enter the bride and groom’s details. Later on, provide the marriage details carefully.
- Now, you need to attach all requested documents carefully and then click on the declaration form.
- Finally, submit the form to complete the application process.
Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme: Important Links
|Check Out||Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme User Manual|
|Apply Online||Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Application Link|
|Visit||Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department|