Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Apply Online Mp Marriage Portal Registration: Amazing program for the benefit of poor people for the marriage of their daughter has been announced by the government of Madhya Pradesh. This scheme is applicable to economic weaker, poor, and suppressed class of society. Mukhymantri Kanya Vivah Yojana has been implemented to provide support money for the marriage of these poor people.
मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना के तहत उन गरीब लोगों को जो गरीबी रेखा के नीचे आते हैं सरकार द्वारा उनकी बेटियों के विवाह के लिए ₹55000 का सहयोग प्रदान किया जाएगा जो भी परिवार इस योजना का अवसर उठाना चाहता है उसे बताए गए तरीके से ऑनलाइन अथवा ऑफलाइन एप्लीकेशन पंजीकरण करना होगा | इस योजना का लाभ गरीब पिछड़ा समाज विधवा तलाकशुदा तथा वह ले सकते हैं जिनके पास कोई सहारा ना हो इसके लिए पंजीकरण करना होगा ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर और पैसा सीधे अकाउंट में डाला जाएगाl
Highlight Of Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana scheme has been initiated in the year 2006. The major objective behind initiating this program is to give support to the poor. This includes people who are below the poverty line and whose income is very low. A resident of Madhya Pradesh who is either poor or scheduled tribe or widow or has physical disabilities will get the support of 51000 rupees from the government. Candidate needs to register themselves online to avail of this scheme. There are some eligibility criteria and documents required for verification. Candidates meeting those eligibility criteria will avail mukhymantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
|1||Name of Program||Mukhymantri Kanya Vivah Yojana|
|3||Amount under this scheme||₹ 55000|
|4||Beneficiary||Below poverty line, widow, divorced, ST etc|
Reason For Initiating Madhya Pradesh Mukhymantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Due to weak financial conditions, there are a number of people in our society who are not able to do their daughter marriage. These people are so poor that they cannot afford the basic needs of the family. In order to help those poor and suppressed classes, the government has announced mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana. In this, the daughter of a poor family and the widow’s daughter will get support of 55000 Rupees from the government. This will help in their daughter’s marriage.
Support Announced Under MP Mukhy Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Under this scheme, support of 55000 rupees will be provided for the married couple. The distribution of money will be done in following way:-
- For better married life and proper marriage a sum of rupees 38000 will be provided to the newly married couple.
- A sum of 5000 rupees will be provided for amenities of marriage that is for buying good by bride side, this money has been allocated.
- For group marriage conducting organisation, 3000 per bride will be provided for arrangement.
- And 11000 Rs in form of a cheque.
In this way, a total of 55000 will be allocated by the Madhya Pradesh government for newly married below the poverty line poor girl (daughter).
MP मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना – Eligibility
There are some eligibility criteria which applicants should have to avail of this scheme. The list of eligibility are:-
- Applicant must be a permanent domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- The marriage should be not of a minor. This means at the time of marriage the bride’s age must not be below 18 year and the age of groom must not be less than 21 years.
- Those female applicants who doesn’t have any support, whether they are divorced or widow they can also so take this support for their remarriage.
- Applicant must be registered at the official website of mukhymantri Kanya Vivah Yojana scheme which is samagra web portal.
- Applicant parents must be below poverty line.
MP Kanya Vivah Yojana- Required Documentation
To avail the benefit of mukhymantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, following document must be there with the candidate. Applicant must produce these documents at the time of verification to avail the scheme. List of these documents are:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- voter ID card
- Income certificate
- Age proof of bride and groom
- Permanent domicile certificate
- Samagra code
- Below poverty line card of family
- Passport size photo of bride
- Mobile number
How To Apply Online For मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना
Applicants need to follow the below step to apply online:-
- Firstly it is required to visit the official website of samagra which is http://vivah.samagra.gov.in/.
- The home screen of the official website will be open
- Link for application of mukhymantri Kanya Vivah Yojana will be displayed at home
- Fill the application form with the details such as name, address, Aadhaar number, age etc
- After filling all the details click over the submit button
- The initialisation will be done and login details will be sent to the mobile number
- With the details, login to the official website and fill the complete application
- Once the application has been filled, it needs to be submitted
- It is required to take a printout for future reference.
How To Apply Offline For Mukhya mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana?
A candidate who cannot access online services can apply for this through offline mode also. An application form needs to be downloaded or can be bought. Application form needs to be filled out properly and all the detail should be accurate. After filling in all the details attached all required document which has justified the details. This application form needs to be submitted at Gram Panchayat/Janpad Panchayat for village area or at Nagar Nigam or Nagar Municipality office in urban area.
Helpline desk for support
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
If candidate is finding some problem regarding application, they can directly contact on the helpline desk. They will be immediately contacted and support will be provided regarding filling the form.
CM helpline number-181
For weak people of society-1800 233 4397
Central helpline for physically disabled-1800 233 5956
Sanket bhondve IAS Mission
Director Directorate of Social Justice
125033 Nagar Bhopal
Phone-075 5255 6916
मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना- Frequently Asked Question
Ans. Applicants needs to register themselves online or need to download the form to submit it offline to get the benefit of the scheme.
Ans. Candidate must be below poverty line. Other eligibility criteria have been discussed above.
Ans. As financial support, a sum of 55000 rupees for bride will be provided by government.
Ans. Yes, they can also avail of this mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
Ans. This scheme has been initiated by chief minister of Madhya Pradesh Shiv Raj Singh Chauhan.