Employment Exchange Registration State wise: As the name renders Employment Exchange provides jobs/employment to candidates on the grounds of qualifications and experience they hold. This employment service has been provided by the state directorate of employment where you need to submit a registration form, which could be available offline or online, and along with it, all requisite documents also need to be submitted, so if you are unemployed and looking for a state government job or any other then you have to first register in the employment exchange center of your respective state otherwise, you can’t participate in the job fair.
Update: Scroll down to check state wise list of Employment Exchange.
If you are among the candidates who had just completed their education and now looking for a job but get to know that for a state government job it is a must for all to register in the employment exchange portal and now looking to register but didn’t know the process and documents required for it, then don’t worry here in this article we will let you in detailed but for that, you just need to be with us till the end.
- 1 About Employment Exchange
- 2 Documents required for employment exchange Registration
- 3 Process to register online in Employment Exchange
- 4 Know your Employment Exchange registration details
- 5 State-wise Employment Exchange List
- 6 Job fair in Employment Exchange
- 7 Services provided by Employment exchange
About Employment Exchange
Before we move forward first let us know in brief about the Employment exchange. This national career service is being implemented by the Director-General of Employment, Ministry, of labor & Employment. It is a one-stop place that provides a wide array of career-related services and employments to job seekers. This is the only place that filled the void between employers and job seekers.
Besides this, the department also provides services like vocation information or guidance on skill development, and from time to time job summits were also being organized in the employment exchange whose information will be collected from the official website or by visiting the office.
Qualification to register in the Employment exchange
No minimum qualification is required to register in the employment exchange portal. If you are unemployed and illiterate you can register in the employment office.
Documents required for employment exchange Registration
As no hard and fast documents are required to register in employment exchange, you just need to submit some basic documents whose details is given below.
- Education qualification documents (like certificate/diploma etc.)
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste category certificate
- Applicants photograph
- Voter Id
- Widow certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Address proof it could be ration card/voter ID/ certificate issued from the municipal department or sarpanch whomsoever is concerned
- Experience letter if any
Process to register online in Employment Exchange
In this section, we will let you know the process to register online in employment exchange in detail so that you will not face any issue…
- First of all, you need to head towards the official website of the Employment Exchange of the state you belong to.
- Now on the home of the portal, you will find candidates corner where online registration link can be seen easily.
- After hitting the online registration link website will redirect you to a new page
- In this, you have to select the district of the state where you belong to
- If there is more than one employment exchange in that district then you have to select any one of them which is nearby to you
- Now select the registration date
- After this enter your name (it should be the same as mentioned in your documents)
- Date of birth
- Father/ Mother or Husband name
- Aadhaar number
- After submitting this enter the verification code appears on your screen and submit
- Once your registration was accepted you will receive a unique reference number, which you need to show during document verification in the employment exchange.
Note: Online registration process may slightly vary state to state, so don’t get confused.
Post-process of Employment Exchange Registration
After registering in the portal you have to visit the employment exchange as selected during the registration process within 30 days of registration and do not forget to carry all documents which are required. If you didn’t visit the office within the time allotted then the details submitted by you will be deleted automatically.
But if you get to know that you were unable to visit the employment exchange then you can update your registration in the portal.
Application fee for registration
It depends on the state to state, some state accepts some paltry amount of application fee whereas some state provides this service free of cost but to participate in job fair you have to pay some amount whose details can be collected from the employment exchange.
Online renewal of registration
The duration of the Employment registration will be valid upto 2 or 3 years it may vary state to state. The renewal date was mentioned in the employment registration card which you collected from the employment exchange.
You have to renew your employment card within the duration and the grace period available for it but once the grace period is expired you cannot renew your card, neither online nor offline but on exception cases, it can be renewed offline but for that, you have to write an application to the authority.
How to renew an employment exchange card?
- For renewal, you have to visit the official website of the employment exchange of your state
- Now on the same candidate’s corner column, you can easily find a renewal link.
- After clicking on the link a page will open where you have to submit some details like
- District applied for, Employment exchange, registration number (mention in the card), & date of birth of the candidate.
- After doing this enter the verification code appears and press on the get tab
- If your renewal was done within the given period then a renewed card with new dates will be available to you which can be printed thereafter.
How to register offline for employment exchange card?
If applicants are not comfortable with online registration or your state is not providing online registration facility, then don’t worry you can apply offline for the same, whose process is given below.
- First, you have to visit the employment exchange service center available in your area
- Before heading for the center you have to carry a Xerox copy of all the documents along with original documents whose details are given above in this article.
- Now submit these Xerox copy at the counter and furnish the original documents if he/she may ask to do so.
- After that follow the procedure that serves you.
- Once the process completed you will receive an employment registration card
- Do check the details mentioned in it carefully, if you find any error rectify the same.
Know your Employment Exchange registration details
Now you can check your registration details online through the employment exchange portal. For this you have to follow some steps as given below:
- Visit official portal
- Now click on the know your registration details link
- After this, a page will open where you have to submit some details as required like (name, gender, registration number, employment exchange, etc.)
- After submitting the same your details will be available to you.
State-wise Employment Exchange List
Below we have given the list of employment exchange state wise you just need to go through your state and click on official website link which is available in front of it
|State name||Official website|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click here|
Job fair in Employment Exchange
Once you register in the employment exchange successfully, after that you can participate in job fair which was organized by the various employers or companies for job seekers in employment exchange, and sometimes it was conducted online. More details on Job fair can be collected by the job seeker through the official portal of employment exchange of your respective state or by visiting personally.
Services provided by Employment exchange
- The main services of employment exchange are to provide job assistance to job seekers by registering through the state employment portal and…
- along with job assistance they also provide vocational guidance for your career solutions and self-employed solutions
- Once the application submitted by the candidates their application is forwarded to respective employers who are looking for the same
- To maintain a record of the job seekers and employers
The main function of employment exchange is to provide job assistance to job seekers according to their qualification, through this portal job seekers can find new jobs which are available in their state and can apply for the same but for that, they have to register themselves in the portal.
No, there are no such criteria anyone from illiterate to literate can register in the portal.
Time to time various employers who are registered in the portal organizes job fairs, whose information can be collected from the employment exchange portal of your respective state.
One can register either online or offline as per their choice.
For registration, applicants have to submit their address proof, ration card, qualification certificate (if any), job experience (if any), ID proof, state domicile, category certificate, etc.