CIDCO Lottery 2022 | Online Form | Eligibility | Schedule | Result: As we know housing is a basic need and therefore, Government releases a huge number of housing schemes at national and state levels to ensure housing for all the people. There are also various private/ public organizations that provide housing facilities to the citizens. CIDCO is one of the urban planning & development organizations in the State of Maharashtra located at Navi Mumbai. It provides housing facilities to state citizens who come from different income levels of society. Houses are allotted on the basis of the CIDCO Lottery to the applicants. In order to buy houses under this housing plan, one must apply online.
CIDCO stands for City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited is basically a Maharashtra Government undertaking that works to provide accommodation and housing facilities to the citizens of Navi Mumbai and adjoining areas. Houses under this scheme are allotted mainly to the EWS people and Low-Income Groups (LIG). Allotment of houses is basically done through lottery and bidding methods. The allotment of houses through CIDCO is associated with the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) scheme of the Central Government. CIDCO offers housing facilities under its several housing schemes such as Mass Housing Scheme, Police Housing Scheme, MEGA housing scheme, etc.
If you are also interested in getting information about CIDCO Lottery 2022, then do read this article till the end. Here you are going to get complete information about this Housing scheme from application to lottery result.
CIDCO Lottery 2022- An Overview
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO)|
|Concerned Central Government Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Type of scheme||Housing Scheme|
|CIDCO official website||cidco.maharashtra.gov.in|
Click here to apply for the lottery
CIDCO Lottery 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of CIDCO Lottery 2022 application form online||1st September 2022|
|Registration Last Date||3rd November 2022|
|Last date to submit an application||4th November 2022|
|Date of Online Payment||1st September to 7th November 2022|
|RTGS/NEFT Challan generation||1st September to 7th October 2022|
|RTGS/ NEFT Payment||1st September to 4 November 2022|
|Draft/Provisional list of applicants that has been accepted||14 November 2022|
|Draw of lottery date||22 November 2022|
|Publication of List of Lottery Winners||22 November 2022|
|Refund Date||1st December 2022|
CIDCO Lottery Schemes
Check the types of housing schemes offered through the CIDCO Lottery-
|Mass Housing Scheme||Mega Housing Scheme|
|Police Housing scheme||Valleyshilp Scheme|
|Seawoods NRI Housing Scheme||Vastuvihar, Celebration & Unnati Housing Scheme|
CIDCO Housing Schemes: Eligibility Details
Applicants need to fulfill all the eligibility requirements before submitting applications for applying for the CIDCO housing scheme. The main eligibility details are given below-
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Maharashtra State.
- They must belong Lower Income Group (LIG) or to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- In order to apply under EWS category, the monthly income of the applicant should b less than Rs.25000.
- To apply under LIG category, monthly income should be between Rs.25000 and Rs.50000/-.
Documents Required for CIDCO Lotter housing schemes
Documents are compulsory to be provided at the time of application and at the time of verification.
Documents required for application-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id/ EPIC
- PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Proof Certificate
- Bank Details (Bank Passbook)
- Passport sized photo
After the publication of the lottery results, houses are allotted. After that candidates will be invited for KYC and document verification so that possession of the house can be handed over to the buyer. Check the list of documents required for KYC and Verification purposes-
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Allotment letter
- Category certificate
- Salary Certificate
- Salary Slip
- ITR Acknowledgment slip
- PMAY Registration
- Mathadi worker Certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit in prescribed format
- Disability certificate (as applicable)
How to Apply for CIDCO Lottery 2022?
Applications for CICDO Lottery schemes are invited online and an appropriate procedure is followed for the submission of applications. Applicants can fill out application forms either in English or Marathi depending on their choice. Check the application procedure given under-
- Step 1- Start by opening the official portal of the CIDCO Scheme.
- Step 2- New users have to click on the ‘Register for Lottery’ link as registration and having an account on the portal is important for application and further logins.
- Step 3- On clicking the registration link, a form will display. Enter in all the details asked in the registration form such as Username, name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email details etc.
- Step 4- On the next page, fill in your profile, PAN, Aadhaar details and bank details, and upload your photograph.
- Step 5- Once registration is done, you will be redirected to a new web page. On this page, the information about the approval of documents will be displayed.
- Step 6- After the approval of documents which may take 24 hours, the Application link will be updated on the page. Once it is made available, click on Apply link.
- Step 7- Select the scheme you wish to apply for. Choose the code of the scheme from the drop-down.
- Step 8- If your scheme is a part of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), then click on the “Yes” button. Enter your unique id in the space provided.
- Step 9- Enter in all the details like scheme code, Income group, no. of the category of reservation scheme name, etc.
- Step 10- Select allocation preference, if any. Read all the terms and conditions. Click on the “Agree” tab and enter the date and place.
- Step 11- Provide your confirmation. Print the filled-in application form.
- Step 12- Pay the application fee. You can make payments through NEFT/RTGS, Credit Card or Net Banking methods.
- Step 13- Print the acknowledgement slip in order to make payment. Provide your signature and upload an acknowledgement slip (scanned copy), and your photograph. After all these activities are done you can continue the payment process.
- Step 14- Once payment is completed, the application procedure will be over.
How to View Accepted Applicants?
Once the application process is over, a list of accepted applicants is prepared. This list includes the names of the applicants who satisfy the complete eligibility conditions as per the scrutiny of the applications submitted. Only these applicants can proceed further in this process of the CIDCO Lottery scheme. Check who you can check the list of accepted candidates-
- Visit the CIDCO website.
- Go to “Accepted Applicant” and a new page will open.
- Select the respective lottery scheme. Click on the view button.
- A PDF of selected candidates whose applications have been accepted will appear.
- Search your name in the list by entering the CTRL+F keys.
- You can preserve this list for your personal record.
How to Check CIDCO Lottery Result 2022?
CIDCO Lottery result is announced on the basis of the draw of the lottery. A Lottery draw is conducted to get the list of selected candidates for this housing scheme. Lottery result is made available to applicants and communicated through the official portal. Check the simple steps using which candidates can check their CIDCO Lottery results-
- First of all, you need to open CIDCO official website on your device.
- Hit the “CIDCO lottery Result” link given on the homepage of the portal under the Housing Scheme option.
- A list of all the available results will be shown.
- Find the respective scheme and click on the “View Result” link.
- The result list for sub-categories will display.
- Select the respective result option as per your income group.
- A pdf file of the selected result option will open.
- Go through the result details.
- Save this result for your reference in future.
What after the publication of the CIDCO Lottery?
The publication of the lottery results is not the end of this housing scheme process. There are some formalities and procedures which candidates have to complete after the declaration of results. Applicants who are lottery winners can check the post-result activities and procedure given as under-
- After the result announcement, lottery winners need to book an appointment. They can book their appointment online at the Post Lottery portal or Nivara Kendra.
- On booking an appointment they will be provided with a “First Intimation Letter”.
- You have to report at the Nivara Kendra as per the appointment schedule.
- At the Nivara Kendra, you have to verify your original documents (list mentioned above) at Three counters. These counters are- Primary Accessor, KYC dept., & Verification Department.
- At the verification centre, you have to start by visiting the Primary Accessor. At this level, you have to provide all the asked documents.
- After verification and approval at the first stage, proceed to the next counter i.e. the KYC Department.
- After the completion of KYC, you will be moved to the next counter which is the Verification department. Provide original documents and submit a xerox copy of each of the documents. After the verification of all the documents, you will be given a “Provisional Offer Letter”.
- After getting the offer letter you need to submit the partial amount of the house. This is to be done within the specified period.
- Make the full payment of the amount to get the final allotment letter and get to get full possession of the house.
- Once all the formalities and legalities are performed and payment is done, the possession letter is handed over to you/ the new owner of the house.
If you have any queries or need any assistance related to CIDCO Lottery 2022 housing then feel free to contact us. For this, you just have to mention your query in the comment box and our team will revert to it asap.