PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2023 Application Registration: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration process has started. Eligible farmers can register only in online mode or through CSC centres. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2023 Application should be submitted by the last date. For more details related to the PM Kisan application read the article given below.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
Registration under this scheme is done through CSC centres. Eligible farmers can visit the nearest CSC centre along with the necessary documents for enrollment. Recently, the government has made some changes and revisions in the scheme such as in the eligibility criteria. Therefore, from 2020 onwards, all revised criteria will be followed.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is one of the welfare schemes of the Government of India for farmers. It was launched in the year 2019 and since then a large number of farmers from various parts of the country have received the benefits under this scheme. Under this scheme, the registered eligible farmers will get an amount of Rs.6000/- per year in different instalments from the government. With the help of this scheme, beneficiary farmers can procure the necessary tools and equipment related to agriculture and allied activities. The registration process is active now, eligible farmers should register before 28th February.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to PM Kissan Samman Nidhi 2023 registration, important dates, revised eligibility criteria, required documents, application fee, registration status etc.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Important Date
|Registration process||Active Now|
Key Points of PM Kisan Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana|
|Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer’s Welfare, Govt. of India|
|Type of scheme||Central Sector Scheme|
|Effective from||1st December 2018|
|Date of launch||24th February 2019|
|Revision of Scheme||1st June 2019|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Fund allotted||Rs.6000/- per year|
|Total instalments provided||Three equal instalments (of Rs.2000/-) in a year|
|Mode of Application||Online (Through CSC)|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility Criteria
On 1st June 2019, the Government of India made some major changes to the scheme. Some of the main changes are related to the eligibility requirements. Therefore, it is advised to all the farmers who are wishing to register for PM Kissan Samman Nidhi to go through the revised eligibility details before applying.
In this section, we have shared the complete details with the revised eligibility criteria. The prospective applicant can have a look-
Also Read: PM Kisan eKYC Update Status
- All landholding farmers’ families having cultivable landholding in their names can apply under this scheme. Farmers are not bound to have the 2 hectares of cultivated land. The ambit of this scheme has been extended now.
- Earlier, Small and Marginal Farmer’s families were also eligible for this benefit but after the changes in eligibility guidelines, these farmers are not eligible and hence will not get the benefit.
- Farmers from both urban and rural areas are eligible.
- Beneficiaries having higher economic status are not eligible for this scheme. The list of all the beneficiaries who are excluded from the benefit of this scheme as per the revised guidelines is given here- Check Here
Registration Process of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2023
Eligible farmers can register for PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme only in online mode. For that, they can register on their own from the PM Kisan portal. They can also register by visiting the nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) the payment of the requisite fee.
To help the farmers in self-registration we have shared the complete application procedure below-
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. https://www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the “Farmers Corner” tab given on the homepage.
- Select the “New Farmers Registration” link from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Aadhaar No. and security text and hit the “Click here to continue” tab.
- The registration form will appear.
- Candidates have to fill in all the personal details of the farmer in the respective fields. Lastly, they have to click on the “Save” button.
- Finally, the registration procedure will complete.
- On final registration, candidates will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile no.
Farmers who are willing to apply for this scheme in 2023, should have all the details and required documents ready with them. If candidates are visiting the CSC centre for registration they must ensure that they carry all the necessary documents with them.
The list of all the important documents and details to be entered in the registration form is given below-
- Name of the farmer, Age, Gender, and Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Card (Except for farmers in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, and J&K- now UTs of J&K and Laddakh). For the candidates of these states/ UTs, they can use documents such as a Voter lD Card, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card, or any other documents issued by Central/State/UT Governments or other competent authorities, etc.) for the purpose of identity verification.
- Bank Passbook for details like Bank Account Number and IFSC Code.
- A valid Mobile number (However, it is not that mandatory but they should provide this so that every information or update related to this scheme can be communicated to the beneficiary through SMS.
Online check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary List
After registration, candidates can check the PM Kisan beneficiary list by following the simple steps shared below-
- Go to the PM Kisan portal.
- Click on Farmer’s Corner” tab on the homepage and click on the “Beneficiary List” option.
- Enter the relevant information and click on the “Get Data” tab.
- The beneficiary status of the farmer will appear.
Editing of Adhaar Details
In case farmers have entered wrong information in the application form then PM Kisan Nidhi Application Correction can be done easily. For that, they can take help from the instructions shared below-
- Visit the PM Kisan portal.
- Click on Farmer’s Corner” tab and click on the “Edit Aadhaar details” option.
- Enter the application no. and other related details.
- Make necessary corrections.
The registration process for 2023 is available.
You can either do your self-registration from the “Farmer’s Corner” in the official PM Kisan portal or you can also visit the authorized CSC centre nearby you for registration.
The list of beneficiaries identified by all the States or UTs will be valid for a period of one year.
There is no distinction between urban and rural cultivable land under the scheme. Both are covered under the scheme, provided that land situated in urban areas is under actual cultivation.
Recently, the government has relaxed the compulsion of Aadhaar seeding of beneficiaries’ data up to 30.1 1.20’19 and this will continue to the release of benefit funds with effect from 1st December 2019. However, states like Assam, Meghalaya and J&K have given exemption from the mandatory requirement of Aadhaar seeding till 31st March.
The benefit will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary in various instalments.
Under this scheme, all landholding farmer families will be provided with the benefit of Rs.6000/- per year per family in 3 equal instalments of Rs.2000/- every four months.
ln case of incorrect declaration, you will be liable for recovery of fund benefit transferred to your bank account and other penal actions can also be taken against you as per law.
The beneficiary lists will be displayed at the Panchayats of the concerned area. Apart from this, the information about the sanction of benefit to you will also be intimated through SMS and also through the PM Kisan portal.
PM Kisan Contact Details
Phone No.- 011-23381092, 23382401