PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Registration: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration process has started. Eligible farmers can register only in online mode or through CSC centres. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application should be submitted by the last date. For more details about the PM Kisan Application, read the article below.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Registration under this scheme is done through CSC centres. Eligible farmers can visit the nearest CSC centre along with the necessary documents for enrollment. Recently, the government has made some changes and revisions in the scheme such as in the eligibility criteria. Therefore, from 2020 onwards, all revised criteria will be followed.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is one of the welfare schemes of the Government of India for farmers. It was launched in the year 2019 and since then a large number of farmers from various parts of the country have received the benefits under this scheme. Under this scheme, the registered eligible farmers will get an amount of Rs.6000/- per year in different instalments from the government.
With the help of this scheme, beneficiary farmers can procure the necessary tools and equipment related to agriculture and allied activities. Another scheme that the PM has launched for similar reasons is the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to PM Kissan Samman Nidhi registration, important dates, revised eligibility criteria, required documents, application fee, registration status etc.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Important Date
|Registration process||Active Now|
Key Points of PM Kisan Yojana
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana|
|Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer’s Welfare, Govt. of India|
|Type of scheme||Central Sector Scheme|
|Effective from||1st December 2018|
|Date of launch||24th February 2019|
|Revision of Scheme||1st June 2019|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Fund allotted||Rs.6000/- per year|
|Total instalments provided||Three equal instalments (of Rs.2000/-) in a year|
|Mode of Application||Online (Through CSC)|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Eligibility Criteria
On 1st June 2019, the Government of India made some major changes to the scheme. Some of the main changes are related to the eligibility requirements. Therefore, it is advised to all the farmers who wish to register for PM Kissan Samman Nidhi to go through the revised eligibility details before applying.
In this section, we have shared the complete details with the revised eligibility criteria. The prospective applicant can have a look-
- All landholding farmers’ families having cultivable landholding in their names can apply under this scheme. Farmers are not bound to have the 2 hectares of cultivated land. The ambit of this scheme has been extended now.
- Earlier, Small and Marginal Farmer’s families were also eligible for this benefit but after the changes in eligibility guidelines, these farmers are not eligible and hence will not get the benefit.
- Farmers from both urban and rural areas are eligible.
- Farmers must have opted for e-KYC.
- Beneficiaries having higher economic status are not eligible for this scheme. The list of all the beneficiaries who are excluded from the benefit of this scheme as per the revised guidelines is given here- Check Here
Registration Process of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
Eligible farmers can register for the PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme only in online mode. For that, they can register on their own from the PM Kisan portal. They can also register by visiting the nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) for payment of the requisite fee.
To help the farmers in self-registration, we have shared the complete application procedure below-
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, i.e. https://www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the “Farmers Corner” tab given on the homepage.
- Select the “New Farmers Registration” link from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number security text and hit the “Click here to continue” tab.
- The registration form will appear.
- Candidates have to fill in all the personal details of the farmer in the respective fields. Lastly, they have to click on the “Save” button.
- Finally, the registration procedure will be completed.
- On final registration, candidates will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile no.
Farmers willing to apply for this scheme should have all the details and required documents ready with them. If candidates are visiting the CSC centre for registration, they must ensure that they carry all the necessary documents with them.
The list of all the important documents and details to be entered in the registration form is given below-
- Name of the farmer, Age, Gender, and Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Card (Except for farmers in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, and J&K- now UTs of J&K and Laddakh). For the candidates of these states/ UTs, they can use documents such as a Voter lD Card, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card, or any other documents issued by Central/State/UT Governments or other competent authorities, etc.) for the purpose of identity verification.
- Bank Passbook for details like Bank Account Number and IFSC Code.
- A valid Mobile number (However, it is not that mandatory but they should provide this so that every information or update related to this scheme can be communicated to the beneficiary through SMS.
Online check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary List
After registration, candidates can check the PM Kisan beneficiary list by following the simple steps shared below-
- Go to the PM Kisan portal.
- Click on Farmer’s Corner” tab on the homepage and click on the “Beneficiary List” option.
- Enter the relevant information and click on the “Get Data” tab.
- The beneficiary status of the farmer will appear.
Editing of Adhaar Details
In case farmers have entered wrong information in the application form then PM Kisan Nidhi Application Correction can be done easily. For that, they can take help from the instructions shared below-
- Visit the PM Kisan portal.
- Click on the Farmer’s Corner” tab and click on the “Edit Aadhaar details” option.
- Enter the application no. and other related details.
- Make necessary corrections.
What will be the validity of the list of beneficiaries?
The list of beneficiaries identified by all the States or UTs will be valid for a period of one year.
Whether farmers in villages situated in urban areas are eligible for the benefit of the Scheme?
There is no distinction between urban and rural cultivable land under the scheme. Both are covered under the scheme, provided that land situated in urban areas is under actual cultivation.
How will I receive the benefit of the scheme?
The benefit will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary in various instalments.