MSCE Pune PUP PSS 5th & 8th Class Scholarship Application Form 2022 Eligibility Important Dates: MSCE Pune PUP PSS scholarship application procedure was started on 12th December 2021. Eligible students have applied within the stipulated dates. Application forms are made available in online mode. Those who wish to avail the benefit of this scholarship applied online by visiting the official website.
Scholarships will be awarded to talented students on the basis of merit in the written exam. The examination is generally conducted in the month of February every year but this year it was conducted on 31st July 2022.
MSCE Pune PUP PSS 5th & 8th Class Scholarship Application Form 2022
In this article, we have shared all the important information related to the MSCE Pune PUP PSS scholarship 2022 application. The article consists of details on important dates, application procedure, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, result, etc.
MSCE Pune Scholarship 2022- An Overview
|Name of the scholarship||MSCE Pune Scholarships|
|Authority||Maharashtra State Council for Examination (MSCE)|
|Type of scholarship||State-level|
|Type of scholarships||PUP (Class 5th) and PSS (class 8th)|
|Basis for Selection||Written exam|
|Application commencement date||12th December 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
MSCE Pune Scholarship is a scheme of the Maharashtra State Council for Examination (MSCE), Pune to award financial assistance and empower students coming from backward communities of the society. These basically include scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and various other minority and nomadic tribes of the state of Maharashtra.
Under this scheme, the council award two types of scholarships viz.-
- Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination (PUP)- Class 5th
- Pre Secondary Scholarship Examination (PSP)- Class 8th
MSCE Pune Scholarship 2022- Important Dates
|Commencement of online submission||12th December 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||30 April 2022|
|Conduct of Exam||31st July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||Available Soon|
Before applying for a scholarship, students/ parents should read the eligibility requirements first. They can check the eligibility details here-
- Students applying for this scholarship test should be domiciled in Maharashtra and should possess a valid domicile certificate.
- Applicants/ Students must be studying in a government school, aided school, unaided school, granted or non-granted school in the respective classes.
- The age limit for class 5th i.e. PUP is 11 years and for the physically disabled is 15 years.
- The age limit for class 8th i.e. PSS is 14 years and for physically disabled students it is 18 years.
- The annual income of the father of students who claim to come from Tribal or any other backward community in the application form should not exceed Rs. 20000/-.
Application for appearing in this scholarship exam can be made through online mode. Candidates have to submit applications only from the official website of MSCE. The application should be submitted on time to avoid late fees. Before filling out applications, applicants should go through all the instructions mentioned on the official website.
Documents like photographs and other required certificates should be uploaded in the requisite format. Applications for PUP and PSS should be submitted separately. The choice of language should be made carefully. Candidates are not required to send a printed copy of the application form and fee receipt to the office of the concerned authority.
How to Apply for MSCE 5th & 8th Class Scholarship 2022?
Applicants can follow the given steps to submit an online application for MSCE, Pune-
- Visit the official website of MSCE, Pune i.e. http://www.mscepune.in/.
- Now click on the “Scholarship Exam 2022” link.
- Select the PUP application link.
- The application form will appear.
- Enter details such as Udise code, student’s name, and standard, and upload photographs of the student.
- Fill in all the personal details, and academic details in the space provided.
- Make a payment of the requisite fee.
- Add student’s bank details.
- Recheck and verify all the entries.
- Fill out the declaration and click on the Preview button.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print of the application form and fee receipt for future references.
All the candidates are required to pay an application of Rs.20/-. Candidates also have to make payment of the examination fee. However, the students from minority community are exempted from payment of examination fees. Students coming from CBSE and ICSE boards are required to pay the exam fee.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
If a candidate fails to submit applications on or before the due date, they have to submit the late fee.
The complete information is as follows-
Candidates must be ready with the essential details and documents that are required to be uploaded and used in the form at the time of application. The list of all the documents is shared as under-
- Passport-sized photograph of the candidate with signature in the prescribed format.
- Bank account details of the students (bank name, Account no., IFSC code, etc.)
- Aadhaar number or Aadhaar enrolment no.
- Caste/ Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile of Maharashtra
- Certificate of differently-abled
- Scanned copy signed by the principal of the concerned school.
Applicants should upload these details with the utmost in the application form.
- Class 5th (PUP)
- Mode of examination- Offline
- Type of questions- Objective type
- No. of Paper- Two
- Total no. of questions- 75 each paper
- Total marks- 150 on each paper
- Duration of exam- 1 hour 30 minutes for each paper
- Medium of exam- Marathi/ Hindi/ English/ Gujarati/ Telugu/ Kannada/ Urdu
|Paper||Subject||Total no. of questions||Total no. of marks|
- Easy- 30% questions
- Medium- 40% questions
- Hard- 30% questions
Class 8th (PSS)
The exam pattern is the same as of class 5th but the syllabus will be different. Questions in class 5th paper will be mainly based on class 4th syllabus and in the case of PSS it will be based on class 7th syllabus.
As the MSCE scholarship exam is conducted in multiple languages, the syllabus for each language varies. To get complete syllabus details, students should visit and select the respective subject. The entire syllabus will appear.
The result will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the students in the scholarship test. The result for both the classes will be hosted separately on the official website of the council.
The result will be published as the names of the shortlisted students. It will be generated Taluk-wise and District-wise.
After the announcement of the result, students selected for the award of the scholarship will receive the scholarship amount. Selected students are paid Rs.100 to 500 per month.
- Eligible students can submit applications through the official website.
- The last date of submission of the application with the payment of the late fee at various intervals will be specified by the authority. After the due date, no application will be considered.
- Applications for PSS and PUP are submitted separately.
- Selection for the award of scholarship is made on the basis of a written exam.
- Exam dates will be disclosed soon.
- For all the latest updates, students should stay in touch with MSCE’s official website.
Any query related to the PUP PSS scholarship application should be brought to the notice of the council. The contacts details are as follows-
Maharashtra State Examination Council,
1, Dr. Ambedkar Marg,
Pune – 19
Telephone number: 1-5 / 3
E-mail (5th)- Mscepup@gmail.com
E-mail (8th)- Mscepss@gmail.com
Helpline No.- 1800-267-2233
In case, candidates have any issues regarding this article they can also contact us. They can share their queries with us through the comment box. NVSHQ team is always ready to help its readers.