MSCE Pune PUP PSS 5th & 8th Class Scholarship Application Form 2021 Eligibility Important Dates: MSCE Pune PUP PSS scholarship application procedure was started from March 9, 2021. Eligible students have to apply within the stipulated dates. Application forms are made available in online mode. Those who wish to avail the benefit of this scholarship can apply online by visiting the official website.
As the application procedure is active now, we have updated the application link here on this page. Scholarships will be awarded to talented students on the basis of merit in the written exam. The examination is generally conducted in the month of February every year but this year it is going to held in April 2021. Examination date for the year 2021 has been also released now.
Update (25th March): The last date for MSCE Pune PUP PSS application forms submission has been extended till 30th March 2021. Exam will be conducted on 25th April 2021. Check Application link below.
Important Note: Bank Account and Aadhaar number is not compulsory for filling MSCE Pune PUP PSS scholarship application form.
- 1 MSCE Pune PUP PSS 5th & 8th Class Scholarship Application Form 2021
- 2 How to Apply for MSCE 5th & 8th Class Scholarship 2021?
- 3 Result
MSCE Pune PUP PSS 5th & 8th Class Scholarship Application Form 2021
In this article, we have shared all the important information related to MSCE Pune PUP PSS scholarship 2021 application. The article consists details on important dates, application procedure, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, result, etc.
MSCE Pune Scholarship 2021- An Overview
|Name of the scholarship||MSCE Pune Scholarships|
|Authority||Maharashtra State Council for Examination (MSCE)|
|Type of scholarship||State-level|
|Type of scholarships||PUP (Class 5th) and PSS (class 8th)|
|Basis for Selection||Written exam|
|Application Dates|| 9th to |
|Mode of application||Online|
MSCE Pune Scholarship is a scheme of Maharashtra State Council for Examination (MSCE), Pune to award financial assistance and empowering the students coming from backward communities of the society. These basically include scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, various other minority and nomadic tribes of the state of Maharashtra.
Under this scheme, council award two type of scholarships viz.-
- Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Examination (PUP)- Class 5th
- Pre Secondary Scholarship Examination (PSP)- Class 8th
MSCE Pune Scholarship 2021- Important Dates
|Commencement of online submission||9th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of application|| |
30th March 2021
|Conduct of exam||25th April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Notified later|
Before the applying for scholarship, students/ parents should read the eligibility requirements first. They can check the eligibility details here-
- Students applying for this scholarship test should be domiciled in Maharashtra and should possess a valid domicile certificate.
- Applicants/ Students must be studying in a government school, aided school, unaided school, granted or non-granted school in the respective classes.
- The age limit for class 5th i.e. PUP is 11 years and for physically disabled is 15 years.
- The age limit for class 8th i.e. PSS is 14 years and physically disabled students it is 18 years.
- The annual income of father of students who claims to come from Tribal or any other backward community in the application form should not exceed Rs. 20000/-.
Application for appearing in this scholarship exam can be made through online mode. Candidates have to submit applications only from the official website of MSCE. Application should be submitted on time to avoid the late fees. Before filling applications, applicants should go through all the instructions mentioned in the official website.
Documents like photograph and other required certificates should be uploaded in the requisite format. Applications for PUP and PSS should be submitted separately. The choice of language should be made carefully. Candidates are not required to send printed copy of application form and fee receipt to office of the concerned authority.
How to Apply for MSCE 5th & 8th Class Scholarship 2021?
Applicants can follow the given steps to submit online application for MSCE, Pune-
- Visit the official website of MSCE, Pune i.e. http://www.mscepune.in/.
- Now click on “Scholarship Exam 2021” link.
- Select PUP 2021 or PSP 2021 application link.
- Application form will appear.
- Enter details such as Udise code, student’s name, standard, upload photograph of the student.
- Fill all the personal details, academic details in the space provided.
- Make payment of the requisite fee.
- Add student’s bank details.
- Recheck and verify all the entries.
- Fill the declaration and click on Preview button.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print of application form and fee receipt for future references.
All the candidates are required to pay an application of Rs.20/-. Candidates also have to make payment of examination fee. However, the students from minority community are exempted from payment of examination fee. Students coming from CBSE and ICSE board are required to pay the exam fee.
If a candidate fails to submit applications on or before the due date, they have to submit the late fee.
The complete information is as follows-
Candidates must be ready with the essential details and documents that are required to be uploaded and used in the form at the time of application. The list of all the documents is shared as under-
- Passport-sized photograph of the candidate with signature in the prescribed format.
- Bank account details of the students (bank name, Account no., IFSC code, etc.)
- Aadhaar number or Aadhaar enrolment no.
- Caste/ Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile of Maharashtra
- Certificate of differently-abled
- Scanned copy signed by the principal of the concerned school.
Applicants should upload these details with utmost in the application form.
- Class 5th (PUP)
- Mode of examination- Offline
- Type of questions- Objective type
- No. of paper- Two
- Total no. of questions- 75 each paper
- Total marks- 150 each paper
- Duration of exam- 1 hour 30 minutes each paper
- Medium of exam- Marathi/ Hindi/ English/ Gujarati/ Telugu/ Kannada/ Urdu
|Paper||Subject||Total no. of questions||Total no. of marks|
- Easy- 30% questions
- Medium- 40% questions
- Hard- 30% questions
Class 8th (PSS)
The exam pattern is same as of class 5th but syllabus will be different. Questions in class 5th paper will be mainly based on class 4th syllabus and in case of PSS it will be based on class 7th syllabus.
As MSCE scholarship exam is conducted in multiple languages, syllabus for each language varies. To get complete syllabus details, students should visit Here and select the respective subject. The entire syllabus will appear.
The result will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the students in the scholarship test. The result for both the classes will be hosted separately on the official website of council.
Result will be published as the names of the shortlisted students. It will be generated Taluk-wise and District-wise.
After the announcement of result, students selected for the award of the scholarship will receive scholarship amount. Selected students are paid Rs.100 to 500 per month.
- Application forms are available from 9th March 2021 and can be submitted till 21st March 2021. .
- Eligible students can submit applications through official website.
- The last date of submission of application with the payment of late fee at various intervals will be specified by the authority. After the due date, no application will be considered.
- Application for PSS and PUP are submitted separately.
- Selection for the award of scholarship is made on the basis of written exam.
- Exam dates will be disclosed soon.
- For all the latest updates, students should stay in touch with MSCE official website.
|MSCE Pune PUP PSS 5th & 8th Class Scholarship Application Form||Click Here – extended till 30th March 2021|
|MSCE Pune PUP (5th) Application form Instructions||Click Here|
|MSCE Pune PSS (8th) Application form Instructions||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|MSCE Pune PUP Scholarship Result 2021||Click Here|
Any query related to PUP PSS scholarship application should be brought to the notice of the council. The contacts details as follows-
Maharashtra State Examination Council,
1, Dr. Ambedkar Marg,
Pune – 19
Telephone number: 1-5 / 3
E-mail (5th)- Mscepup@gmail.com
E-mail (8th)- Mscepss@gmail.com
Helpline No.- 1800-267-2233
In case, candidates have any issue regarding this article they can also contact us. They can share their queries with us through the comment box. NVSHQ team is always ready to help its readers.