To provide the women of the state with substantial financial assistance, the government will launch the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 on 17 or 18 August 2023. The women of the state who are eligible for the benefits of this scheme can register for it from 15 June 2023. Further, the deadline for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme registration process for this scheme is 15 July 2023.
For the registration process of this scheme, the government will release the relevant link on the Seva Sindhu Portal of the state. Moreover, the government will also set up various counters across the state through which the women of the state can submit their applications offline.
Throughout this article, we will cover all the key topics associated with the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023. This includes eligibility criteria, registration process, important dates, benefits and more. So, kindly go through this entire article to the end.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
As per the announcement by the government, women who belong to both BPL (Below Poverty Line) and APL (Above Poverty Line) families can apply for the benefits of this scheme. After the successful registration, the government will deposit the benefits of the scheme to the beneficiaries directly into their bank accounts. The beneficiaries will start receiving the benefits of the scheme from August 2023 onwards.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Karnataka 2023: At a Glance
|Category of the Article||Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023|
|Introduced By||State Government of the Karnataka State|
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme||Women of the State|
|Mode of Registration||Online and Offline|
|Online Registration Through||Seva Sindhu Portal of Karnataka|
|Start date of the Registration Process||15 June 2023|
|Last date to Register for the Scheme||15 July 2023|
|Launch Date of the Scheme||17 or 18 August 2023|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Rs. 2000/- Financial Assistance Per Month to the Women of the State|
|Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal’s URL||https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/|
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 Eligibility Conditions
In order to apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023, the women of the state must satisfy a few eligibility conditions. Detailed information about these eligibility conditions is in the following list.
- The women applying for the state must be registered as heads of their families or per their APL/ BPL/ Antyodaya ration cards.
- The beneficiaries must have a bank account in a bank associated with RBI. Further, their Aadhaar Card must be linked to their bank accounts.
- The women of the state who are taxpayers or who file for GST are not eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The women whose husbands are taxpayers or file for GST are also not eligible to apply for the scheme.
sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 Registration Process
As we have mentioned earlier, for the concerned scheme by the Karnataka Government, the beneficiaries can register either by using online or offline modes. To register for the scheme offline, the beneficiaries can use the counters set up in the state. Whereas during the online sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 Registration Process, the beneficiaries must follow the following steps.
- First of all, enter the homepage of the Seva Sindhu portal of Karnataka by using the following URL- https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, select the option for New Registration.
- Now, with the help of your Aadhaar Number register on the website.
- Fill out the complete registration form and generate your unique login details.
- After this, on the login page submit these login details and enter the dashboard for registration of various schemes in the state.
- Here, click on the link for the application of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023 and fill out the application form for it.
- After filling in all the details in the application form, upload all the required documents in the available links.
- Now, before submitting the application form, go through all the details in it and crosscheck them.
- Finally, submit the application form for the scheme and take a printout of it for post processes.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗೃಹ ಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ 2023 Required Documents
During the application process for the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗೃಹ ಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ 2023, the beneficiaries will need the following documents ready with them.
- APL/ BPL/ Antyodaya Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook of Beneficiaries and their Husbands
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka Benefits 2023
In the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka, the government will provide financial assistance worth Rs. 2000/- per month to the beneficiaries. As per the reports, the government will use the DBT method to transfer this amount directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. From the received applications for the scheme, the government will prepare a list of the beneficiaries.
The women who are on this list will start receiving the benefits of the scheme after 15 August 2023 according to the reports. To learn all updates about this scheme and everything associated with it, you must stay connected to our portal regularly.
|Apply Online Here||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Registration Form 2023|
|For the Latest Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
How can I apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana offline?
To register for the scheme offline, you can directly head to the counters set up by the government for it.
When will I receive the first instalment of the scheme?
As per the reports, the beneficiaries will receive the first instalment of the scheme after 15 August 2023.
Can women belonging to APL families apply for the benefits of the scheme?
Yes, the women belonging to APL families apply for the benefits of the scheme. However, the beneficiaries must be registered as the head of house as per their APL cards and they must not be taxpayers or file for GST.