The government launched the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme in August 2023 to provide the state’s women with substantial financial assistance. The women of the state who are eligible for the benefits of sevasindhu gruhalakshmi scheme can register for it from 15 June 2023.
For the registration process of this scheme, the government released the relevant link on the Seva Sindhu Portal of the state. Moreover, the government will also set up various counters across the state through which the women can submit their gruhalakshmi Karnataka applications offline.
Throughout this article, we will cover all the key topics associated with the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana. This includes eligibility criteria, registration process, important dates, benefits, etc. So, kindly go through this entire article to the end.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
As per the announcement by the government, women who belong to both BPL (Below Poverty Line) and APL (Above Poverty Line) families can apply for the benefits of this scheme. After the successful registration, the government will deposit the scheme’s benefits to the beneficiaries directly into their bank accounts. The beneficiaries already started receiving the scheme’s benefits from August 2023 onwards.
Karnataka Government introduced various schemes for their citizens, and some of the schemes and scholarships are given as: –
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Karnataka: At a Glance
|Category of the Article
|Name of the Scheme
|Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
|State Government of the Karnataka State
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme
|Women of the State
|Mode of Registration
|Online and Offline
|Online Registration Through
|Seva Sindhu Portal of Karnataka
|Launch Date of the Scheme
|Benefits of the Scheme
|Rs. 2000/- Financial Assistance Per Month to the Women of the State
|Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal’s URL
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility Conditions
In order to apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme, the women of the state must satisfy a few eligibility conditions. Detailed information about these eligibility conditions is in the following list.
- The women applying for the state must be registered as heads of their families or per their APL/ BPL/ Antyodaya ration cards.
- The beneficiaries must have a bank account in a bank associated with RBI. Further, their Aadhaar Card must be linked to their bank accounts.
- The women of the state who are taxpayers or who file for GST are not eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The women whose husbands are taxpayers or file for GST are also not eligible to apply for the scheme.
sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Registration Process
As we have mentioned earlier, for the concerned scheme by the Karnataka Government, the beneficiaries can register either online or offline. To register for the Seva Sindhu Gruhalakshmi scheme offline, the beneficiaries can use the counters set up in the state. Whereas during the online sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Registration Process, the beneficiaries must follow the following steps.
- First of all, enter the homepage of the Seva Sindhu portal of Karnataka by using the following URL- https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, select the option for New Registration.
- Now, with the help of your Aadhaar Number, register on the website.
- Fill out the complete registration form and generate your unique login details.
- After this, on the login page, submit these login details and enter the dashboard to register various schemes in the state.
- Here, click on the link for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana application and fill out the application form.
- After filling in all the details in the application form, upload all the required documents in the available links.
- Now, before submitting the application form, go through all the details in it and crosscheck them.
- Finally, submit the application form for the scheme and take a printout of it for post processes.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗೃಹ ಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ Required Documents
During the application process for the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗೃಹ ಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ, the beneficiaries will need the following documents ready with them.
- APL/ BPL/ Antyodaya Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook of Beneficiaries and their Husbands
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Benefits
In the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka, the government will provide the beneficiaries with financial assistance worth Rs. 2000/- per month. The government will use the DBT method to transfer this amount directly to the beneficiary’s bank account per the reports. The government will prepare a list of beneficiaries from the received applications for the scheme.
According to the reports, the women on this list started receiving the scheme’s benefits after August 2023. To learn all updates about this scheme and everything associated, you must regularly stay connected to our portal.
sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in gruha lakshmi: Important Links
|Apply Online Here
|Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Registration Form
|For the Latest Updates Follow
How can I apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana offline?
To register for the scheme offline, you can directly head to the counters set up by the government for it.
Can women belonging to APL families apply for the benefits of the scheme?
Yes, such women can apply for the scheme, but they need to be registered as the head of the house as per their APL cards, and they must not be taxpayers or file for GST.
How to check Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Status?
It can be checked online from the official portal.