SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022 Status | post-matric Scholarship | Sanction List | Login Scholarship: Do you know the literacy rate of Karnataka? If not, then grasp it from here. The literacy rate of Karnataka state is 75.36%, as per the research.
There are several institutions in Karnataka state in which students from different cities come to study. For the well-being of Karnataka students, the government of the state has taken a great initiative and launched a digital portal.
The name of this website is SSP (State Scholarship Portal). With the help of this online site, the Karnataka government will provide various scholarships for those students who are eligible and capable.
If you are eager to comprehend more information concerning the SSP scholarship Karnataka 2022, then continue browsing this passage till the end. We have also mentioned all the major links in this article for the ease of candidates.
SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022
In Karnataka, there are many students who are unable to complete their studies due to financial crises. The government of Karnataka has made it very simpler by developing a portal named SSP. The online website enables the application form submission process for all category aspirants.
The portal has different welfare departments for various categories, which are discussed in upcoming sections. Pre-matric and post-matric are two scholarship that falls under SSP. Pre matric scholarship is for those candidates who are studying in 1st to 10th standard. Therefore post matric scholarship targets those scholars who have cleared their class 10th and seeking admission into higher class/ course.
SSP is a digital platform from which applicants can apply for their respective scholarships. To avail of benefits of any of the mentioned scholarships, candidates have to cross-check the eligibility criteria and the last date of application submission.
Objectives of Karnataka State Scholarship Portal
The primary aim of introducing the SSP portal is to provide financial assistance to all needy students residing in Karnataka. Now, all those candidates who are eligible can finish their higher education without worrying about their financial problems.
Highlights of SSP Scholarship Portal Karnataka
|Link to SSP Portal||ssp.karnataka.gov.in|
|Digital Website Name||State Scholarship Portal (SSP), Karnataka|
|Aim of SSP||To encourage students for completing their higher studies|
|Beneficiary||Eligible Students of Karnataka State|
|Type of Scholarships Comes Under SSP||Post-Matric & Pre-Matric Scholarship|
|Status of Application||Apply Link is Active for Post Matric Scholarship|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Category of Article||Karnataka Scholarship|
Department & Scholarship Under SSP Portal
|Name of Departments||Scholarship Name|
|Backward Classes Welfare Dept.||1) Post-Matric Scholarship|
2) Fee Reimbursement
3) Be Educated
4) Fee Refund
|Social Welfare Dept.||1) Scheduled Caste Candidate Post Matric Scholarship|
|Dept. of Minority Welfare||1) Merit Cum Means Scholarship|
2) Post Matric Scholarship
|Tribal Welfare Department|
1) ST Category Students Post Matric Scholarship
|Dept. of Medical Education||1) Medical SC/ST Category Students Fee Reimbursement|
|State Brahmin Development Board, Karnataka||1) Post Matric Scholarship |
2) Pre Matric Scholarship
|Dept. of Technical Education||1) SC/ST Students Fee Reimbursement for Engineering & Diploma in Engineering|
Benefits of the SSP Scholarship Portal
There are several benefits of the SSP portal, which are important for each candidate to know. Some of the essential advantages are discussed below.
- SSP scholarship portal is fully integrated, which means it provides all the scholarships within a single platform in a digitized format.
- The government will proffer 8000 INR to those applicants who are studying in M.Phil. 10,000 rupees for those candidates who are continuing their PhD course.
- Karnataka government will bear all the expenses i.e. tuition fees, books, etc.
- Students will not need to leave their higher studies because of their economic issues.
- The amount of the scholarship will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
What is SSP Post Matric Scholarship?
Through the state scholarship portal, the government of Karnataka provides a post-matric scholarship for OBC, SC, ST, etc category aspirants. Under this scheme, govt will provide financial relief to all those candidates who deserve the scholarship and belong to weaker sections of society.
Aspirants who have passed their matriculation and now seeking admission into 11th or 12th Standard / Diploma Course/ Government or Private Institutes/ Universities/ Vocational programs in ITIs/ Technical Course etc can apply. The last date of application form submission for the post-matric scheme is 31st March 2022.
Category-wise SSP Karnataka Post Matric Schemes
In the subsequent of this passage, we have mentioned the category-wise post-matric schemes as per their department. Have a look at the point described below.
- Department of Minority Welfare (DMW): Merit Cum Means Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship
- Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board (KSBDB): Post Matric Scholarship
- Department of Tribal Welfare (TWD): ST Category Students Post Matric Scholarship
- Department of Backward Classes Welfare (BCWD): Post-Matric Scholarship, Fee Reimbursement and Vidyasiri
- Department of Medical Education (DME): Medical SC/ST Category Students Fee Reimbursement
- Department of Social Welfare (SWD): Scheduled Caste Candidate Post Matric Scholarship
- Department of Technical Education (DTE): SC/ST Students Fee Reimbursement for Engineering & Diploma in Engineering
Eligibility Standards for SSP Post Matric Scholarship
Before filling out the application form for a post-matric scholarship, verify the mentioned criteria demonstrated below in the table draw.
|Tribal Welfare Department||Hostel Fee: Private Hostel/ College Run |
Fee Reimbursement: Annual Income of a Scheduled Caste Category Candidate’s family should not be more than 2.5 lakhs
|Social Welfare Department||Fee Reimbursement: Annual Income of SC Category Applicant’s family must be lower than 2.5 lakhs |
Hostel Fee: Private Hostel Government Hostel
|AYUSH Department||Fee Reimbursement: Annual Income of SC Category Student’s family must lie between 2.5 lakhs – 10 Lakhs|
|Minorities Welfare Department||Fee Reimbursement/ Post Matric Scholarship: Annual Income of Minorities Category Applicant’s family must be lower than 2 lakhs Merit Cum Mean Scholarship: Annual Income of Minorities Category Applicant’s family must be lower than 2.5 lakhs |
Hostel Fee: Private Hostel/ College Run
|Department of Disability Welfare||There is no income restriction for SC/ST/BCM/Brahmin/General category applicants|
|Department of Backward Classes Welfare||Fee Reimbursement/ Post Matric Scholarship: Annual family income of – Cat-1 Category students should be not more than 2.5 lakhs and for Cat- 2A, 3A, 3B & Other OBC aspirants it must be lower than 1 lakh|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||Fee Reimbursement: Annual family income of Brahmin category students must be lesser than 8 lakhs|
|Medical Education Department||Fee Reimbursement: The income of Candidates belonging to the SC or ST category lies between 2.5 to 10 Lakhs per year|
|Technical Education Department||Fee Reimbursement: Annual income of an SC/ ST category scholar’s family should be between 2.5 – 10 lakhs|
Defence Scholarship: ST/ SC Aspirant’s parents must be in Army/ Navy/ Air Force. Or Working as a JCO/ NCO/ Lower Rank
About SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Karnataka
The pre-matric scholarship is only for those aspirants who are studying from 1st standard to 10th class. There are several schemes according to the category of students staying in Karnataka. No other state aspirants are eligible to avail benefits of this project. To apply for the Karnataka pre-matric scholarship, aspirants have to go through the eligibility criteria. If he/ she fulfils all the standards, then they will get financial aid from the Karnataka govt.
Process to Create Account on SSP Scholarship Portal
If you are interested in applying for any pre or post-matric scholarship, then you must have an account in the SSP portal. With the help of that account, applicants can easily submit the application form for any of these SSP scholarships. Check out the method given showing how to create an account in just a few minutes.
- The first step of creating an account is to open the official website “State Scholarship Portal” on your device.
- The homepage will load on your screen, and click the “Create Account” link present at the top.
- On the next screen, candidates have to select “Plan and Class/ Caste”.
- After that, you have to choose the “District and Taluk of your Institute/ College”.
- If you have “Aadhaar Number”, then tap the “Yes” button.
- Insert your complete aadhaar information and submit it.
- Next, you have to enter your email id and mobile number. OPT will be sent to your given mobile number, which applicants have to enter on the next page.
- Provide your caste certificate details like religion, category, and caste certificate number.
- Give income certificate info and if you have a Karnataka ration card, then add its data too.
- Finally, you have to create your password and submit it.
- A message “Thankyou, Account Creation Completed Successfully” will be generated on your display
How to log in as a Student?
Review the procedure given below, showing the steps for students to login into the SSP scholarship portal.
Step I- Aspirants are required to go to the official page SSP portal.
Step II- Wait for the homepage to load on your screen.
Step III- Hit the “Student Login” option mentioned at the top of the home screen.
Step IV- Now, insert your login information such as username, password, and captcha.
Step V- A dashboard for students will open on your display.
How to SSP Scholarship Recover Forgotten Student ID?
In case candidates forget or lost their student id, then no need to panic, it can easily be recovered by performing a simple process explained below.
- Open the URL of the official website of the SSP portal.
- Click on the “Student Login” option given on the landing page of the site.
- A login form will be displayed on your screen, then candidates need to click the “Know Your Student Id” link.
- On a new page, aspirants have to insert their registered mobile no.
- Next, enter the OTP number that will be sent to your phone number.
- In a few seconds, the student id will pop up on your screen.
How to log in as Department?
- For logging in as a department, aspirants have to visit the “State Scholarship Portal” on any safe and secure web browser.
- Next, tap the link of “Department Login” present on the homepage.
- The login form will appear on your screen in which applicants have to enter their information i.e. username and password.
- The Department dashboard will open on your screen.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship
After creating an SSP account, applicants are eligible to apply for post-matric or pre-matric scholarships. The process of filling application form is illustrated below, which candidates have to execute as it is.
- Visit Official Portal: Applicants need to open the official web portal of the SSP scholarship Karnataka portal in order to apply for post matric scholarship.
- Login as a Student: Once the page will load on your screen, aspirants have to click on the “Student Login” link and enter their login information.
- Enter General Info: Next, candidates are required to submit their personal data such as name, father’s name, address, etc.
- Aadhaar Card Details: Provide the aadhaar card info of your and your parents.
- Course Information: Then, insert data concerning your course/ program.
- Preview Form: To review the complete form, students have to click the “Preview” tab and cross-check all the info.
- Submit the Form: Lastly, download SSP post-matric application form and submit it.
Testimonials Required for Applying
While filling the application form for the post-matric scholarship, applicants need to upload some of their documents. So, in the next portion of this article, we have specified the list of certificates required while applying.
- The card number of Disability approved by the Government of India
- Caste/ EWS (For Brahmins Only)/ Income Certificate Number needed.
- Aadhar Card Number of Candidate and his/ her Parent
- Fee Receipt of College
- UDID Number (Only for PWD Aspirants)
- Karnataka Ration Card Number (if required)
- College or Institute registration number/ SATS Number of Candidate.
- E-authenticated Documents Required
- Valid Mobile Number of Aspirant
- Private or Government Hostel ID (For those who are residing in hostels)
How to Check SSP Scholarship Aadhaar Affiliation with Bank?
If you are willing to check the aadhaar affiliation with the bank, then go through with the method given below in this segment and get all the necessary links.
- Go to the official portal SSP in any suitable web browser.
- Scroll down the homepage a little bit.
- Find the link of “Check Aadhaar Affiliation With Bank” on the landing page.
- Click the link when you find it.
- On the next page, aspirants have to enter their aadhaar number or virtual id and the captcha given on the screen.
- Click the “Send OTP” option and enter the OTP that you have received.
- Details regarding your aadhaar card and the bank will be displayed o your screen.
View SSP Post Matric Scholarship Status Online
After submitting the application form, interested applicants can also keep track of their SSP Karnataka Post Matric scholarship report. Here we have mentioned a stepwise step procedure that assists candidates to view their status online.
Step 1st- Find the URL of the State Scholarship Portal on any suitable search engine.
Step 2nd- Now, aspirants have to search for the “Track Student Scholarship Status” link on the homepage
Step 3rd- A login page will open on your screen, insert your info like SATS identification number.
Step 4th- Hit the “Search” tab.
Step 5th- SSP scholarship status will flash on your display.
Renewal Process of SSP Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka
If an applicant wants to renew their form instead of filling the fresh application, then implement the steps explained down. Through this procedure, aspirants can quickly get their scholarships renewed.
- At first, applicants have to visit the official portal of SSP.
- Then, click on the login button and enter your information.
- Once you logged in, then you can find the link “Scholarship Renewal Form”.
- Provide all your details on the form and attach the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Procedure to Check the List of Paid Scholarship
- Open the portal of State Scholarship Portal in a new tab.
- Scroll down the homepage a little bit and click on the “Scholarship for Students of the List is Paid” link.
- After that, aspirants have to choose their info like financial year, department, district, taluk from the drop-down box.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- The list will be displayed on your screen, and check your details from that list.
If you have any queries related to Post Matric and E-Attestation then contact to 080-35254757.
Here we have mentioned the Department-wise helpline number-
|Tribal Welfare Department||080-22261789|
|Department of Minority Welfare||080-22535931|
|Backward Class Welfare Department||080-8050770005|
|Social Welfare Department||9008400010 or 9008400078|
|State Scholarship Portal||SSP Karnataka Portal|
|Application Link||Available Soon|
SSP Scholarship Karnataka Related FAQs
No, SSP post matric scholarship Karnataka is only for those students who belong to SC, ST, BC or the minority category of the state.
Student Achievement Track System is the uncommon number given by the officials of the SSP portal to all those students who have created their account through the State Scholarship Portal.
No, this scholarship is specifically for students of Karnataka who hold the domicile of the Karnataka state.
Yes, it is necessary to link the aspirant’s bank account with his/ her aadhaar card. If you haven’t linked yet then visit your respective bank or linked it online.
The amount of scholarship will be provided through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) to each recipient.
In case you forget or lost your password then these steps will help you to retrieve it efficiently.
1) To do so, aspirants have to open the official site and click on the login link.
2) Under the login page, you will find the option of “Forget Password” option.
3) Tap it and enter your registered mobile number.
4) Then, aspirants have to insert OTP and reset the password.
No, after filling and submitting the application form you will no longer be able to update or edit info on your form.