Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan has started a new scheme for farmers, MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana. It was similar to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In the Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana, farmers will get 6000 ₹ yearly in three equal instalments of Rs 2000 each.
On the birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay, MP CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan inaugurated the scheme and transferred the first instalment to around 5.7 lakh farmers. Read the article below to learn more about MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana.
MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana
The MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana scheme was based on the footprints of PM Kisan Kalyan Yojana. This is because only such farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana are eligible for and benefit from this scheme.
Under the PM Kisan scheme, farmers get benefits of Rs 6000 yearly in three equal instalments, but after the launch of this scheme, they will receive 12,000 annually; the additional benefit of Rs 6000 came from this Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana: Overview
Before we move forward, let’s have a quick overview of MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana:-
|Scheme name||Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Shivraj sing Chauhan|
|Launched date||26th September 2020|
|The motto of the scheme||Financial aid|
|Application mode||Offline only|
|Official Application Website||https://saara.mp.gov.in/|
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kisan scheme
Before applying for this scheme for farmers, you need to check whether you are eligible for the scheme or not. So, below, we have given the scheme’s eligibility criteria through which you will know whether you are eligible or not.
If you are registered under the PM Kisan scheme and getting the benefit of it, then you are eligible for the scheme.
Verification process for the Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan scheme
For verification, a farmer has to provide some of their details, such as:
- Aadhaar number
- Khasra Number
- Applicant’s name
Patwari will verify the details mentioned above through the Sara app.
After that, the farmer hands over their filled application form to Patwari of their concerned block, and he will upload the farmer’s latest photograph through the Sara app.
No other details of farmers will be required because the remaining details are already mentioned in the Sara app; no other query will be asked from the farmer.
Once the application verification process is completed, it will be sent to the collectorate office, and further, it will be sent to Bhu-lakh Adhikari for payment verification.
Check here PM Kisan eKYC Update Status.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana?
- Applicants who are beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana must fill out the application form we have given below. After completing the form, they must submit it to the Patwari of their concerned block.
- After receiving the application form, Patwari will verify your details in the PM Kisan portal and the Sara app to know whether you benefit from PM Kisan Yojana.
- Once your application form is verified, you will be intimated through SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Later, the first instalment of the scheme will be credited to your account.
Details required for MP Mukhyamantri scheme
In the MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Yojana scheme, the applicants need to submit the following details:-
- Applicants name
- Mother/father name
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Khasra and rakwa number
- Village name
- Tehsil and district name
Key points of MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- This scheme is only for MP farmers.
- Farmers should be registered in the PM Kisan portal to receive the benefits from this scheme.
- Also, if you are not registered under the PM Kisan Yojana and seek benefits from the Mukhyamantri Scheme, you must first register for the PM Kisan scheme.
- Under this scheme, a farmer who benefits from PM Kisan Yojana will receive an additional Rs 6000 annually.
- This amount will be credited to their account in two equal amounts of Rs 3000 each.
- The reason behind this scheme is to double the income of farmers annually.
- The scheme amount will be credited directly into the farmer’s account
- The first instalment will be transferred from 1st April to 31st August and…
- 2nd instalment will be credited from 1st September to 31st March of a financial year.
- Farmer details will be verified through the Sara app.
|Check Out For More Details||MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana Official Application Portal|
|Follow for the Latest Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
How much assistance is provided under Madhya Pradesh’s newly launched scheme, Mukhyamantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Under this, the farmer will get a total amount of Rs 6000/-.
Scheme benefit will be transferred in one or multiple instalments?
It will be credited in three equal instalments of Rs 2000/-
On whose birth anniversary MP CM inaugurated and transferred the scheme’s first instalment?
It’s Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay’s birth anniversary.
What is the eligibility of Mukhyamantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
For this, you need to be registered on the portal of PM Kisan Yojana.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
You must submit your Aadhaar, Khasra, and photographs.
How to get benefit of the scheme, if not registered for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
If you are looking for the benefit of this scheme, you have to register first in the PM Kisan portal to apply for this scheme.