MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan has started a new scheme for MP farmers known as “Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana” it was similar to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana farmer will get 4000 Rs yearly in two equal installments of Rs 2000 each. On the birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay MP CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan inaugurated the scheme and also transferred the first installment of the scheme around 5.7 lakh farmers. To know more about MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana read the article given below.
About MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana 2020
The MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana scheme was basically based on the footprints of PM Kisan Kalyan Yojana this is because only such farmers are eligible for this scheme who are registered under PM Kisan Yojana and getting the benefit of it. As under the PM Kisan scheme, farmers getting benefits of Rs 6000 yearly in three equal installments but after the launch of this scheme, they will receive 10,000 annually the additional benefit of Rs 4000 came from this Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana: Overview
Before we move forward let’s have a quick overview of MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana:
|Scheme name||Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Shivraj sing Chauhan|
|Launched date||26th September 2020|
|Number of farmers benefitted||77 lakhs|
|Motto of the scheme||Financial aid|
|Application mode||Offline only|
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kisan scheme
Farmers before applying for the scheme you all need to check whether you are eligible for the scheme or not. So below we have given the eligibility criteria of the scheme through which you will know whether you are eligible or not for the scheme.
If you are registered under PM Kisan scheme and getting benefit of it then you are eligible for the scheme
Note: If you are not registered in the PM Kisan Portal then do check details about how to register in PM Kisan Portal?
Eligibility verification process for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan scheme
For verification, a farmer has to provide some of their details such as:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Aadhaar number
- Khasra Number
- Applicant’s name
The details mentioned above will be verified by Patwari through Sara app
After that farmer handover, their filled application form to Patwari of their concerned block and he will upload farmer latest photograph through Sara app
No other details of farmers will be required because the remaining details are already mentioned in Sara app so no other query will be asked from the farmer.
Once the verification process of the application is completed it will be sent to the collectorate office and further, it will be sent to Bhu-lekh Adhikari for payment verification.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana?
- Applicants who are the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana need to fill the application form which we have given below and after filling the form they need to submit it to Patwari of their concerned block.
- After receiving the application form, Patwari will verify your details in PM Kisan portal as well as in Sara app to know whether you are availing benefit of PM Kisan Yojana or not.
- Once your application form verified successfully you will be intimated through SMS on your registered mobile number and…
- Later first installment of the scheme will be credited into your account.
What are the details required to submit in Mukhyamantri scheme?
In MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Yojana scheme applicants need to submit following details
- Applicants name
- Mother/father name
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Khasra and rakwa number
- Village name
- Tehsil and district name
Key points of MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- This scheme is only for MP farmers.
- To get benefit of this scheme, farmers should be registered in PM Kisan portal but…
- If you are not registered under PM Kisan Yojana and seeking benefit for Mukhyamantri scheme then you have to first register for PM Kisan scheme.
- Under this scheme farmer who is beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana will receive an additional amount of Rs 4000 annually.
- And this amount will be credited to their account in two equal amounts of Rs 2000 each.
- The reason behind this scheme is to double the income of farmers annually.
- The scheme amount will be credited directly into farmer account
- The first installment will be transferred during period of 1st April to 31st August and…
- 2nd installment will be credited from 1st September to 31st March of a financial year.
- Farmer details will be verified through Sara app.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Application form
Under this farmer will get a total amount of Rs 4000/-
It will be credited in two equal installments of Rs 2000/-
It’s Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay birth anniversary.
Around 77 lakh farmers
For this, you need to be registered on the portal of PM Kisan Yojana
You need to submit your Aadhaar number, Khasra number, photograph, and Samgr
It will be verified through Sara app.
If you are looking for the benefit of this scheme then you have to register first in PM Kisan portal then only you can apply for this scheme.
First installment will be credited from 1st April to 31st August and 2nd from 1st September to 31st March of the financial year.