BPSC CDPO Salary 2022-2023: The child development project officer is one of the sought-after designations by the applicants. The Bihar public service commission conducts the recruitment for the CDPO Vacancy. Therefore, the candidates applying for this post are advised that prior to applying, the candidate must know the work profile of this designation so that they can analyse afterwards if he or she is interested in the work assigned to the officers. Furthermore, they should also be aware of the salary and allowances for the year 2022 to 2023, which a candidate is liable for after acquiring that post.
In this article, we will render a finer view of the salary and job profile of CDPO for the year 2022-2023.
BPSC CDPO Salary 2022-2023
The table below will provide an overview of the salary of the BPSC Child Development Project Officer under the 7th pay commission:
|Name of the Designation||Child Development Project Officer(CDPO)|
|Recruiting Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission(BPSC)|
|Pay Band||Rs 9300 – 34800|
|Pay Scale||Rs 53,000 to 1,67,000|
|Grade Pay||Rs 5400|
|Initial Salary||Rs 53,100|
|Maximal Salary||Rs 1,67,000|
|Dearness Allowance||17% of the basic|
|House Rental Allowance||As per the guidelines|
|Medical Allowance||As per the guidelines|
|Vehicle Provided by the Government||Yes|
|Provident Fund||10% of the basic|
BPSC CDPO Allowances and Other Benefits
The CDPO in Bihar is liable for various allowances and benefits provided to other government employees. We are stating some of them in the list given below:
- The Benefits of pension will be provided to them by the government.
- TDB and PDB benefits will be rendered to them.
- Night Shift Allowance is also given to them.
- In case of a medical emergency, they will be provided with the necessary assistance.
- Leaves with pay.
- Compensation for unemployment will be provided.
- Electricity Bills will be paid by the government.
- The government will also pay telephone charges.
Job Profile of BPSC CDPO
There are multiple job roles and responsibilities assigned to the BPSC CDPO. We have listed those responsibilities in the form of points below. They are as follows :
- One of the job responsibilities of the child development project officer is that they have to initiate a supplementary nutrition program for children.
- Another one is to recommend the employees take days off from their busy schedules.
- Many times, there is a need for coordination at the block level with many online departments. There becomes the duty of the CDPO Officer to manage that.
- These officers are needed to implement the ICDS Plan i.e Integrated Child Development Services. The objective of ICDS is to enhance the nutrition and status of health for children aged below 6 years and pregnant as well as lactating mothers through protein.
- One job responsibility is to submit the schemes, budget of that scheme, five-year plans and many more things.
- They also lessen the risk of death, school abandonment and malnutrition in the children.
- Awarding the Anganwadi staff for their work, and appreciating and motivating them is also part of the CDPO job profile.
Probation Period of the BPSC Child Development Project Officer
A new joinee as a CDPO has to serve a probation period of two years. The probation period consists of the training and field experience which is provided to them by the training institute and its officers. It is to be noted that BPSC has the sole authority to terminate the duty of the officer during the training or after that in case of any involvement in non-disciplinary activities.
|Visit Official Website||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|For more updates Visit||NVSHQ HOME|
Yes, after the preliminary and Mains exam, the candidate has to appear for a personal interview.
The increment will be twice every year according to the 11th pay matrix of the Bihar government.
Yes, the designation of CDPO in BPSC is gender neutral as the female applicant can also apply for this role.