Bihar Employment Exchange Registration Online @ labour.bih.nic.in| The main aim of an employment exchange is to provide assistance regarding employment and training based on the applicant’s experience and qualifications. Candidates looking to apply for employment exchange registration in the state of Bihar can read our complete article as we have mentioned all the essential details regarding the बिहार रोजगार नियोजनालय ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन. Registration at the employment exchange is essential because, through this, applicants get a notification for various recruitment/job opportunities available in the state. Let us have a complete overview of online facilities in the state through this article.
Bihar Employment exchange authority focuses on unemployed youth of the state and grants them opportunities to have jobs in various sectors. Every state has its own employment exchange, which provides regular job notifications and adequate training to the registered candidates. The name of the employment exchange has been changed to “Employment guidance and promotional centres”. Thus, it can be easily understood by the term that authority emphasis on career counselling of the registered candidates. Therefore, unemployed candidates of the state are requested to register themselves with the employment exchange. Detailed procedure of both online and offline application process is mentioned in this article.
Bihar Employment Exchange Registration Online
The primary function of the Bihar employment exchange is to act as a mediator/ liaison between employers and job seekers in the state. An employer can also register in the employment exchange so they can also search for qualified workers in his/her firm. In case there is any job opportunity, then this exchange contacts registered candidates whose qualifications are equivalent to the required criteria. Applicants can have all details of the policies for recruitment through employment exchange in the application brochure available on the official portal. Applicants can refer to the details shared in this article, in which we have mentioned the eligibility criteria along with important documents required for registration.
Employment Exchange Complete Overview
The complete overview of the Bihar employment exchange is mentioned in the table. Please refer to the details mentioned below.
|Authority||Government of Bihar|
|Portal Name||Employment Exchange|
|Objective||To grant employment to unemployment|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of the state|
Benefits of the Employment exchange
Registration with the employment exchange has a huge benefit for applicants registering to the portal. The list given below depicts the benefit of online/offline facilities. Have a look at all the points-
- Previously, candidates had to stand in long queues for registration but now they can apply online from their home, which is the most beneficial thing for them as it saves time and effort.
- The jobs will be provided to the candidates as per their qualifications and experience.
- The registered applicants applying for jobs in the job fairs will be given preference.
- On the registration card, there will a unique number through which the applicant can enrol for various government jobs where it is mandatory to register in employment exchange.
- Periodic notification will be provided to registered candidates regarding training as per their qualifications for their development.
- Applicants can also apply for renewal of their application online.
Candidates applying for registration in the Bihar employment exchange need to have all the necessary documents with them. The applicant should keep a scanned copy of all the documents for online upload. Important IDs to be attested by the state concerned officer. Check which documents are required for registration-
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP
- Certificate of category (SC/ST/OBC/Others)
- Certificate from Municipal Council or Sarpanch
- Letter from school head or a gazetted officer
- Certificate of Education in the State
बिहार रोजगार नियोजनालय ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन Process
The applicant can apply through the direct links presented in this article. However, it is recommended to follow the detailed steps mentioned below through which the applicant can have a complete idea about the online registration process.
- Browse the official portal of the National Career Service i.e. http://labour.bih.nic.in/NCSPortal.htm
- The homepage of the official portal will flash on the screen.
- On this page, click on the link for NCS Online Registration.
- Enter the details asked in the application. The image of the registration form is given below. Select the job seeker option from the dropdown list if you are unemployed and looking for a job. You can also register as an employer, local services provider, etc.
- Upload all the relevant documents asked in the application form. Refer to the list of important documents given in the article above.
- After filling application form, hit on the submit tab.
- On the completion of registration, an acknowledgement number will be provided.
- Save the details and take a print of reference number.
- Now, at the time of verification, the applicant must have all the documents uploaded on the portal. The applicant has to carry original documents to the concerned office in the district.
- The process takes around 10-12 days for verification and after documents are verified, you will then be registered to the employment exchange.
Offline Process to enrol for the Bihar employment exchange
To apply for the offline process, please refer to the details mentioned below.
- Applicants applying online have to visit the area’s concerned employment exchange with complete documents and all certificates related to their course. Also, refer to the documents mentioned above in the article. Please refer to the annexure given on the official portal to proceed to offline registration.
- After visiting the concerned office, take the application form for fresh registration from the counter. The application forms for fresh and renewal applications are different.
- Go through the details asked in the form and carefully fill in all the details.
- Attach a copy of the relevant documents asked in the application form.
- Submit the application to the employment officer.
- Depending upon the number of applicants, the officer can call you for verification on the same or the next day.
- After the officer verifies the details, a confirmation certificate of registration will be provided to you.
- Keep the acknowledgement receipt for future reference.
Registration at employment exchanges in each state is done for a specific duration. Generally, it is valid for a time period of three years. After the completion of specified duration, applicants have to renew it. Renewal can be done through the online portal or visiting the concerned employment exchange.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants can apply both online and offline in the employment exchange office. The detailed steps for both of the registration process are mentioned in the article. Please refer to the article for more information.
The job seeker, employers, local services, household user, skill providers, counselors, placement organizations, and government departments can register in the portal.
The major objective of employment exchange is to provide job notification to registered unemployed individuals. The department also provides adequate career counselling and development training to registered candidates.
Applicants have to register online and they can check for the renewal process in the candidate’s dashboard.
Any query related to Bihar Employment Exchange can be asked in the comment box.