Are you aware that in India, there are thousands of crores of scholarships that are only for impoverished and meritorious children? Presumably not. India’s population is more than one billion, and only one-third of the total population can read. So, it is essential to provide education to all countries’ citizens. With a rapid increase in the cost of education, not everyone can afford the school fees to get an education. Continue reading this article to learn about the National Scholarship Portal NSP and the whole process provided by the govt.
Due to this, children from financially weaker backgrounds can’t study, and they give up on their dreams. Minimizing the dropout rate from pre-matric and post-matric schools is also necessary. Considering all these points, the Central Government has devised a solution, providing a National Scholarship Portal. The government will confer scholarships to all needy children in India.
What is the National Scholarship Portal?
The National Scholarship Portal is a digital platform through which applicants can fill out the application form, get an application receipt, know the processing, etc. The NSP portal provides information regarding state-wise central UGC / AICTE schemes. These schemes provide financial assistance to all needy students out there.
About the National Scholarship Portal
Indian Government and the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology department have developed a website named “National Scholarship Portal”. This portal is a simplified digital platform that accepts applications from various scholarships provided by central and state governments. The NSP portal will also provide complete info regarding the state-wide scholarships.
National Scholarship Portal grants scholarships to those children who belong to SC /ST /OBC /EWC and other minority sections. They can avail themselves of the advantages of scholarships by applying for them. Interested applicants can apply for any scholarship by verifying all eligibility criteria. If a candidate satisfies all the standards, he/she can only avail of the NSP scholarship. NSP Portal provides complete security to the account of the recipient created on it.
NSP 2.0 Mission and Vision
The mission of developing the National Scholarship Portal is to provide a single standard platform for central and state government scholarships. With the help of this website, no repetition of application forms can be processed. National scholarship sites will ensure that beneficiaries are receiving scholarships promptly. This portal will also modulate the type of scholarships and their measures.
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल (NSP) एक डिजिटल छात्रवृत्ति वेबसाइट है जो केंद्र सरकार, राज्य सरकार और विभिन्न सरकारी एजेंसियों जैसे UGC (विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग) द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली कई छात्रवृत्ति देता है। अधिकारियों के अनुसार, NSP ने अब तक 2,400 करोड़ से अधिक मूल्य की छात्रवृत्ति को लागू करने और वितरित करने में मदद की है। NSP पोर्टल 110 से अधिक लाख आवेदनों का दावा करता है, जिसमें से 85 लाख से अधिक आवेदन भी सत्यापित हैं।
Highlights of the National Scholarship Portal
|Name of the Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Official Portal Link||scholarships.gov.in|
|Initiated By||Central Government of India|
|Name of Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, India Government|
|Aim of Portal||To provide a single platform for all state/ central govt, etc schemes|
|Recipients||Children who are from economically weaker sections of India|
|Advantage of Portal||To grant the Scholarships through the NSP portal|
|Scholarship Granted by||Central Govt., AICTE, State Government, UGC|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Online|
|Category of Article||Scholarship 2023|
Advantages of the NSP Portal
- Eligible applicants can check the complete procedure for any scholarship through this site and then apply for it from the same.
- If the aspirants get all the information regarding studentship in one place, it will also preserve their time.
- NSP will heighten the transparency in the record and ensure no duplication and repetition of the NSP portal application form.
- As a decision support system, the national scholarship portal will operate as a brilliant tool for ministries and the government of India.
- In this platform, candidates can find super data regarding programs and colleges/ institutions at the Indian level.
- The NSP portal is a management information system to improve the monitoring of each step of the scholarship.
Important Documents Required for Filling NSP 2.0 Application Form
While filling in the application form, the applicants must upload a scanned copy of all the documents. Take a review of the list given below that contains the details of all the certificates:-
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificates
- Academic Certificates
- Bank Account Passbook of Aspirants
- Contact Number
- Passport Size Photograph of Candidate
- Self-Declaration Document
Procedure to Apply for Scholarship through the NSP portal
Aspirants who want to know about the procedure to register on the NSP portal and apply for scholarships can check out some easy points below.
|National Scholarship Portal Registration||1. Candidates have to visit the official portal of NSP and then click on the “New Registration” option given on the homepage.|
2. The instruction page to fill out the application form will open on your screen. Read all the guidelines carefully.
3. Then, click on the “Continue” tab.
4. After that, the registration form will be shown on your screen.
5. Fill all the information correctly and hit the “Register” button.
6. you will receive an “Application ID and Password” on your registered contact number or email.
|National Scholarship Portal Login and Filling Application Form Submission Process||1. Now go back to the homepage, and tap the “Login” button.|
2. Enter your registration id & password, then you will be directed to Applicant’s Dashboard of NSP.
3. Hit the “Application Form” option to apply for a scholarship.
4. The application form will be displayed on your screen.
5. Enter your complete info such as basic information, education details, etc on the application form.
6. After filling all info, aspirants have to upload all the required documents.
7. Submit the application form, and download it for future reference.
The process to Check Application Status Through NSP
In order to view the status of the application form, candidates need to follow the procedure mentioned below:-
- Open the official site of the National Scholarship Portal on a safe web browser.
- In a few seconds, the homepage of the portal will open on the screen.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- Insert your login details, such as “Application ID and Password”.
- Next, aspirants have to hit the link named “Check Status”.
- Finally, the status of your application will be presented on your display.
The Process to Know AISHE Code
- Go to the official NSP portal.
- Click the “Services” button and select the “Know Your AISHE Code” option.
- Enter information like “University Type, State, District and University Type”.
- Submit the details, and the AISHE code will be displayed on your screen.
How to Submit Institute’s Registration Form?
- Visit the official portal of NSP on any suitable web browser.
- Click the “Institute login” option on the homepage’s menubar.
- Next, candidates must enter their info like “User ID, Password, Captcha and choose Academic year”.
- Click the “Login” tab.
- Click on the “OK” button present on the dialogue box that appears after logging in.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- At first, applicants have to upload the documents and then enter their login information: institute name, AISHE code, institute address, code, student’s strength in the Institute, etc.
- After submitting details, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, a registration form will be conveyed to the district nodal officer and a “Reference ID” will be created.
- Get a hard copy of the application form and submit it to the nodal officer of your district.
Updating the Profile of the Institute Via the NSP portal
Applicants can update the institute profile once their application is approved by the nodal officer. Follow the steps given below to update the details of the institute.
- Go to the official portal and click on the “Institute login” option
- Enter your login information.
- Firstly, change your password then press “Continue login” option.
- Then aspirants will see “Administration” tab present on the left side of the page.
- Click “Update Profile” link given under “Administration” button.
- Candidates can edit the institute details by inserting “OTP” sent to their mobile number.
- Form to update profile will open on your screen.
- Provide all “Institute Details” the update form.
- Then, enter “Contact information”.
- Finally submit the form and details will be updated.
How to Check Payment Status via the National Scholarship Portal?
After submitting the application form, aspirants can check their payment status from time to time by implementing these steps.
- Step I: Open the official link of the National Scholarship Portal.
- Step II: Reaching the homepage, applicants have to click on the “Know Your Payment” link.
- Step III: On the next page, you must enter your bank details- account number, bank name, and the verification code.
- Step IV: Then click on the “Search” button and info will be displayed on your screen.
Important Steps to Renew the National Scholarship Portal
Aspirants who are availing of scholarships have to renew it in a timely. Check the process presented below to renew the studentship.
- Applicants have to open the official portal link or tap the NSP portal link given at the end of this article.
- Click on the “Login” button at the top of the homepage.
- A dropdown box will appear on the screen from which you must select the “Renewal 2023” link.
- Log in with all your details, and the renewal form will open on your screen.
- Please enter all information on the form and submit it.
Method to View the Scheme-wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
- Visit the official site of NSP at scholarships.gov.in.
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- Hit the button named “New Registration” tab.
- Now, the applicants must click the “Scheme-wise Scholarship Sanctioned List” link on the next page.
- Then, candidates must select Application Type, Academic Year, Ministry, District, and Scheme State.
- Fill in the captcha given on the same page and submit the details.
- Sanctioned List will appear in a few seconds on the screen.
National Scholarship Process to Find School/ Institute/ ITI
- Open the website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- Coming to the homepage, aspirants need to click on the “Search School/ Institute/ ITI” link.
- Now applicants must enter all info about institutes like state, district, Institute/ School/ ITI, etc. on the next page.
- Then tap the “Get Institution List” button, and the whole list will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Eligibility of any Scheme?
Applicants who don’t get the eligibility scheme can also check it before applying for any of the govt scholarships.
- Open the official portal of NSP.
- Click on “Scheme Eligibility” given under “Services” present on the menubar of the homepage.
- On the next page, enter your complete information on the login page.
- Finally, hit the “Check Eligibility” option, and criteria will be presented on your screen in a few moments.
National Scholarship Portal Mobile App
Considering the need for mobile app technology, the Indian govt has launched a mobile app named NSP (National Scholarship Portal). For all students, it becomes easier to apply for any scholarship from the mobile app. In the NSP app, applicants have to register first, and then they can apply for any scheme or scholarship.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Categories of Scheme under NSP 2.0
NSP provided around 50 scholarships that are of various categories. There is nearly all type of scholarships for all those recipients studying from 1st standard to Ph.D. level. India’s government has been characterized by all the scholarships into four plans that are as follows.
- Description of State Schemes
The state government also provides a different scholarship for the benefits of children who refer to minority sections of state. The applicant who belongs to the state can take advantage of the scholarship by showing the domicile of that state. State-wise Scholarships are as follows.
|Mukyamatri Yuba Yogayog Yojana, Tripura|
|Pre-Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard, Tripura|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Tripura|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Tripura|
|Pre-Matric SC (Class 9 & 10), Tripura|
|NEC Merit Scholarship, Tripura|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes Secondary Education, Tripura|
|Pre-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes, Tripura|
|Post-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes, Tripura|
|Name of Scholarship|
|Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Pre Matric Scholarship For SC Students |
(Class 9th and 10th)
|Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students|
|Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship For ST Students|
|Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Pre Matric Scholarship For Needy |
|CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS – PUDUCHERRY|
|CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS -PUDUCHERRY|
|PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS (CLASS 6 to CLASS 10)-PUDUCHERRY|
|DR AMBEDKAR FOR THE GRANT OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO |
SC STUDENTS STUDYING IN PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES-PUDUCHERRY
|GRANT OF ADHOC MERIT GRANT TO SC STUDENTS-PUDUCHERRY|
|RETENTION SCHOLARSHIP TO SC GIRL STUDENTS-PUDUCHERRY|
|OPPORTUNITY COST TO PARENTS OF SC GIRL STUDENTS – PUDUCHERRY|
|STIPEND TO SC TRAINERS IN GOVERNMENT ITI-PUDUCHERRY|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector), Uttarakhand|
|Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector), Uttarakhand|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State Division 50% and Central Division 50%), Uttarakhand|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State Sector), Uttarakhand|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector), Uttarakhand|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Sector), Uttarakhand|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Center Sector), Uttarakhand|
|Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Uttarakhand|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Uttarakhand|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttarakhand|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Uttarakhand|
|Pre-Matric Scholarships to children of those occupied in jobs involving cleansing and inclined to health risks, Assam|
|Pre- Matric Scholarship to OBC Students, Assam|
|Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Scholars, Assam|
|Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Assam|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Class 9th and 10th), Assam|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC Scholars, Assam|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Scholars (Class 9th and 10th), Assam|
|Name of Scholarships|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Scholars of class 9 and 10, Chandigarh|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Chandigarh|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for economically backward class students, Chandigarh|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Scholars, Chandigarh|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Transgender Students, Chandigarh|
Jammu & Kashmir
|Post Matric Scholarship to Scheduled Tribe Students, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ ST Students|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for BC/EBC Scholars|
|Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students|
|Centrally Sponsored Scheme for Pre-Matric (IX and X) Scholarship for ST Students|
|Award of Stipend to ST Scholars|
|Umbrella Plan for Education of ST Children Pre-Matric Scholarship (IX & X Standard) for ST Scholars|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students|
|APST MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL STIPEND-ARUNACHAL PRADESH|
|Name of Scholarship|
|Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chatravriti Scheme|
|Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana|
|Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana|
|Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC|
|Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST|
|Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC|
|Centrally Sponsored Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students|
|Centrally Sponsored Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST|
|Centrally Sponsored Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students|
|Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana|
|Integrated Rural Development Plan|
|Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana|
|Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Scheme|
|Ambedkar Medhavi Chatravriti Yojana for OBC/ SC Students|
|Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students|
|Name of Scholarship|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children- Pre Matric Scholarship (Class IX and X) for ST Scholars|
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students|
Andaman and Nicobar
|Name of Scholarship|
|CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS(CLASS IX, X)-ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR|
|CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR|
|DR AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-ANDAMAN|
|GRANT OF ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS FOR PURSUING HIGHER STUDIES AFTER CLASS X(EXCEPT CLASS XI & XII)-ANDAMAN|
|Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Applicants|
|Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Applicants|
|GRANT OF ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS FOR PURSUING HIGHER STUDIES -ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR|
|Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Manipur|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Scholars (IX and X Class), Manipur|
|Name of Scholarships|
|Centrally Sponsered Scheme of the Pre-Matric Scholarship for Needy ST Students|
|Centrally Sponsered Scheme of the Pre-Matric Scholarship for Needy ST Students (Class IX & X)|
UT of Ladakh
|CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ST STUDENTS(CLASSES IX AND X)-LADAKH|
|CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ST STUDENTS-LADAKH|
UT of Lakshadweep
|Name of Scholarship|
|LAKSHADWEEP SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME|
Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu
|Pre-Matric Scholarship to ST Students, Dadra Nagar Haveli|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship to OBC Scholars, Dadra Nagar Haveli|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship to SC Students, Dadra Nagar Haveli|
|POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS-DNHDD|
|POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO SC STUDENTS -DNHDD|
|POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS-DNHDD|
- Description of AICTE Schemes
AICTE awards several scholarships to applicants so that financial hindrance does not become a blockage in their careers. AICTE provides several scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate students. Take a review of the given scholarships provided by AICTE departments.
|Scholarship Details & Description|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Differently Abled Students (Diploma) for Technical Education – Scholarship will be granted on the basis of merit list for abled students. The amount of the scholarship is tuition pay of 30,000 Rupees or whichever is lesser & 2,000 Rupees per month (10 months) for other minor costs per year.|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Differently Abled Students (Degree) for Technical Education – This scheme aims to provide the amount of the scholarship is tuition pay of 30,000 Rupees or whichever is lesser & 2,000 Rupees per month (10 months) for other minor costs per year. Those special abled students who have more than 40% disability can avail the scholarship.|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls (Degree/ Diploma) for Technical Education – All those girls who are pursuing technical education can take the benefits of this scholarship. Officials will bear all the expenses of the diploma and degree throughout.|
- Description of Central Schemes
A different number of scholarships is handled by various department of India such as Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Check the table which contains the name of scholarships and their department name.
|Name of Scholarships|
|Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities|
|Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh|
|National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top-Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships|
|Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students|
|Top Class Education Scholarships for students with disabilities|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS|
|Financial Support to the Students of NER for Higher Professional Courses (NSC Merit Scholarship)|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric|
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students|
|National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE)|
|Pre-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/ UTs Police Personnel Martyred During Terror/ Naxal Attacks|
- Description of UGC Schemes
Under UGC scholarship will be proffered to those aspirants who are seeking higher education (Graduation or Higher). UGC also provides funds to various institutes/ universities across the country. The list of scholarships are given below:-
|Name & Short Description of Scholarship|
|Single Girl Child PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship – This scholarship is for girls whose age is up to 30 years and should be the only child of the household. Scholarship amount 36,200 rupees per annum will be given under this scholarship to all eligible girls.|
|PG Scholarship for SC/ ST Students Pursuing Professional Programs – This scholarship is for 1000 SC/ ST students pursuing PG course. 7,800 Rupees per month will be given to all selected SC/ ST category applicants.|
|University Rank Holders PG Scholarship (First & Second Rank) – All those candidates who will secure the 1st or 2nd rank in their graduation period will be given a scholarship amount of 3100 Rs per month for 2 years duration of their graduation period.|
|ISHAN UDAY Special Scholarship for North Eastern Region – In this scholarship, students who are pursuing their graduation courses such as professional, technical, medical or paramedical programs, 7800 rupees will be given every month.|
Few More National and State Level Scholarships
|Name of Scholarship||Short Description|
|Ts EPass Scholarship||TS ePass scholarship is introduced by the government of Telangana. This scholarship includes both post and pre-matric scholarships. Under this, needy students can get benefits like proper education without bothering about fees. Application forms to avail of the scholarship can be filled online mode…..|
|Uttar Pradesh Scholarship||UP scholarship consists of two pre-matric (पूर्वदशम) and post-matric (दशमोत्तर) scholarships. This scholarship is only for the students of Uttar Pradesh. Application form submission link is currently active. Interested aspirants can fill out the form through the “SAKSHAM Portal”.….|
|PM Scholarship Scheme||Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi has initiated this scheme. Recipients who can avail the advantages of this scholarship involve widows of CAPFs/ Dependent wards, SPP and AR. The main motive for introducing this scholarship is to give economic aid to those who protect us.…..|
|Jnanabhumi Scholarships||The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a digital portal called “Janambhumi”. This portal provides complete transparency between the government and the people. Under this portal, applicants can check all the scholarship like Pre Matric, Post Matric etc that are introduced by AP govt…..|
|Mahadbt Scholarship||The government of Maharashtra has started a step for the welfare of needy students of their state. There are many people out there who are unable to pay their children’s fees because of financial problems. Due to this, capable students give up on their dreams. By applying for this scholarship, candidates can continue their education…..|
|Aikyashree Scholarship||Aikyashree scholarship is for the students belonging to minority community who isn’t able to give school fees. Every year authorities will provide 1100 rupees as financial assistance. 10% of additional amount will be given to those candidates who are pursuing higher education……|
|Atul Maheshwari Scholarship||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is only for those students who are studying in 9th and 10th standards. Only those students can avail of this scholarship whose family income is not more than 1.5 lakhs per year. With the help of this scholarship, meritorious aspirants will get financial help……Read More|
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship||All those students of 10th and 12th standard looking for higher education are eligible for the “Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship”. This scholarship is launched by Colgate-Palmolive officials. The benefit amount provided under this scholarship is 20,000 to 75,000 INR.…..Read More|
|MOMA Scholarship||All those children who belong to Sikh, Parsi, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Muslims and other minority community can apply for MOMA scholarship. Candidates can grab this scholarship by qualifying the test organized every year. After that officials give 20,000 amount per year to continue their education…..Read More|
|Apply For Various Scholarships Here||National Scholarship Portal|
|For Related Updates Check Out||NVSHQ Homepage|
What is the main objective of the National Scholarship Portal?
The aim of this portal is to provide a single platform for all scholarships. From this website, aspirants can easily apply for any scholarship.
How will students get the amount of scholarship?
Initially, applicants have to submit the application form for a scholarship. After confirmation of the scholarship, the government will send the money to the bank account of the registred students.
These states are linked with NSP – Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Bihar, Meghalaya, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Tripura, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, and Chandigarh.