One Nation One Health Card Apply Online पीएम मोदी Health ID Card: On the eve of the 74th Independence Day, the Honourable PM of India announced the One Nation One Health Card Scheme. The prime objective of this ONOHC project is to enhance the health facility system in India.
Through the scheme, more emphasis will be laid on the digital card, which the individual can use to avail the best health facility. The applicant can have more information on this scheme through the article below. Please read the complete article to have all the essential details about पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड के लाभ and PM हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन.
The One Nation One Health Card scheme covers all treatments and tests for major diseases. This program would be of great help to the citizens of the nation. The applicant can avail of the PM Health ID Card scheme by applying for the registration. Applicants are advised to review the complete article before applying for the scheme.
Every patient who wants to have a record of their health checkup digitally has to start with creating a health ID. The IDs will be linked to the data consent manager. The applicant can access the ID portal through their contact information or by the registration number provided by the assigning authority.
One Nation One Health Card
The applicant can have complete information about the health card scheme. Currently, there are no updates regarding the health card Yojana. The official portal is yet to be updated for this program. The scheme will be completely digitalized with the following software to manage health information.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Personal Health Records (PHR)
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
The coronavirus pandemic has collapsed the world’s health facility system. Most of the countries that were considered top in terms of providing the best medical facilities have also experienced a tough time controlling the deaths due to the pandemic. The honourable prime minister of India has inaugurated the scheme of one health card for the entire nation to make health facilities more transparent, and more people can benefit from the scheme.
The portal which will be developed under this scheme will comprise personal health data and Non-personal health data.
Personal Health Data:- Data about an individual containing detailed information on various health conditions and treatments. It includes any data with personally identifiable information of various stakeholders, e.g. healthcare professionals.
Non-personal Data:- Includes aggregated health data like dengue cases and anonymized health data where all personally identifiable information has been removed. This will also include information about health facilities, drugs, etc., which do not involve personally identifiable information.
Health ID Card Scheme Complete Overview
The applicants can have a complete overview of the Health card scheme through this passage. Please refer to the complete details.
|Government of India
|Benefits, Eligibility for Health ID Card News
|One Nation One Health Card
पीएम मोदी हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड
|National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)
|Mr Narendra Modi
|Scheme Release Date
|15th August 2020
|People of India
|To enhance the health facility system
National Digital Health Mission Health ID Card
The scheme of the One Nation One Health card has been launched under the National Digital Health Mission. The authority will provide a unique health identity to the applicant who will be availing the health card. Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria can have a health card. The applicant can have all the information about the National Health Mission.
The National Digital Health Mission comprises a digital health environment in which each citizen of the nation will have a unique health ID and digitized health records with all other essential details. Through the proper implementation of the mission, the health services will be more efficient and transparent.
Benefits of the Scheme
The scheme has huge benefits for the applicants applying for it. The applicant must check the complete benefits of the scheme. The detailed pdf has been provided at the end of the page. We have provided some of the benefits through gathering information from various sources.
- Through the scheme, emphasis will be laid on digitised work, which will reduce paperwork.
- Through this, functioning will be done more efficiently.
- Generally, there is a lot of lag in the work process in the medical field. Thus, this scheme will bring more efficiency to the work.
- An easy appointment facility and more enhancement in the application will be done through this scheme.
- The card will reduce a lot of paperwork, and the applicant can easily avail hospital appointments.
Features of the PM Modi Health ID Card Scheme
The applicant must know about the complete features of the scheme. The program will cover all the individuals who belong to the nation. Please refer to the important points mentioned below.
- The scheme provides a revolution in the digitization of health documents. It makes the whole process digitize.
- The complete information of the patient will be collected, and it will be available to the patient through the card.
- The scheme will enhance the functioning of the medical system.
- The card provided in the scheme will act as an important id card for the citizen.
- Periodic checkup can be traced through the card.
- The scheme will help to make the medical facilities more reliable.
- The card will be accessible at all major hospitals in the nation.
One Nation One Health Card eligibility
An applicant who wants to apply for the One Nation One Health Card scheme should follow the complete eligibility to be eligible for the plan. Currently, the scheme is not yet published on the official portal. Therefore, all the details will be mentioned after the official notification.
The basic eligibility required by the applicant is that he must be a permanent resident of India and should have an Aadhar Card.
Essential Documents required to avail of the scheme
The important documents required to apply for the One Nation One Health Card Scheme are mentioned below.
- Aadhar Card.
- Address Proof
- Complete Contact Details
- Previous health documents
- Income certificate
- PAN card
How to register for the One Nation One Health Card?
The applicant can have the complete details of the one nation one health card on our page. The registration for the scheme is currently available for some selected area, However, it will very soon be implemented to other States and Union Territory. The applicant needs to follow the complete article and does have a frequent visit to the official portal or they can check the updates from our page. To have a notification for the updates regarding the one nation one health card, please bookmark our page.
- Please visit the official portal i.e. https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/
- Applicant can check the details of whether their state is listed available for health cards or not.
- If your state/UT name is mention on the list, then tap on Create your health id now.
- Now, you will have the option to apply using your Mobile Number or Aadhar card.
- If the applicant is choosing an Aadhar Card, the mobile number should be linked to it as the verification pin will be sent to the number linked to the aadhar card.
- Verify the 6 digit code by entering in the registration form.
- After that the registration form will flash on the screen as shown below.
- After the completion of the registration form filling, submit the form.
Click Here to generate your Health ID
Already Registered applicants can log in here – Tap Here
What is the Toll-Free number for the case of an error in the login process?
The candidate must check the health id after typing. If the same problem persists again call on the Toll-free Number 1800-11-4477 / 14477.
The health card is available for the children below 18 years?
Yes, children below 18 years can also avail of the scheme.
What is the concept of Health Data Consent Manager?
It acts as a mediator between the health facility provider and the patient.