TTD Online Special Entry Darshan | Booking Timing Slot | Laddu Booking Home Delivery: Tirumala Tirupati Balaji Temple, Andhra Pradesh, is among the most prestigious and deeply recognized temples nationwide. Devotees from all over the world visit the temple to worship the Lord Venkateshwara. However, since the coronavirus pandemic, the number of pilgrims on the premises has been restricted.
Therefore, an online portal, TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams), has been developed that would enable the pilgrims to book their entry online to avoid the crowd during their visit. One can buy the ticket online and book their rooms through the portal.
Follow the article till the end to acquire every bit of information on TTD online services. Here, we have shared the procedures to book the special entry ticket for darshan and accommodation at reasonable prices. Some important guidelines that must be taken care of are also discussed.
Overview- TTD Online Services
|TTD Online Services, Special Entry Darshan Booking
|Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
|Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh
|Online purchase of the ticket to visit the Tirumala Tirupati Temple
|1800 425 4141
Tirupati Balaji Special Entry Darshan
Due to the outbreak of the infectious COVID-19, the government suggests maintaining social distancing and mass gatherings. Since then, the Tirupati Balaji temple authorities have restricted the number of pilgrims to the holy place. Devotees from around the globe wish to visit and seek the blessings of the Lord Venkateshwara. Hence, the authorities have issued some guidelines and instructions that have to be followed by the pilgrims in view of the coronavirus.
- All the pilgrims interested in visiting the holy shrine must buy tickets online from the TTD Online Services portal.
- A specific amount has to be paid to book the entry (inclusive of a free Laddu).
- All the visitors must have a proper sanitation kit with themselves.
- Face masks must be worn inside the temple premises at all times.
- Pilgrims visiting must have their COVID-19 negative report at least 72 hours from the date of visit.
How to book TTD Online Special Entry Darshan online?
Follow the steps given below to register yourself for the TTD Special Entry Darshan.
- Firstly, all interested pilgrims need to visit the official website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanamas.
- From the side menu bar under the Login tab, click on the “Special Entry Darshan” option.
- Clicking on it will pop up a dialogue box displaying the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Tick the checkbox if you agree with it all.
- After that, choose the dates you wish to visit.
- If the slots are available for the mentioned time period, you will be asked to register yourself on the portal.
- The TTD Registration Form will open.
- Proceed accordingly and fill in all the required information on the form, such as
- After that, submit the details and create a password for your TTD profile.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Pay the requisite amount of Rs. 300 via online mode of payment.
- Take a printout of the successfully filled application form and payment receipt for forthcoming events.
TTD Special Entry Darshan Online Application Fee
All the applicants need to pay a sum of Rs. 300/- for availing of the TTD online service of Special Entry Darshan. The amount can be paid via any online mode of payment that includes UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
It must be noted that it is mandatory to carry the hard copy of the payment receipt to the temple. Failure to produce so when asked will forbid you to enter the premises.
- Pilgrims must keep the physical copy of the Photo ID proof used at the time of booking.
- Entry of children below the age of 12 years is free.
- All the pilgrims enlisted in a group ticket must report together.
- Only the traditional attires can be permissible on the temple premises.
- No footwear is allowed inside the temple.
- No electronic gadget or luggage must be carried to the temple.
How to book Accommodation on the TTD Online Portal?
Pilgrims must book their accommodation beforehand to avoid any hassle at the last minute. The same can be done via the TTD Online Services portal. Follow the below-given steps for booking accommodation.
- Go to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanamas online web portal.
- Click on the “Accommodation” tab from the menu sidebar.
- You can book accommodation only after your entry is confirmed.
- As you click on the said option, a Consent form will appear.
- Read all the guidelines carefully and agree to them if applicable.
- Now, you will be able to see the available slots for the four months.
- The availability of the accommodation is marked by different colours, such as
- Green denotes Available
- Red denotes Seat Quota full
- Blue denotes Seats not released
- Grey denotes Slots unavailable
- Click on your date of visit, and check the availability of rooms.
- If available, proceed by making the payment for the preferred room.
- Save the receipt of the same for future use.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams – Important Links
|Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Online Portal
|Special Entry Darshan
|Online Seva/ Virtual Participation