Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Registration (ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन) Online: Khatu Shyam Ji temple is a famous Hindu temple situated at Sikar, Rajasthan. Hindus all across the world have great faith in the temple and thus visit the temple from all over the world. Before making a visit to the temple, all the devotees are required to make an advance booking for darshan. Only then they are allowed to stand in the darshan queue. Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Registration process is online and compulsory for pilgrims who are planning to visit the temple for darshan.
Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Registration ऑनलाइन
Due to the lockdown, the temple was closed for pilgrims. As the situation is a little stable now, the temple authority has opened the temple for public darshan and thus online bookings are also open. Booking can be done through the official portal of the Mandir Committee. The complete detail about the time temple timings, Arti timings, online registration, booking, etc can be gathered from this article. Those who are planning to visit the temple can go through the information shared in this article.
Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Registration: Highlights
|Name of the Service||Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Registration Service|
|Name of the Temple||Shri Shyam Ji Mandir|
|Concerned Authority||Shri Shyam Mandir Committee|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Online Registration portal||Shri Shyam Darshan|
|Online Booking Status||Available|
Khatu Shyam Temple Timing
Check the opening and closing timings of the temple mention here in this article. Darshans will be available only as per the timings of the temple and slot booked by the pilgrims.
Open- 4:00 am
Close- 12:30 pm
Open- 4:00 pm
Close- 10:00 pm
Open- 5:30 am
Close- 1:00 pm
Open- 5:00 pm
Close- 9:00 pm
Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Booking Timing
Have a look at the daily booking timing (morning and evening) of Shri Shyam Ji darshan shown in the table below-
8:00 am- 9:00 am
9:00 am- 10:00 am
10:00 am- 11:00 am
11.00 am – 12:00 pm
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Khatu Shyam Ji Arti Timings
Various Arti’s/ prayers are performed at the temple. Take a look at the timings of these prayers
|Prayers Name (आरती का नाम)||Winter’s Timing (सर्दियों का समय)||Summer Timing (गर्मियों का समय)|
|Mangla Arti/ मंगला आरती||5: 30 am (5.30 प्रात)||4:30 am (4.30 प्रात:)|
|Shringar Arti/ श्रंगार आरती||8:00 am (8.00 प्रात:)||7:00 am (7.00 प्रात:)|
|Bhog Arti/ भोग आरती||12:30 Noon (12.30 दोपहर)||1:30 pm (1.30 दोपहर)|
|Sandhya Arti/ संध्या आरती||6:30 pm (6.30 सांय)||7:30 pm (7.30 सांय)|
|Shayan Arti/ शयन आरती||9:00 pm (9.00 रात्रि)||10:00 pm (10.00 रात्रि)|
Essentials for Advance Online Booking
If you are planning to visit the Shri Shyam Ji temple for darshan then do not forget to book in advance. For online booking for darshan, you must keep the following information handy as it is required to be filled in the registration form.
- Name of the pilgrim
- Aadhaar Card
- Contact No.
- Email Id
- Passport/ local Id (for foreign booking)
Marriage Certificate Online Registration
Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Online Booking/Registration Process
Pilgrims can follow the simple steps shared below to get an insight into the online booking process for Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan-
- Step 1- Go to the online darshan booking registration portal of Khatu Shyam temple i.e., www.shrishyamdarshan.in
- Step 2- Click on Registration Link/ दर्शन पंजीयन link given on the homepage as shown in the image.
- Step 3- A pop box indicating general conditions regarding the online registration and darshan will open. Go through the instructions and click on Accept Button.
- Step 4- On accepting the terms and conditions, you will be landed to the registration page.
- Step 5- Fill the required details in the space provided. Fill date, Select time slot, total members, and click on check availability. Fill the name and contact details.
- Finally, click on “Book Darshan” link.
- On successfull booking, a ticket no/ application no. will be generated. Retain the booking tickect to carry to the temple on the scheduled date of darshan.
After online darshan booking, pilgrims can also search their tickets through the darshan portal. The steps for searching booking ticket is as follows-
- Visit the official portal first.
- Go to the registration page.
- Click on the “Foreigner Booking” link given at the top of the page.
- Registration forms for foreigners will open.
- Fill in the details in respective blocks and click on Submit Button.
- Keep the ticket details carefully.
Terms and Conditions for Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Booking/ Registration
- After the lockdown, Shri Shyam Temple is open for darshan for common people from 22nd July 2021.
- Advance Registration for visiting the temple for darshan is a must. Without advance booking, no pilgrim will be allowed to enter the temple for darshan.
- Email Id for registration is compulsory for foreign pilgrims.
- Pilgrims are not allowed to carry flower garlands, Prashad, coconut, flags, etc. to the temple.
- Before going for darshan it is compulsory for pilgrims to present the booking ticket, Aadhaar, and Covid Vaccination Certificate (1st dose).
- Those who have not got their 1st dose should produce RTPCR negative report (72 hours before the visit).
- Pilgrims are required to follow all the covid guidelines.
- Devotees are not required to be present at the temple after darshan.
- Pilgrims less than the age of 18 years, pregnant women, and seriously ill pilgrims are suggested not to visit the temple.
How to Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Search Ticket?
After online darshan booking, pilgrims can also search for their tickets and booking details through the darshan portal. The steps for searching booking ticket is as follows-
- Go to the official portal first.
- Click on registration link.
- Click on “Search Ticket” option given on the registration page.
- Enter the Ticket Number and click on Search button.
- Ticket Booking details will display on your screen.
Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Search Ticket: Quick Links
|Khatu Shyam Ji Temple Official website||http://www.shrishyammandirkhatushyamji.com/|
|Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Registration/ Booking Link||Click Here|
|Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Booking Details/ Ticket Search||Check Here|
Booking for darshan is online and is through the official booking portal.
Yes, one can apply by clicking on Foreigner Booking on the official booking portal.
No, the tatkal booking option is not active at present but is likely to be updated soon.
No, they can visit the temple by just providing their Aadhar Card.