AP Amma Vodi Scheme Final Eligibility/Beneficiary List: After the completion of the correction process for the AP Jaganna Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme, officials upload the final eligibility list. All the applicants who have registered for this scheme can check the Jaganna Amma Vodi eligibility list.
Direct links to check AMMA VODI Mothers Eligibility Status, and Children Provisionally Selected Status have been provided by us below after its publication. The list indicates the names of the eligible of each districts that will be eligible to get the benefit of this welfare scheme.
Update: The next benefit of the scheme will be released to the beneficiaries on 28th June 2023.
AP Amma Vodi List 2023
Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme is one of the welfare schemes among the nine schemes of the YSRCP government called “Navratanalu”. Amma Vodi scheme was part of the election manifesto of the present YSRCP government of the state. It was introduced by Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy on 10th June 2019.
Stay tuned to this article and try to read it till the end as here we have shared important information related to the Amma Vodi final beneficiary list. The details include a brief about this scheme, important dates, beneficiary list pdf for all states, the process to access the list and other related details.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 at a Glance
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Article Category||Beneficiary List|
|Scheme Type||State-Level Welfare Scheme|
|Supervising Department||School Education Department (Govt. of AP)|
|Initiated by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Amount of incentive||Rs.15000/-|
|Introduced on||10th June 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||9th January 2020|
|Schools covered||Government, Private Aided, Private Unaided, Junior and Residential Schools|
|Class||Class I to Class XII|
|Mode of application||Offline|
How to check AP Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List?
Prospective beneficiaries who have submitted their applications can check the beneficiary list by visiting the official website. They can follow the simple instructions shared below to check the list-
- Step 1- Visit the official website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2- Click on the “SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME” link.
- Step 3- Now enter Mother’s Aadhaar Number and Verification Code in the area as shown in the image.
- Step 4- If entered details are correct then Amma Vodi Eligible Status will be visible on the screen.
Check Mothers Status for Amma Vodi using Mothers Aadhar
Salient Features of the Scheme
Have a look at the key features of the Amma Vodi Scheme given below-
- Amma Vodi scheme is a welfare scheme of the Government Scheme of Andra Pradesh.
- It is applicable only to the beneficiaries of the state.
- The beneficiary of this scheme is the mother of school-going children coming from BPL families.
- A financial assistant of Rs.15000/- per year will be provided to the beneficiary for sending her children school.
- The assistance will be provided for students studying in class 1st up to Intermediate. The scheme is applicable to all public and private schools of the state.
- The fund under this scheme will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Only those applicants will be able to get the benefit whose names will be there in the beneficiary list.
- Mother/ guardian must ensure that their wards maintain the attendance of a minimum 75% in the school. No benefit will be provided in case of low attendance.
Mode of Payment of the Benefit
- The concerned department will send an amount of Rs. 15000/- per year to all the beneficiary mothers/guardians whose names will be there in the list.
- The beneficiaries will receive the funds under this scheme only in online mode.
- The financial assistance will be transferred directly to the registered and verified account of the beneficiary.
- Funds will be transferred to the beneficiary account in the month of January every year till the child completes his/her intermediate. In case, a child discontinues his/her education, then no assistance will be provided to them.
- After the completion of intermediate/ class XII, no assistance will be provided.
Read AmmaVodi Guidelines >> Click Here
AmmaVodi Login >> Click Here
Find Child Info for Ammavodi >> Get Here
Amma Vodi scheme was launched with an aim to encourage families in the state with school-going children, by providing financial assistance to all the mothers who send their children to schools. This scheme was launched in June 2019 with a view to ensure education to all the children of the state irrespective of their financial condition and social status. Under this scheme Rs. 15,000/- will be provided to mothers of children who send their children to schools so that they continue their school education. Only mothers coming from BPL families having a white ration card are eligible for this benefit.
Initially, this scheme was applicable only to school education but later it was extended to higher secondary i.e. for intermediate students. The main objective of the Amma Vodi scheme is to increase the literacy rate in the state, promote education among the children of BPL families, reduce the drop-out rate of students in school due to financial issues, increase the rate of enrolment of children in schools, etc.
The process of registration and data collection is almost complete in all the districts. The concerned officials are currently busy in the process of shortlisting beneficiaries at the district level. However, there are districts like Prakasam where registration dates were extended due to some technical snags. Once the uploading of beneficiary data and other registration/application-related activities will be completed, a beneficiary list will be made available for all the districts.
Once the Amma Vodi final list has been out and funds will be transferred to beneficiary accounts, they will able to make their children pursue their education. Through this scheme, Andhra Government is making an effort to bring the children of underprivileged families to the mainstream of society.
If you have any questions related to Jagananna AP Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023 then ask us below.