Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration 2022: Unemployment is one of the biggest issues for the Indian economy and to solve this problem each state is launching various schemes recently Jammu & Kashmir launched an Employment Registration portal for the state residents in which unemployed residents can register themselves and various public and private sectors will hire them based on the applicant educational qualifications. The registration is free of cost and the portal is currently active. If you want to register yourself then visit the official portal (jakemp.nic.in) or stick to this article.
Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration 2022
The registration portal will share the information about the job to the job seekers through an online medium and will connect the employee and employer so that they can share their views and give employment to the deserving employee, which will lead to a decrease in the unemployment ratio of the state. Along with the employment, the state will give monetary support to those applicants who are interested in starting their own businesses. To know more about the Jammu Kashmir employment portal objectives, features and registration process go through this article.
Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration 2022: An Abstract
|Scheme Name||Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration|
|Department Name||Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Employment Department|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Features of the J&K Employment Registration Portal
Some features of the J&K Employment Registration Portal 2022 are mentioned below:
- The portal is currently active for unemployed applicants of J&K.
- The applicants can apply online and receive notifications on their registered mobile number/email address.
- Many private and public organizations have corporated with the department to provide employment to deserving employees.
- The participating organizations will also conduct job fairs and placement drives for the registered applicants to develop their communication skills and boost their confidence levels.
- Presently, there are 20 District employment & counselling centres in Union Territory headed by the Asst. Director Employment.
- The Employment Exchanges will act as a bridge between employers and employees.
Objectives of the Jammu & Kashmir Registration Portal
The main objectives of the portal can be summarized into the following pointers:
- To create a systematic portal for the Employment Department through which job seekers can register via online mode only.
- To allow job seekers to find jobs at one platform and try to get recruited at UT only.
- To permit the employer to post the vacancies online and search for the perfect applicant for the job on one platform only.
- Allow the registered applicants to submit their grievances on the portal.
- To allow the applicant who is freshly recruited in the UT government to apply for the NOC from the concerned Employment Officer online.
- To prepare updated statistics about the total registration of employees and employers on the portal.
Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration Statistics
In this section, we’ve explained in detail about Jammu Kashmir registration stats from its launch till now. To understand clearly check the table given below:
|Total Employer Registered||74|
|Active Job Seekers||16,340|
Documents required for Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration
While applying for the registration, the applicants have to submit some documents only then their registration will be approved by the department authorities those documents are:
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License.
- Recent coloured passport-size photograph.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Contact No.
- Email Address.
Process to register for J&K Employment as a Job Seeker
- Go to the official portal (jakemp.nic.in).
- Under the section of ‘Jobseekers+’ press on ‘New User’.
- The user form will get open.
- Note down the respected details asked on the blank sections and tick on ‘Create User’.
- Have patience and don’t refresh during the procedure.
- After the procedure is completed you will be registered as a job seeker on the portal.
Job Seeker Login Process:
- On the home portal of the website click on the ‘User Login’ given under the ‘Jobseeker+’ on the registration portal (jakemp.nic.in).
- The User Login page will get open.
- Enter the Username, Password and Verification Code and tap on the ‘Login’ box.
- The fresh page will be showing the details about your job profile and organizations interested in recruiting you.
How to register into J&K Employment Portal as an Employer?
- On the home page of the registration portal jakemp.nic.in, select the option of ‘New User’ mentioned under the column of ‘Employer’.
- The employer user page will get open.
- Submit the particulars asked on the page then click on ‘Create User’ and you’ll be registered as an Employer on the portal.
- The moment you are registered is an employer, enter the name of the company, address and other details.
- Make sure that you keep the notifications on so that you can receive the latest updates about the registrations.
Employer Login Process
- Under the drop-box of the ‘User’ choose ‘User Login’ and the employer login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the pointers asked on the employer page then mark the ‘Login’ option.
- You will be connected to a new page showing the details about the applicants interested to work in your company.
Steps involved in the registration process for NOC User+
- Land on the Employment Registration website jakemp.nic.in.
- Under the section of ‘NOC User+’ tick on ‘New User’.
- Then the create user form will appear.
- Submit the specific details mentioned on the form and mark the ‘Create User’.
- The notification about your successful registration as a NOC User will appear on your system.
NOC User+ Login Process
- Select the option of ‘User Login’ available on the registration portal jakemp.nic.in.
- Fill up the data asked on the login page and then tick on the ‘Login’ button.
- On a new web page, you can apply NOC and send it to your employee officer.
Method to get details about E-Counselling
- Commence the method by appearing on the J&K employment portal jakemp.nic.in.
- Then tick on ‘E-Counselling’, now you will be connected to a new page.
- The new web page will be giving the counselling details.
- Add the page to the bookmarks tab for future reference.
How to lodge a grievance on the J&K employment portal?
If face any trouble while registering/login on the portal then you can lodge a grievance by reading the following steps:
- Reach on Jammu & Kashmir Registration Portal i.e. jakemp.nic.in.
- On the right side of the page, tick on ‘Griveance+’ and pick ‘Grievance Registration.
- The Online Grievance Form will be visible on your screen.
- Note down the particulars and after submitting them tick on ‘Verify OTP’.
- After that, the grievance form will display on your screen.
- Enter the pointers needed on the form and tick on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Through these steps, you can lodge your complaint.
Steps to track J&K Employment form grievance status
- Under the section of ‘Grievance+’ mark on ‘Status of Grievance’ at J&K registration page jakemp.nic.in.
- The grievance track page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Grievance ID and Security Code and then tick on the ‘View’ box.
- The fresh page will be giving the details about your employment registration form.
To increase the status of employment among the residents, the Employment department launches various schemes under the name of Jammu & Kashmir Registration Portal, and some schemes that might help you in future are described below:
- Youth Start-up Loan Scheme (YSLS):
- This scheme is part of the Sher-e-Kashmir Employment and Welfare Programme for Youth (SKEWPY) and the applicants who are starting start-ups for the first time are provided monetary funds from the government at 6% simple interest with a repayment period of 05 years and 06 months of the moratorium period.
- Education Loan Scheme of NMDFC:
- The main target of this scheme is the minority communities under which rural areas family whose annual income is ₹98,000 will be given financial help and families who live in urban areas with an annual income of ₹1,20,000 can claim for the scheme.
- It was initiated by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India which aims to provide sustainable livelihood opportunities for the Jammu & Kashmir youth by organizing camps, road shows, programs and sessions to make applicants come out of their shell.
- The main aim of this scheme is to provide at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment to every household whose adult members volunteer in the construction work sites.
Jammu Kashmir Registration Portal 2022: Links
|Check Registration Window||Registration Link|
|Check Login Window||Login Link|
|Check Jobseekers Manual||Jobseekers Manual Link|
|Check Employers Manual||Employers Manual Link|