MP Yuva Swabhiman Application 2023 Online Portal Application Status: The Municipality Corporation has decided to provide 100 days of employment for the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh. In the first phase of 43 different departments, work will be provided to people. In this scheme, 4000 rupees monthly will be provided to unemployed youth.
MP Yuva Swabhiman Application
In the salary, the 10% will be afforded by NPA and the rest will be afforded by State Government. Under this, the job will be allotted to an in-office assistant, contract supervisor, cleaning helper, building assistant, electrician, community mobilizer, security guard, driver, photographer, mechanic, accounting assistant, store attendant, Garden assistant, mobile assistant, courier service, Call Centre, videographer etc.
Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana – Highlights
Madhya Pradesh government has decided to launch the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhiman application Yojana. Under this scheme, the amendment has benefited the urban educated, uneducated, and economically weaker society of the state so that they can fulfil their livelihood until they get a reliable job. Under this scheme, the amendment has increased job and economic status. Candidates whose family income is below 200000 Rupees can avail of this MP Yuva Swabhiman application Yojana.
|Name of Yojana||MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana|
|Motive of scheme||provide 100-day employment to unemployed youth|
|Monthly stipend||₹ 4000 per month|
Motive Behind Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Application
This scheme will provide 100 days of employment to the unemployed youth to provide them with technical training and make them self-reliant. This scheme is implemented for economic support for children and to reduce unemployment. With the help of MP Yuva, Swabhiman Yojana beneficiaries will be given training for different skills to get a permanent job.
Salient Features Of Mp Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
- This scheme will provide a hundred-day stipend for one year to the unemployed candidate. The value of this stipend will be 4000 per month.
- Implementation of this in the city municipality will work as the nodal agency.
- All the registered candidates will be given two options.
- The revenue collection of property, water, and survey
- Skill training for different trades to support their career.
- The selected candidate will be given ten days of training work, and the remaining 90 days will be the work days for them.
- Apart from the working hours, some hours in the morning and evening, training will be given for skill by the nodal department.
- The Rs. 4000/- stipend will be transferred directly to the applicant’s account.
- Part of the salary will be provided if the working hour is less than one month.
How To Register For Mp Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
Registration for MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana can be done online. The procedure to do this has been discussed below:-
- The first step is to visit the official web portal- http://yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in/.
- On the home page, there will be an option for registration
- Click over it
- The option for registration will be given there. Click on that link.
- Details of the candidate will be asked
- Fill in all the details, upload the photograph, and press next.
- Once all the details have been filled, click on the submit button.
- The application form will be submitted.
- Take a printout for future reference.
How To Check the Status of Mp Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Application?
This feature will be applicable to those candidates who have already registered themselves. With this feature, candidates can check the status of their applications. The procedure to check it is given below:-
- On the home screen of the official website, there will be the option for a status check.
- Click over that link.
- Details of candidates will be asked to search such as mobile number, application number or date of birth.
- After filling in all the details, click on the search button.
- The application status of the candidate will be displayed.
Agenda Behind yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in
According to the census report of 2011 in the urban area of Madhya Pradesh, almost 20 million people live which is 28% of the total population. 17% of this population are between 21 to 30 years of age. Out of the 17% are in search of jobs. According to this ratio in 2019, almost 6.5 lacs candidates are unemployed. To make them Independent and provide skill training, MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana has been launched.
Documents Required For Mp Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
A list of documents and the Eligibility of the candidate who is applying for MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana are given below:-
- Candidates must be between the aged 21 to 30
- Applicant must be the domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- Candidate must have Aadhar card, bank account, income certificate, permanent address proof, mobile number, and passport size photograph.
How To Download Mp Yuva Swabhiman Application Android App
To download the Android application of MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana are given below:-
- Firstly it is required to open the official website
- The in-home screen there will be an option for Android app download on top of the screen
- Click over this
- The candidate will be transferred to a page of the Google Play Store
- Their option of installation will be given. Click over that install
- It will be directly downloaded to mobile if login with the same email id has been done.
How To Check Details Of Work Availability?
Details of work availability can be checked on the official web portal. In the home screen, there will be an option for work availability. Click over it, after clicking on this link a new page will be opened where the option of district Municipal area and work will be given. Select all the details and press search. Complete detail of job availability will be shown on the screen.
How To Search or Update Applicant Profile?
The applicant profile for MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana can be searched by opening the official website. On the home screen, there will be an option for the applicant profile. The application ID of the candidate will be asked. With this, the candidates can request OTP. OTP will be sent directly to the registered mobile number. Once the OTP will be verified, the profile of the candidate will be open on the screen.
What is MP Yuva Swabhiman application Yojana?
A scheme was launched to provide a hundred days of employment to urban unemployed youth for one year.
What is the eligibility for MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana?
Candidates between the ages of 21 and 30, permanent residents of MP, and with income below 2 lakh can apply for this.
Is the Aadhaar Card mandatory for the benefits of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhiman Yojana?
Yes, an Aadhar card is very essential for being a beneficiary of this scheme.