UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus\: Applications for UPSSSC Lekhpal Examinations will be out soon. Interested candidates who are going to submit their applications and have started preparation for the exam. The examination is to be conducted soon. Although the exam date is yet to be released by the Commission. Those who are preparing for the exam must prepare as per the UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2023 so that they can prepare well.
The syllabus helps candidates to understand the exam pattern and practice well for the exam. With the help of a proper syllabus and knowledge of the topic, candidates can excel in the exam. UP Lekhpal Main examination syllabus is available now. Candidates who will submit applications can get them from the UPSSSC portal or from the links and details provided in this article.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus: Highlights
|Name of the exam||UP Lekhpal Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, (UPSSSC) Lucknow|
|Name of the post||Rajasva Lekhpal (Revenue Accountant)|
Before moving to the syllabus, have a look at the examination pattern of the Lekhpal Main exam given as under-
- Mode of Exam- Offline Exam
- Total Questions- 100
- Total Marks- 100
- Duration of Exam- 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Negative Marking- Yes (1/4 (25%) for every wrong attempt)
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Rural Development & Rural Society|
(ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)
How to check UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus?
The syllabus is made available on the official website of UPSSSC. Candidates have to download it using the following instructions-
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC.
- Click on the Syllabus link given on the homepage.
- Click on the Lekhpal Examination syllabus pdf link.
- The syllabus pdf will finally appear.
- Check the syllabus and download the pdf. Refer it while preparing for the exam.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus
Check the section-wise syllabus mentioned below-
पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द , विलोम, समास, व्याकरण , शब्दावली, शब्दों का उपयोग, अलंकार सन्धि, तत्सम एवं तदभव, वर्तनी, वाक्य संशोधन, लिंग, वचन, कारक, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, अपठित गद्यांश पर आधारित प्रश्न
- Arithmetic and Statistics- Number System, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Percentage, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency, Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode, Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Histogram, Pie Chart, Frequency Polygon,
- Geometry: Triangle and Pythagoras Theorem, The perimeter & Area of Circle, Square, Rectangle, Trapezium, perimeter & Area of the parallelogram
- Algebra- LCM and HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Factors, Quadratic Equations, Area Theorem
General Science, Current affairs related to national and international importance, Indian History and National Movements, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography and Demography and Questions related to the daily events/ happenings related to physical.
Under Indian History, candidates have to focus on the economic, Social and Traditional/ Cultural aspects, Under Indian national movements, candidates will be asked questions about Nature and its Speciality of it. Knowledge about the Rising of Nationalism and Freedom, Under the Indian Government system and Economics, questions regarding the Constitution, Economics and major aspects of planning will be asked.
Under World Geography, the General knowledge of applicants on topics like Physical and Ecological systems, Economics, Social and Demographical issues will be asked. All the aforementioned knowledge of the candidates will be tested in the context of Uttar Pradesh.
The test will also include questions related to basic information about the computer.
Rural Society and Village Development
Village Development in the Indian Context, Village Development Program, Village Development Scheme and Management, VD Research Processes, Village Health Scheme, Rural Society Development, Village Development and Land Reform, Three Level Panchayati Raj System, Central and State Government schemes related to village development.
Preparation Tips for UP Lekhpal Examination
- Go through the examination pattern and syllabus thoroughly before starting the preparation.
- Prepare a timetable and study accordingly.
- Refer to good study material such as books, journals and online material.
- Start reading newspapers and current affairs related to Uttar Pradesh. Focus on the State government schemes and programs.
- Keep visiting UPSSSC official website for the latest updates.
For any issue related to UKPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 and exam, candidates can contact at the details shared below-