UKPSC Patwari Syllabus: UKPSC invited applications for the post of Patwari and Lekhpal. Lakhs of candidates apply for these posts and get a chance to serve the State Government. The eligible candidates should apply before the last date. As aspirants are waiting for this examination for quite a long time and since its announcement, they started their preparation in full swing. But before commencing the same applicants must know the Patwari syllabus and its examination and such details are shared in this article.
UKPSC Patwari Syllabus
UKPSC Patwari and Lekhpal selection is based on a written examination and the Physical Efficiency Test. UKPSC Patwari and Lekhpal’s application process for 2023 will be released for the selection of suitable candidates for various vacancies in various districts of the state. The selection examination is likely to be conducted soon. As the screening of candidates is primarily based on the selection exam, applicants have to take the exam. The commission has released the syllabus for ongoing exams, Candidates can check the Patwari exam syllabus from the official website as well as from this article.
Get complete details of the UKPSC Patwari syllabus for the year 2023 in this article. Here, we have compiled a detailed paper-wise syllabus for UKPSC patwari exams. If you have also applied for this post and preparing for the selection exam then do read this article.
UKPSC Patwari Syllabus: An Overview
|Recruitment||UKPSC Patwari Recruitment|
|Recruiting Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Group C|
|Total no. of vacancies||563|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online/ Offline|
UKPSC Patwari Selection Process
UKPSC selects eligible and suitable candidates for the post of Patwari and Lekhpal through a systematic selection process. The selection process consists of a Selection examination and a Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Stage 1 Written Examination- After the screening of application forms, candidates have to participate in the screening test conducted by the Commission. The mode of examination will be communicated later. Candidates have to appear in the exam as per the examination schedule provided by the UKPSC.
- Stage 2 PET- UKPSC Patwari candidates who will pass the selection exam will be shortlisted for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates have to participate in all the activities. The complete schedule of PET will be communicated to all the shortlisted candidates by the commission. Candidates appearing in the PET round also have to go through the document verification process. They must be present at the allotted venue on time along with all the original and photocopied documents.
They also undergo a medical examination. After analyzing the performance of candidates in all the selection rounds, a final selection list will be prepared and updated online. Finally, shortlisted candidates will be allotted appointment letters.
UKPSC Patwari Examination Pattern
Before moving to the UKPSC patwari syllabus, have a quick look at the examination pattern-
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Mode of exam- Online/ Offline
- Types of questions- Objective-type questions
- Number of paper- One paper
- Total number of questions- 100 questions
- Total marks- 100 marks
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Subjects- General Awareness, Hindi, General Knowledge of Hindi
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. For every wrong attempt, 0.24 mark will be deducted. For unanswered questions, no marks will be allotted or deducted.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge of Uttarakhand||30||30|
UKPSC Patwari Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to secure qualifying marks as fixed by the Commission. UKPSC Patwari Qualifying marks for each category vary. Only those candidates will be shortlisted for the next round who will manage to secure minimum qualifying marks in their respective category in the selection exam. Check the category-wise maximum qualifying marks given in the table below-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Other Backward Classes||45%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||35%|
|Scheduled Test (ST)||35%|
UKPSC Patwari Examination Syllabus
UKPSC Patwari exam will be held on the scheduled date and all the candidates who have submitted application forms must be preparing for the exam. UKPSC Patwari Examination question paper will be based on the syllabus issued by the Commission. Applicants must practice for the selection exam as per the syllabus provided. UKPSC Patwari Examination Syllabus includes details from various topics. Patwari exam includes questions from three main sections i.e. Hindi, General Awareness, and General Knowledge about Uttarakhand. Check the subject-wise syllabus mentioned here in this section-
Hindi section will include questions from the following topics-
- तत्सम एवं तदभव,
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण,
- वाक्य संशोधन – वर्तनी, लिंग, कारक, वचन,
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे,
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
General Awareness Syllabus
Under the General Awareness section, candidates will get questions from the following topics-
- Current Affairs- International, national & regional
- Indian National Movement
- General Science
- Events and programs of national and international importance
- Five-Year Plan
- Political Series of country
- Awareness about surrounding events and activities
- Countries Currencies and Capital
- Basics and Fundamentals of Computer, its history and other information
General Knowledge of Uttarakhand Syllabus
It includes various information related to Uttarakhand. Check the main topics which are going to appear in the examination mentioned below-
- Special Knowledge related to topics such as Uttarakhand’s Education, Culture, Traditions, Industry, Trade, Agriculture, Living and Social Traditions
- Ecology, Population and Urbanization information in Uttarakhand
- Knowledge about the Facts and History of Agriculture
Hope the information shared in this article was beneficial. For more details, do not forget to bookmark this page by clicking CTRL+D to get regular updates about the UKPSC Patwari exam.