Jharkhand CM Support App: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has launched a support scheme for the citizens of the state. Observing the high rise in petrol prices, the decision was announced on 26 January 2022 that an application will be launched to help underprivileged citizens to receive a subsidy on petrol. This scheme will be supporting those who ride two-wheelers and hold green and pink Jharkhand ration cards. The app was launched and eligible people in the state can easily claim their subsidy through it. The authorities announced the scheme and were also notified of various other details. To know more about the CM Support App, read the article given below.
Jharkhand CM Support App Download Link 2022
The green and pink ration cardholders in the state of Jharkhand must feel relieved post the announcement from the Chief Minister of the state. The CM launched a scheme called the Petrol Subsidy Scheme through which the citizens belonging to economically backward sections of the state can avail of benefits of subsidy on petrol. They can claim support of Rs. 250 per month on 10 litres. The state launched an official application for android users which will ease the implementation process of the scheme. The candidates who are eligible can efficiently use the subsidy to get petrol at lower prices as compared to the other citizens.
Jharkhand CM Support App 2022: Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Petrol Subsidy Scheme|
|Name of the App||CM Supports App|
|Launched By||CM Hemant Soren|
|Launched On||26 January 2022|
|Aim||To provide Subsidy for petrol|
|Benefit Amount||Rs. 250 for max. 10 litres per month|
|Beneficiaries||Green and Pink Ration Card Holders|
|Application through||CM Supports App and RCMS Portal|
Aim of the Scheme & CM Supports App
The Petrol Scheme has been launched on the Republic Day of India with the aim to back the citizens who are financially unstable. The country has been in a constant crisis with petrol prices. The surging rates of fuel have been worrisome for all the citizens. However, those who belonged to the Economically Weaker Sections have faced much trouble since their limited incomes have imposed a situation of concern.
While the Centre is trying to work out the problem by occasionally reducing the prices, states are also contributing by launching schemes or exercising cuts in the prices on their behalf. The Soren Government has also introduced the subsidy plan reacting to the same issue.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Benefits
The following are features and benefits that have been announced by the Government in reference to the Petrol Subsidy Scheme and the CM Support App:
- The citizens shall receive the support of Rs. 25 per litre as per the subsidy scheme.
- They can claim a benefit of a maximum of Rs. 250 for 10 litres in a month.
- The scheme is limited to only two-wheelers and economically unstable sections which ensures that only those who need the assistance are availing of it.
- The state government will launch a specific application on the android play store known as CM Support App which the subsidy recipients can download.
- The citizens shall register on the app and use it to avail of the subsidy in an easy manner.
- To avoid any confusion or ill management of the scheme, the implementation will be made through online services so that the proper system is maintained.
- The beneficiaries shall be receiving the subsidy amount directly in the bank accounts.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
The benefit of the Petrol Subsidy Scheme will not accessible to all the citizens of the state. A specific eligibility criterion has been announced to ensure that the section which requires the most financial assistance is supported. The candidates must observe the following eligibility criteria when they plan to avail of the aforementioned benefits:
- This scheme is only specifically limited to the citizens of Jharkhand.
- Only the fuels of two-wheeler vehicles will be subsidized.
- The assistance seeking must hold ownership of the two-wheeler which is consuming the petrol.
- The vehicle must be registered in Jharkhand.
- The citizen must have a valid two-wheeler driving license in order to receive financial assistance.
- The candidate must be registered as per the guidelines of the Jharkhand State Food Security Act or the National Food Security Act.
- They must possess Green or Pink Ration Cards in order to prove their eligibility for the economically strained category.
The citizens can only register for the Petrol Subsidy Scheme through the CM Support as announced by the Government of Jharkhand. The National Informatics Centre or NIC announced that the app was launched on republic day but only for android users. The app is not accessible to any other software user. The candidates who seek to claim the subsidy must download the app and register through it. Follow the subsequent steps in order to download the app:
- Open the official portal of Jharkhand Aahar at aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the home page, check the running links section displaying the information pertaining to the Petrol Subsidy Scheme.
- Tap on the link attested to the notification Click to download CM-SUPPORTS APP (Petrol Subsidy).
- The link to the app will direct to the play store.
- Click on Install option on the app page in the store.
- After successful download, click on Open.
- The app will open up.
- Aadhar based authentication will be used up by the app in order to process the regsitration.
- Register on the app and enter all teh details.
- The authorities shall send a subsidy confirmation after successful verification of the candidate registration.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy scheme application through RCMS
The citizens who wish to avail of the benefits can also register through the RCMS OR Ration Card Management System. Through this, the candidates who hold green or pink ration cards will only be able to avail of the benefits and receive the subsidy. To apply, observe the method given below:
- On the Jharkhand Ration Card Management System Portal at jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in, tap on Login option.
- The login form will open up.
- Use a previously registered Ration Card Id to access the portal.
- Enter the Ration Card Number.
- Choose the Ration Card type.
- Use the last 8 digits of the aadhar card number of the head of the family in order to enter the Password.
- Press Login.
- Click on Apply for Petrol Subsidy. The option shall only appear for a Green or Pink Ration card holder.
- Enter all the details aand apply for user verification.
- After successful application, fill out the Bank Account Details.
- Finally, press Submit.