Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana was announced by the state government a while back. Under this scheme, the government had taken the initiative to distribute kits containing useful materials for pregnant women and newborn baby girls. This scheme was launched to empower girls of the state by providing them with substantial help in line with the “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” campaign.
Now, as per recent reports, CM Pushkar Singh Dhami has decided to make a major alteration to this scheme. The Mahalaxmi kits, which were previously distributed only to Pregnant Women and Baby Girls, will now also be given to women who give birth to baby boys.
The state government will implement this new modification to the scheme in the foreseeable future. You can check out the following article for more details concerning the CM Mahalaxmi Kit Scheme 2023.
Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana 2023
Only pregnant women who fulfil all the eligibility criteria can apply for Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana 2023 benefits. Besides this, the female beneficiaries must also fill out the registration form and submit it using the prescribed mode. The complete details concerning the eligibility conditions, the application process, benefits and more for the UK Mahalaxmi Scheme are in the article below.
So, the women of Uttarakhand interested in this scheme, kindly go through all the topics covered in this article until the end.
Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana Uttarakhand 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana 2023
|30 June 2021
|Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami
|Mahalaxmi Kits for Pregnant Women and Newborn Girl Child
|New Inclusion to the Scheme
|Pregnant Women with Newborn Boy Child will also be Eligible
|Application Mode for the Scheme
|Who is Eligible
|Women of Uttarakhand State
|Uttarakhand Government Official Portal’s URL
Who is Eligible For Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana 2023?
The following is the complete list of eligibility conditions for the Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana 2023. Interested women must go through these eligibility conditions before applying for the benefits of the scheme.
- The beneficiary must reside permanently in Uttarakhand and possess valid documents for it.
- The beneficiary must be at least 18 years old or older to avail of the scheme’s benefits.
- The beneficiary must be a pregnant woman.
- No beneficiary family member must be a government employee paying income tax.
Registration Process for UK Mahalaxmi Kit Scheme 2023
The registration process for the Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana 2023 is being conducted offline for now. The state hasn’t launched any online portal for eligible applicants yet. In the offline registration process for the scheme, the applicants will have to follow the steps given below to apply.
- The female beneficiary must first head to their nearest Anganwadi/ Health centre.
- Here, obtain the relevant registration certificate for the scheme.
- Fill out the complete registration form and attach the child’s birth certificate and other required documents.
- Now, review the entire application form again and ensure it contains no errors.
- Finally, submit the registration form to the concerned officer and keep a photocopy of it with you.
Documents Required for Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Scheme
In the registration form for the Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana 2023, the applicants must necessarily attach the documents provided in the list below:-
- Photo ID Proof- PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc.
- A Proof of Residence- Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Ration Card, etc.
- Age Certificate
- Certificate indicating the pregnancy of the Woman Beneficiary (Doctor’s slip)
- A BPL Ration Card
- MCP Card
- Institutional Delivery Certificate
- Birth Certificate of the Child
- Certificate of non-regular government / semi-government servant and income taxpayer
Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana 2023 Benefits
The following are materials the women and their children will receive in the Mahalaxmi Kit under the scheme:-
- For Pregnant Woman:-
- Almonds, kernels, Sukhi, Kumaoni, walnuts, dates, two pairs of socks, a towel, a blanket, a shawl, a bedsheet, a sanitary napkin, mustard oil, a nail cutter, soap and laundry soap.
- For the newborn baby:-
- Baby Clothes, Cotton Nappies, Baby Towel Cotton, Baby Soap, Oil, Baby Powder, Rubber Sheet, Baby Blanket, Vaccination Card, Breastfeeding Nutrition Card.
|Find More Information On
|Uttarakhand Government Official Portal
|For Related Updates, Follow
Can women from states other than Uttarakhand apply for Uttarakhand Mahalaxmi Kit Yojana 2023?
No, the scheme is exclusively for the pregnant women of the Uttarakhand state.
How can I apply for the CM Mahalaxmi Kit Scheme online?
There is no way to apply for the scheme online yet. So, you must visit your nearest Anganwadi or health centre and obtain the registration form there.
How can I take guidance in filling out the application form for the scheme?
For guidance in filling out the application form ask the Asha sister or the health worker in the concerned health center.