Sarkari Yojana 2020 सरकारी योजना लिस्ट 2020: “Sarkari” is a Hindi term that means “Government” and it is something which every Indian wish to own or to be a part of it whether it is in terms of education, employment/ job, schemes, financial services etc. This is the reason, the Indian Government launch a number of schemes on time to time basis for each and every sector & section of the country. So they every section of the society In this article, you will get all the latest Sarkari yojana 2020 list, central government yojana, state government yojana.
सरकारी योजना लिस्ट 2020
- UGC NET Admit Card (OUT) June 2020 Exam Date Hall Ticket Download Here
- Delhi Technological University DTU Result 2020 (OUT) BA, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, M.Tech Courses
- KUK Admission 4th/ Final Merit List 2020 (OUT) Kurukshetra University UG First Selection List
- Rajasthan REAP Final Merit List 2020 (OUT) Round 2 B.E./ B.Tech/B.Arch Merit List
- MEET Hall Ticket 2020 (OUT) Mody University Entrance Exam Admit Card
- DAVV Revaluation Results 2019 (Released) BA, B.Sc, B.Com Rechecking Results
- CTET Admit Card 2020 (Soon) July Exam Hall Ticket @ctet.nic.in
- CCS University Result 2020 Released UG/PG/P.hd CCSU Meerut BA, BSc, BBA, MA, MSc (1st, 2nd, 3rd Year) SEM ccsuniversity.ac.in
- KUK University Time Table 2020 (Available) Theory Practical Date Sheet – Download Here
- DCE Rajasthan Government College Admission Form 2020 BA, BSc, BCom at dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in
- OUCET CPGET 2020 Application Form (Available Now): Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility
- RDVV Result 2019-2020 (OUT) Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya BA B.Sc. B.Com Part 1,2,3 1st, 2nd, 3rd Sem
- GSEB SSC Supplementary Result 2020 (OUT) Gujarat Board 10th Class Supply Result Link
- Calicut University UG Trial Allotment Result 2020 (Out)
- RBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Rajasthan Board 12th Class Compartmental Exam Result Science, Commerce, Arts
- Calicut University Admission 2020 (Extended) Registration UG & PG Application Form, Eligibility
- UP ITI Admission 2020 Result, Counselling and Merit list
- DDU Result 2020 (Released) B.A B.Com B.Sc. Result Gorakhpur University
- MAT 2020 Examination IBT admit card (OUT) Registration Form (Open) Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus
- Employment Newspaper This Week Pdf 19 September 2020 to 25 September 2020 | Rojgar Samachar Pdf Download link
- Avadh University Result 2020 (OUT) RMALU B.A. B.Com. B.Sc B.Tech Marksheet
- Calicut University Result 2020 (Released) | UOC BA, BSc, B.Com, BBA, MA, M.Com, MSc Result
- Kerala University Degree Third Allotment Result 2020 UG 3rd Seat Allotment Result
- PESSAT 2020 – Registration, Eligibility, Counselling Dates, Syllabus, Pattern
- UGC NET 2020 (New exam date) Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, New Pattern, Syllabus
- MDU Rohtak Admission 3rd Merit List (OUT) 2020 Selection List
- Jiwaji University Results 2020 (Released) B.A B.Com B.Sc B.Ed 1st 2nd 3rd Sem
- AP EDCET 2020 Exam (Exam date OUT) Application Form (till 25th Sep), Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
- Assam ITI 1st Round Seat Allotment Result (OUT) 2020 at itiassam.nic.in
- KITE Victers Channel No. online Classes, Download App Link, Today Time table victers.kite.kerala.gov.in
- UK ITI Admission 2020 (Till 22nd Sep): Uttarakhand ITI Application Form Eligibility Exam Date
- Kerala Lottery Result Karunya KR-434 (Today) Live Winners List 19-09-2020
- Sikkim RUSA Online Admission 2nd Merit List 2020 (Released) College Admission
- UPSSSC Pravidhik Sahayak Result 2020 (OUT) | UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Eligibility List 2020
- MGSU Time Table 2020 (Revised Available) Check BA BSC BCOM MA PDF Date sheet
- Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2020 (PE) (कब आएगा?) Polytechnic Exam Hall Ticket Date Link
- MGU Degree Results 2019 (OUT) BA B.Sc B.Com Odd/Even Sem Exam Result
- NEET Answer Key 2020 For All Sets Official & Coaching Centers Solution
- Karnataka PGCET 2020 Exam (Re-revised Exam date), Online Portal (Open)
- UPTU AKTU Odd Sem Result 2020 (OUT) 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th Semester Exams
A Sarkari Yojana/ (सरकारी योजना) or Government Scheme is basically a program formulated and implemented by the government for the benefit and welfare of the society. As India is a diverse nation with huge strata, people belong to various income groups here. These include high-income level, middle level, low-income level section and people who do not have any stable source of income due to several reasons. To help this poor, underprivileged, physically disabled etc. section of the society, Government comes up with various schemes and programs.
However, it is also not true that all the schemes in India are only meant for the poor and underprivileged section of the society. There are hundreds of schemes which have been launched for the upliftment and development of other sectors and sections of the society. Sarkari schemes have a wide scope in India that covers a large strata and benefit the citizens at different levels.
We have prepared this article particularly to provide information to our readers about all the existing and upcoming Government schemes i.e. Sarkari Yojana in India. It includes details of Schemes that are provided by both the state government or the Central Government. So, readers need to stay connected to this page.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Central Level Sarkari Yojana 2019-2020
Readers can have a look at the various government scheme functional in India. The given table include sarkari yojana 2019 list, and other schemes which are being implemented and currently active in the country. So, just have a look into it-
|Central Level Sarkari Yojana/ Schemes||Beneficiary/ Purpose|
|PMGKY PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Schemes||Poor citizens|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi||Farmers|
|Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana||Indian Youth|
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PMKMY Farmers Pension)||Farmers|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)||Low income group and EWS category citizens|
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM)||Unorganised sector workers|
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan||Poor citizens|
|Khelo India School Games||Talents athletes|
|Atal Bhujal Yojana||Seven Indian States|
|Atal Pension Yojana||Unorganised sector workers|
|Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana||Poor people of rural Areas|
|Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana||Pregnant & lactating women|
|Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JnNURM)||Low income citizens in Urban areas|
|Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act||Unemployed people of rural India|
|Midday Meal Scheme||School-aged children of Government schools|
|Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)||Poor citizens|
|Sukanya Samridhi Yojana (Girl Child Prosperity Scheme)||Parents of girl child|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana||Poorest of poor Indian Households|
|Stand Up India Scheme||SC/ST or Woman Entrepreneur|
|National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY)||To preserve cultural heritage of India|
|Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY)||To farm irrigation and stop wastage of water|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY)||To provide continuous electricity supply to rural India|
Sarkar Yojana of Central Government
Central Level Schemes are the schemes launched by the ruling government of the country. These schemes are formulated and launched as per the discretion of the central government. Central schemes are fully funded by the Government and are operated across the nation. However, it also depends upon the state government whether they implement this scheme in the respective state or not. There are thousands of schemes that are being implemented in the country for the assistance and welfare of the public.
Sarkari Yojana/ Schemes launched by the government caters to all the categories of the citiziens. However, Government schemes are mainly launched for the welfare, upliftment and assistance of the poor and weaker section of the society. Currently, there are various PM Modi Yojana and post Modi government schemes which are in operation across the country.
Number of schemes are currently active in the country for addressing socio-economic issues of people. These include –
- Schemes for farmers
- Scholarship Schemes
- Schemes for Pensioners
- Schemes for Poor/Weaker sections of society
- Health and Sanitation Schemes
- Agriculture Scheme
- Bank/Saving/Insurance schemes
- Housing Schemes
- Food Security/ Rationing scheme
- Sports and Games government schemes
- Transportation related schemes etc.
State Government Sarkar Yojana
Sarkari Yojana of state Government are schemes/ programs that are backed by the governments of each states. The state governments provide funds for these schemes and these schemes are launched as per the requirement of the state and also as per the policies of the state government.
Sarkari Schemes of the states are generally confined to the boundaries of the state and are basically formulated as per the needs and requirements of the public of the specific state.
What is the significance of Sarkari Yojana (सरकारी योजना)/ Government Schemes?
The main objective behind the implementation of any Sarkari Yojana is to provide benefit and assistance to the poor, weaker section of the society or any other group that is in need. Sarkari Schemes are launched to aid the people socially, economically, and emotionally. However, it is not always right that all the sarkari yojana are meant for poor and underprivileged section of the society. There are also several government scheme which are focused to uplift and assist other section and strata of the country.
There is a big section of the country’s population which is less fortunate to have a quality life and to bring this section into the main stream, the government backed schemes play a significant role. To make the access of these schemes to the beneficiaries, government has provided sarkari yojana app for most of Sarkari yojanas.
Hope you find information provided in this post beneficial. We are always working to provide relevant and updated information about sarkari yojana 2020 to our readers. In case of any query related to any Sarkari Yojana, you can ask us in the comment section below.