Sarkari Yojana 2021 सरकारी योजना लिस्ट 2021: “Sarkari” is a Hindi term that means “Government” and it is something which every Indian wish to own or to be a part of it whether it is in terms of education, employment/ job, schemes, financial services etc. This is the reason, the Indian Government launch a number of schemes on time to time basis for each and every sector & section of the country. So they every section of the society In this article, you will get all the latest Sarkari yojana 2021 list, central government yojana, state government yojana.
सरकारी योजना लिस्ट 2021
- e-Sampada Portal: Registration, Services, Mobile App registration
- Tnreginet Registration: Guide Value Search, Know Jurisdiction, Apply EC
- Odisha Ration Card List 2021 Food Odisha Ration Card Status, NFSA Card Beneficiary List
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form 2021 Online Revised Eligibility Criteria
- UP Internship Scheme 2021 Online Registration, Eligibility, Stipend Details
- Punjab Ration card, Smart Ration Card Scheme list, online apply, etc
- Delhi Ration Card 2021 Temporary Ration Card, e-ration Card Status, (फॉर्म) दिल्ली राशन कूपन Apply Online Link
- Apply for CSC online Digital Seva CSC Registration 2020 Application
- Haryana Saksham Yojana Online Form 2021 Registration Eligibility
- UP Ration Card List 2021 यूपी राशन कार्ड सूची 2021 BPL / APL
- Vidhwa Pension Yojana List, Status [निराश्रित महिला पेंशन] Apply Online
- RajSSO ID Registration 2021 SSO Login sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- How to Use Mparivahan App | Parivahan sewa Check RC DL Status Online
- NADRS 2.0 Login -National Animal Disease Reporting System 2021
- Banglarbhumi 2021 Search Land Record Khatian West Bengal banglarbhumi.gov.in
- PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021: 1 Crore New Beneficiaries उज्ज्वला योजना PMUY New List
- Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) 2021 Registration Link status हरियाणा
- WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Document
- TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration, Renewal: TN Employment Exchange Registration/ Card Renewal
- One Nation One Ration Card Yojana ONORC एक देश एक राशन कार्ड योजना Benefits, Features
- Bihar student credit card 2021: Apply online, status, Eligibility, list
- Assam Ration Card Apply, Check Assam New ration list, Application status
- Basava Vasati Yojana RGRHCL New List & Search Beneficiary Status
- Bhulekh Uttarakhand Khasra Khatauni Land record Online DevBhoomi UK Bhu Naksha (उत्तराखंड भूलेख/भू नक्शा खसरा खतौनी)
- PMAY List 2021 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Application Forms List
- Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme: Online Registration
- Atal Pension Yojana List 2021 [Status] APY Scheme Apply Online, Chart Pension Status
- FASTag Apply Online Process, How to Apply, NHAI Fastag Monthly Pass
- Kisan Credit Card Yojana [Online Apply] List, Application Status, Helpline Number; किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना
- AP Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status, Beneficiary list check 2019
- AP AMMA VODI SCHEME 2020-21 Apply, Application form, Eligibility – Check Here
- AP Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility List (OUT) District Wise Name Pdf File Download Here
- PM Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana online apply, PMSSY status check, eligibility, chart, benefits 2020
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Online PMGKY 2020 Application Benefit गरीब कल्याण योजना Scheme Status
- MJPSKY List 2021 Download Pdf Mahatma Phule Shetkari Karj Mafi Yadi 7th List 2021 सातवी यादी जाहिर (Out)
- PM Kisan Nidhi Correction 2021: Check Account Details, Aadhar Number, Name
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Beneficiary List Information
- What is Common Service Centre: Apna CSC Scheme 2021
- Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme 2020: Online Registration, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits
- AP illa Pattalu Final List Apply Online @housing.ap.gov.in|Plot Distribution
Sarkari Yojana/ (सरकारी योजना) or Government Scheme is basically a program formulated and implemented by the government for the benefit and welfare of the society. As India is a diverse nation with huge strata, people belong to various income groups here. These include high-income level, middle level, low-income level section, and people who do not have any stable source of income due to several reasons. To help this poor, underprivileged, physically disabled etc. section of the society, Government comes up with various schemes and programs.
However, it is also not true that all the schemes in India are only meant for the poor and underprivileged section of the society. There are hundreds of schemes which have been launched for the upliftment and development of other sectors and sections of the society. Sarkari schemes have a wide scope in India that covers a large strata and benefit the citizens at different levels.
We have prepared this article particularly to provide information to our readers about all the existing and upcoming Government schemes i.e. Sarkari Yojana in India. It includes details of Schemes that are provided by both the state government or the Central Government. So, readers need to stay connected to this page.
Central Level Sarkari Yojana 2021
Readers can have a look at the various government scheme functional in India. The given table includes sarkari yojana 2021 list, and other schemes that are being implemented and currently active in the country. So, just have a look into it-
|Central Level Sarkari Yojana/ Schemes||Beneficiary/ Purpose|
|PMGKY PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Schemes||Poor citizens|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi||Farmers|
|Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana||Indian Youth|
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PMKMY Farmers Pension)||Farmers|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)||Low income group and EWS category citizens|
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM)||Unorganised sector workers|
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan||Poor citizens|
|Khelo India School Games||Talents athletes|
|Atal Bhujal Yojana||Seven Indian States|
|Atal Pension Yojana||Unorganised sector workers|
|Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana||Poor people of rural Areas|
|Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana||Pregnant & lactating women|
|Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JnNURM)||Low income citizens in Urban areas|
|Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act||Unemployed people of rural India|
|Midday Meal Scheme||School-aged children of Government schools|
|Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)||Poor citizens|
|Sukanya Samridhi Yojana (Girl Child Prosperity Scheme)||Parents of girl child|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana||Poorest of poor Indian Households|
|Stand Up India Scheme||SC/ST or Woman Entrepreneur|
|National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY)||To preserve cultural heritage of India|
|Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY)||To farm irrigation and stop wastage of water|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY)||To provide continuous electricity supply to rural India|
Sarkar Yojana of Central Government
Central Level Schemes are the schemes launched by the ruling government of the country. These schemes are formulated and launched as per the discretion of the central government. Central schemes are fully funded by the Government and are operated across the nation. However, it also depends upon the state government whether they implement this scheme in the respective state or not. There are thousands of schemes that are being implemented in the country for the assistance and welfare of the public.
Sarkari Yojana/ Schemes launched by the government caters to all the categories of the citiziens. However, Government schemes are mainly launched for the welfare, upliftment and assistance of the poor and weaker section of the society. Currently, there are various PM Modi Yojana and post Modi government schemes which are in operation across the country.
Number of schemes are currently active in the country for addressing socio-economic issues of people. These include –
- Schemes for farmers
- Scholarship Schemes
- Schemes for Pensioners
- Schemes for Poor/Weaker sections of society
- Health and Sanitation Schemes
- Agriculture Scheme
- Bank/Saving/Insurance schemes
- Housing Schemes
- Food Security/ Rationing scheme
- Sports and Games government schemes
- Transportation related schemes etc.
State Government Sarkar Yojana
Sarkari Yojana of state Government are schemes/ programs that are backed by the governments of each states. The state governments provide funds for these schemes and these schemes are launched as per the requirement of the state and also as per the policies of the state government.
Sarkari Schemes of the states are generally confined to the boundaries of the state and are basically formulated as per the needs and requirements of the public of the specific state.
What is the significance of Sarkari Yojana (सरकारी योजना)/ Government Schemes?
The main objective behind the implementation of any Sarkari Yojana is to provide benefit and assistance to the poor, weaker section of the society or any other group that is in need. Sarkari Schemes are launched to aid the people socially, economically, and emotionally. However, it is not always right that all the sarkari yojana are meant for poor and underprivileged section of the society. There are also several government scheme which are focused to uplift and assist other section and strata of the country.
There is a big section of the country’s population which is less fortunate to have a quality life and to bring this section into the main stream, the government backed schemes play a significant role. To make the access of these schemes to the beneficiaries, government has provided sarkari yojana app for most of Sarkari yojanas.
Hope you find the information provided in this post beneficial. We are always working to provide relevant and updated information about Sarkari Yojana 2021 to our readers. In case of any query related to any Sarkari Yojana, you can ask us in the comment section below.