The Government of Uttar Pradesh has released a statement for the buyers of Electric Vehicles in the state. As per this statement, all the customers who bought an electric vehicle in the state after the date of the notification for the policy i.e. 14 October 2022 will be eligible to get a subsidy on electric vehicles from the government. However, to get this subsidy, the customers will have to opt for UP EV Subsidy Portal Registration 2023.
The portal dedicated to this registration process is upevsubsidy.in. This portal will be functional very soon and all eligible customers will be able to apply for a subsidy on it online. To learn more details about this portal and the application process for Uttar Pradesh EV Subsidy 2023, kindly check out this article through to the end.
UP EV Subsidy Portal Registration 2023
As we have mentioned earlier, the portal for UP EV Subsidy Registration 2023 will be functional in the foreseeable future. In addition to this, the customers can register on this portal to get a subsidy only up to 13 October 2023. The customers who successfully register will get the subsidy directly into their registered bank accounts.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
The details of the online application process and subsidy amount for buyers are in the following article.
UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy Portal Registration 2023: Overview
|Article’s Focus||UP EV Subsidy Portal Registration 2023|
|Name of the Policy||UP EV Manufacturing and Mobility Policy- 2022|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Date of Policy Notification||14 October 2022|
|Start date of Online Registration||To be Notified|
|Deadline for Online Registration||13 October 2023|
|UP EV Subsidy Portal’s URL||https://upevsubsidy.in/|
Who will get Electric Vehicle Subsidy in Uttara Pradesh?
The following are the guidelines of the policy as per which the customers will get a subsidy for their EVs. Before starting the online registration process on the portal, the customers must check out all these guidelines.
- The individual buyers of EVs will get the subsidy for only one vehicle.
- For fleet operators, the subsidy will only be given for a maximum of 10 two-wheelers/ four-wheelers and 5 e-buses/goods carriers.
- The buyers who bought the EV in some state other than UP will not be eligible for the subsidy.
- If the buyer has bought the EV without the battery then they will only get 50% of the total subsidy amount.
- The buyers will get the subsidy amount only one time during the effective period of this scheme which will be 5 years from the date of the notification i.e. from 14 October 2022 to 13 October 2027.
Steps For upevsubsidy.in Portal 2023 Registration
During the upevsubsidy.in Portal 2023 Registration, the buyers of EVs will have to follow the following steps online.
- First of all, enter the portal of the subsidy registration using the web address- https://upevsubsidy.in/.
- On the homepage of the portal, find the online registration link for the subsidy scheme.
- Tap this link and proceed to fill out the registration form.
- Fill in all spaces of the registration form will correct details.
- After this, use the given separate links to upload all the required documents.
- Now, crosscheck all the details entered in the registration once again and ensure that they do not contain any errors.
- Finally, submit the online registration form.
- After the submission of the registration acquire a printout of it for reference in the future.
UP EV Purchase Subsidy Amount 2023
The details of the subsidy amount for different EVs of the state are in the following table. The buyers will get this amount into their bank accounts after the dealer completes the verification of their particulars.
|Concerned Electric Vehicle||Subsidy Amount||Maximum Budget Outlay|
|2-Wheeler Electric Vehicle||15% of the ex-factory cost up to Rs. 5000/- per vehicle||Rs. 100 Cr to a Maximum of 2 lac EVs|
|3-Wheeler Electric Vehicle||15% of the ex-factory cost up to Rs. 12000/- per vehicle||Rs. 60 Cr to a Maximum of 50,000 EVs|
|4-Wheeler Electric Vehicle||15% of the ex-factory cost up to Rs. 1 lakh per vehicle||Rs. 250 Cr to a Maximum of 25,000 EVs|
|E-Buses i.e. School Buses, Ambulances, etc (Non-Govt.)||15% of the ex-factory cost up to Rs. 20 lakhs per vehicle||Rs. 80 Cr to a Maximum of 400 E-Buses|
|E-Goods Carriers||10% of the ex-factory cost up to Rs. 1 lakh per vehicle||Rs. 10 Cr to a Maximum of 1000 E-Goods Carriers|
UP EV Subsidy Portal Registration 2023: Important Links
|Register Here||Uttar Pradesh EV Subsidy Registration Portal 2023|
|Check Out For More Details||Uttar Pradesh Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Policy|
|Follow For Related Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
When will the buyers get the UP EV Subsidy amount?
The buyers will get the purchase subsidy amount within 30 days after their verification by the dealer.
When will the UP EV Subsidy Portal Registration 2023 commence?
The online registration process for subsidy will begin in a few days.
Will individual buyers get a subsidy for more than one EV?
No, the government will give the subsidy to individual buyers only for a single EV.