Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)- Good news for the citizens of Haryana: On 26th Feb 2019, the Haryana government launched Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY). Under this government scheme, farmers and unorganized sector workers are benefited. MMPSY is an initiative of the Haryana Govt. to provide financial benefits and social security to all individuals and families covered under this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is a state government-sponsored scheme for EWS families with an annual income of up to Rs.1,80,000/- and with a landholding of up to 2 hectares. This scheme also covers small businessmen with a certain amount of annual turnover. Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar, announced this Govt. scheme, and two instalments under the scheme have already been transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries and the next instalment will be credited soon.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
MMPSY was launched to provide Financial and social security to the eligible families of Haryana in terms of Life Insurance/ accidental insurance cover, pension benefits, etc.
Funds are disbursed under this scheme through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). It means the fund is directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. Under this scheme, beneficiaries are provided a total of Rs. 6000/- per year. This amount is provided to them in three instalments, which beneficiaries can utilise for payment of available options and other schemes covered under MMPSY initiatives like the Family Provident Fund.
MMPSY covers various Centrally Sponsored Schemes, and the premium for these schemes will be paid by the State government on behalf of the beneficiaries. These schemes include-
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना: Overview
|Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
|CM Manohar Lal Khattar
|30th August 2019
|EWS families, Farmers, and Un-Organised workers of Haryana
|Mode of application
|Disbursement of Funds started in
|Farmers of the state
|Benefits of scheme
|Rs.6000/- per year (in three equal instalments)
|Transfer of benefits through
|Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
|Cost of the Scheme
|Rs. 1500 Crore
|Haryana State Govt. Scheme
Under the scheme, the government will distribute Rs 6000 per year to the beneficiary family. Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi scheme is divided into 2 categories.
- The age group of 18 to 40 years – 4 options for financial assistance
- The age group of 40 to 60 years – 2 options of financial assistance
The financial assistance provided under this scheme is utilized mainly to pay beneficiary shares of CSS for Pension and Insurance. This is the reason the beneficiaries under this scheme are divided into two categories.
Category Wise Eligible Beneficiaries For Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
|Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 option
|Financial assistance Rs 6000 per year in 3 instalments of Rs. 2000
|Beneficiary Nominated member by the family will get Rs 36,000 after 5 years of joining
|On attaining the age of 60 years, the beneficiary will get a pension between Rs 3,000 and Rs 15,000 on a monthly basis.
|The family elected members will get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. A beneficiary can choose the option of insurance cover in which the state government will pay the premium.
|Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 option
|Rs 6,000 per year in 3 instalments of Rs 2,000
|Rs 36,000 after 5 years
Pension Plan Under MMPSY
Beneficiaries under this program will be entitled to get the benefit of a pension under any of the following Central pension schemes-
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojna
Pension Premium Charge- This chart provides information about the entry age of the beneficiaries and their contribution to be paid by the government.
- Insurance – This scheme also includes insurance of Rs 2 lakh on the death, accidental death, or permanent disability. At the same time, only one lakh will be disbursed on partial disability to the insurer.
- Financial benefit – Beneficiarys have been included in PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana. They will also get Rs 3000 on attaining the age of 60.
- Rs. 1500 crore has already been allocated in the state last year for this scheme’s working and distribution. The new amount will likely be allocated for this scheme in the next financial year.
How to Apply for Haryana Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
- Applications for MMPSY can be submitted online.
- Applications are to be submitted by the head of the eligible family. They have to provide details related to family income, family members, landholding etc.
- Application forms are available on the official portal of MMPSY.
- Eligible candidates can also complete the application process by visiting the Antyodaya Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Common Service Centres), SARAL Kendras, and Gas Agencies.
- For any queries related to this scheme, beneficiaries are advised to contact the centres as mentioned earlier/agencies.
Eligibility For Haryana MMPSY
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Families having an annual income of Rs. 180000/- or monthly income up to Rs.15,000/- and a land holding (total) of the family up to 5 acres (i.e. 2 hectares) are eligible.
- The families having possession of Family Id i.e. Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) number, are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Document Required for MMPSY Registration
Applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of registration-
- Family Income Certificate
- Citizens should have Bhu Naksha/Land papers.
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Id (Family Id)
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
Haryana State government notified that they are preparing for the 54 lakh families database. After the database is centralized in the system, the government will issue the 14-digit ID number in the form of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to the eligible citizens.
This card will be used to apply for state welfare schemes like Mukhya Mamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. Only those families can avail of the benefits under this scheme who hold a valid Parivar Pehchan Patra.
MMPSY Family Provident Fund
Family Provide Fund is an option provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme for utilizing their third instalment. If MMPSY wishes to avail of the FPF option, they must mention it in the application form.
In this option, if the beneficiary wants the fund amount left (after the deduction of contribution/premium amount for all the options) will be invested/ utilized in the Family Provident Fund by the State Govt. on behalf of the family. After this, the eligible family will get returns from the investments they have made in FPF. The amount of FPF can be withdrawn by the family once a year or after five years.
|Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Official Portal
|For Related Updates, Follow